Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 AU RP with Dartist
1 2 ... 447 448 449 450 451 ... 853 854
(Radiance knows how to comfort her little masochist)
(Also she is just as beautiful as her brother)
(Radiance knows how to comfort her little masochist)
(Also she is just as beautiful as her brother)
21cub4.png
(Eee just sweet pins and needles.)
(She’s a bit more paranoid, but cool. She cut holes in her shirts for her eyes and f r e a k s people o u t with them and the bones)
(Eee just sweet pins and needles.)
(She’s a bit more paranoid, but cool. She cut holes in her shirts for her eyes and f r e a k s people o u t with them and the bones)
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
(Takes love bites to a whole new level)
(I love her already. Keep freaking them out Riss)
(Takes love bites to a whole new level)
(I love her already. Keep freaking them out Riss)
21cub4.png
(100%)
(Oh she will. She uses magic to make them g l o w and looks like a dark serpent in well, the dark)
(100%)
(Oh she will. She uses magic to make them g l o w and looks like a dark serpent in well, the dark)
(I LIKE HER EVEN MORE)
(I LIKE HER EVEN MORE)
21cub4.png
(Eee i love her. She jokes about eating faes then eats a fae sized chicken to scare them)
(Eee i love her. She jokes about eating faes then eats a fae sized chicken to scare them)
(*w h e e z e *)
(I need her and second to create some chaos with his big mouth and her creepy eyes)
(*w h e e z e *)
(I need her and second to create some chaos with his big mouth and her creepy eyes)
21cub4.png
( in the dark she just lays on top of him with her eyes and then uses magic to make his teef glow)
( in the dark she just lays on top of him with her eyes and then uses magic to make his teef glow)
(Oh gods y e s )

(Radiance and Raymond have their fun, Second and Riss can freak people out. Kronos wouldn’t join in but he would watch and laugh)
(Oh gods y e s )

(Radiance and Raymond have their fun, Second and Riss can freak people out. Kronos wouldn’t join in but he would watch and laugh)
21cub4.png
(I love this- maybe we can get them to the coronation lmao)
(I love this- maybe we can get them to the coronation lmao)
1 2 ... 447 448 449 450 451 ... 853 854