Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP Partners(OPEN)
1 2 3 4
Well with an almost set work schedule it's finally time to get back into the things I enjoy. This first post is going to be information about myself and roleplaying background, feel free to jump to the second post of plots and ideas.

I'm a 19(3 months from 20) year old who's been rping since I was 13 on and off. I heavily took to rp when I was about 15 and have been trying since to get a consistent partner who understands that life can sometimes get in the way. I generally make it my own rule to reply at least once a day unless something happened and I absolutely can't. If something does come up I will always try to message and let you know when I expect to be replying again.

I have aspired to be an author for as long as I can remember and most of my plots are based of of short stories and even books I've tried writing and got stuck on. Feel free to criticize or help me change an idea. I love to world build with my partner so we can both enjoy the rp or world we create as much as possible.

Most of all I'm looking for one or more people who are willing to rp more than one plot, maybe we have an idea and use it for a while but we end up not liking it? I'd still love to keep rping with you and we can come up with a new idea. People and there tastes change all the time. Maybe you are into romance when we start something but get more into action and adventure along the way and don't want to change our current plot, let's start something new.

Now if you've made it through that ramble, I'm subbed so no need to ping me, if you do no worries. But if you like an idea or just want to work on an idea together hmu.

Well with an almost set work schedule it's finally time to get back into the things I enjoy. This first post is going to be information about myself and roleplaying background, feel free to jump to the second post of plots and ideas.

I'm a 19(3 months from 20) year old who's been rping since I was 13 on and off. I heavily took to rp when I was about 15 and have been trying since to get a consistent partner who understands that life can sometimes get in the way. I generally make it my own rule to reply at least once a day unless something happened and I absolutely can't. If something does come up I will always try to message and let you know when I expect to be replying again.

I have aspired to be an author for as long as I can remember and most of my plots are based of of short stories and even books I've tried writing and got stuck on. Feel free to criticize or help me change an idea. I love to world build with my partner so we can both enjoy the rp or world we create as much as possible.

Most of all I'm looking for one or more people who are willing to rp more than one plot, maybe we have an idea and use it for a while but we end up not liking it? I'd still love to keep rping with you and we can come up with a new idea. People and there tastes change all the time. Maybe you are into romance when we start something but get more into action and adventure along the way and don't want to change our current plot, let's start something new.

Now if you've made it through that ramble, I'm subbed so no need to ping me, if you do no worries. But if you like an idea or just want to work on an idea together hmu.

Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
[center]Use this sign up sheet for all rps, unless I send one specifically as some rps may need more information. [b]Name: Age: Gender: Species: Appearance: Personality: Extra/backstory: [/b] [/center] [size=6][b]Plot 1-[/b][/size] [center][b]The Abandoned Dorm[/b][/center] The "Abandoned Dorm" is said to be a haunted relic of the first college to have ever existed in our small town. However, the college was closed in it's first year because students kept going missing. The story was always the same, some student would stay late one evening to help around the school, but by the next morning all that would be found is their bag and a mysterious note pinned to it. One note said, "I only want to play." another said, "Never come again." Everyone in town began to worry, and soon no one was attending the school. So the school had no choice but to close. However, when the buildings were demolished to make room for new housing one dorm was left standing. The reason for only one dorm to be left, everyone who entered it disappeared and was never seen again. No body, no personal belonging, not even any evidence that they had been there at all. . . [/indent] A few times at night people have reported white lights and even loud animal like sounds from inside the building. Many people have even sworn that the inner walls are covered in claw parks. As if some demonic creature lives there. The question now. Are you daring enough to enter and risk your life to find the truth? [center][b]Requirements:[/b][/center] [center][b]1x1:[/b]. [b]Must[/b] be 16 or older if doing romance. (I'm 19 myself) [b]Group:[/b] 3-4 people as I like keeping groups smaller. [b]Both:[/b] [b]Must [/b]reply every 2-3 days, unless otherwise notified for a pause. I can live with a disappearance but if doing group, please notify us if it's okay to continue, or if you'd like us to wait.[/center] [size=6][b]Plot 2-[/b][/size] [center][b]Hope House Magic School[/b][/center] Anyone want to do some magic? Well then you came to the right place. However beware of the spells you do, or you may not survive. Don't make enemies with your fellow classmates, and don't ever make the teachers mad or you may end up as some type of creature, we're still looking for little Billy Jones. Mrs. Cruz turned him into a lizard one day for ignoring her lesson, and we have yet to see him again. Hi you lovely people, this is a magic based rp (wizards only), any other fantasy creatures will either be on campus as workers or even Biology, Science, and Culinary teachers. If you have a wizard you'd like to join in as or perhaps create a teacher, then your more than welcome to join us here at Hope House High School for Young Wizards. This school has produced many generations and would be more than happy to accept you into our newest generation. Post a character and I will review and tell you if it is accepted, or PM me a character and I will be sure to look it over and let you know. I will personally be playing one student and one teacher (on the same posts). You are welcome to have two character if you wish to do this as well (Please one post for both just have them for who is doing what or speaking.) However only looking for 5-8 teacher (not counting my own )and possibly 7-8 students(this is based on a small group of students not the entire school) [b]Teachers still needed:[/b] Introduction to Beginner Spells Culinary Spells Magical Plant Identification Disarming and Defensive Spells Species Identification and History Potions Charms Fortune-Telling/Voyancey [center][b]Requirements:[/b] [b]Group Only:[/b] [b]Must[/b] reply 2-3 days or give warning of disappearance. Romance to a minimum unless discussed with the person you want your character with. 2 character (one student one teacher) max per person unless in a rush to start and you can handle 3 character, 2 being teachers.[/center] [size=6][b]Plot 3-[/b][/size] [center][b]The Floating Island[/b][/center] We were destined to be married to stop the fighting between our family lines. We both ran away, having never met. We were nearby, and found each other. Deciding it unlike a gentleman to leave a girl alone in the woods, we stayed together. Traveling, we both had a mutual love for the floating island stories of our region. We decided to find it. [center][b]Requirements:[/b] [b]1x1:[/b] [b]Must[/b] be 16 or older as this will be a slow burn romance based rp Reply every 2-3 days or give warning of disappearance.[/center] [size=6][b]Plot 4-[/b][/size] [center][b]Dragon Riders[/b][/center] The rules are simple, survive. For the humans you're in a strange terrain with large dangerous creatures roaming about and you know nothing of this realm. For the dragons, a new creature has appeared, yet they seem intelligent and even speak. What do you do? [b]-Humans![/b] As you learn more of this mysterious realm, you will bond with a dragon. A deep connection will be forged and should the rider die the dragon will die, and vice versa. [b]-Dragons![/b] Once this connection has been forged you will receive a marking on your scales and cannot change riders. [center][i][b]Rules:[/b][/i][/center] -Humans/humanoid(demons, angels, magic users, ect.) must be between 17-21 years old. -One character per person. A dragon/rider pair will be two people together. One dragon and one Rider. -You will have an option of you dragon/rider pair. Whether you join with someone specifically as a pair you can be paired with them, however ultimate decision will fall upon the mods to choose pairs. You can request a specified partner for your character and if both people agree the pair will be set. -The marks appearance will be decided by each pairing on their own. No one outside the pair can make them receive their mark. [center][b]Requirements:[/b] [b]Group Only:[/b] [b]Must[/b] reply 2-3 days or give warning of disappearance. [b]Mods:[/b] @BlackRose1415 (more to be updated.)[/center] [size=6][b]Plot 5-[/b][/size] [center][b]The Mysterious Island[/b][/center] Think, you live on a beautiful island that to most outsiders in only a myth. Your island resides underwater for most of the time, but every 100 years it surfaces for 15 days. You happen to be part of the generation during this cycle and you are lucky enough to see the surface world for the first time. Any other time it's too dangerous to be on the surface for a mermaid, and you are amazed by all you see. Now imagine some stranger, a human, appearing on your island. Your the only one there, your family stayed below water and is swimming the waters of the ocean far away. Helping spin tales and give slight visuals to keep the legend of mermaids alive. Though your not a traditional mermaid, you can walk on land easily and still look human. Sure your skin is tinted with bluish-green coloring and you have gills. Maybe having webbed hands and feet the way you do isn't normal, but you have a sweet personality and are genuinely nice. Can you make friends with this human? Are they here to try taking over you island? Or perhaps you'll find a love, you were never searching for? [b][center]Requirements:[/center][/b] [center][b]1x1 Only[/b][/center] Please be 16 or older as there will be romance based. Be able to type more than three sentences. I need stuff to work off of to reply. And please be able to respond at least once every 2-3 days, or if you disappear longer please inform me of the disappearance. Picture of the underwater city. This is what it will look like only put it above water, with a few under water cave entrances left.[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/56/2d/5e562dddf0a703502c40842e0ca8f5d0.jpg[/img] [size=6][b]Plot 6-[/b][/size] [center][b]Conspiracy/Experiments[/b][/center] Teens(Late teens, 16-19 or early twenties) have been going missing. Most were orphans so no one noticed. Having been taking for experiments with new immunizations, and radioactive materials. Many died, others were fine. But when the Project was shut down, the 'kids' were left for there own in the middle of an abandoned building, with no idea where they were. Only a few, in different areas, all having to find each other. But when they finally escape, the world they knew has changed completely in just a few short years. [b][center]Requirements:[/center][/b] [center][b]1x1:[/b][/center] Please be 16 or older as there may be romance as a subplot and possible fade to black moments. (I mean after all they're teenagers who have had limited contact with people their age.) Be able to type more than three sentences. I need stuff to work off of to reply. And please be able to respond at least once every 2-3 days, or if you disappear longer please inform me of the disappearance. [b][center]Group:[/center][/b] [b]Must[/b] reply 2-3 days or give warning of disappearance. [size=6][b]Plot 7-[/b][/size] [center][b]Harry Potter Veela Rp[/b][/center] So basically, I've been reading a lot of HP fanfics lately (for the last 12-14 months of my life) and found that my favorite pairing is actually a bit odd. I'd love to find someone to do a HarryxSeverus HarryxLucious or . . .HarryxTom Veela Rp. Basically the Veela is Sev, Tom or Luc, and Harry is their mate. Him being the Sub. Timeline would take place shortly after the final battle, or it could take place in an alternate timeline where Voldemort died at the battle in the ministry in Harry's 5th year. Or if HarryxTom, Dumbledore is actually the bad guy, and Harry realizes this and escapes from the light side with help from Hermione, the twins, Percy, Sirius, Remus, Bill, and Charlie. He then ends up helping Tom try to take over when he realizes how corrupt the 'light' side truly is. or open to ideas? just really wanna do a Veela pairing. But it wouldn't be right off Harry would give in, he'd fight it with each one. Given the past in each pairing, I like that he's so resistant because they've all hurt him a lot.So it would make for a nice drawn out rp. [center][b]Requirements:[/b] Must be 17 or older as it's romance and I feel more comfortable closer to my own age(which is 19) when their will be fade to black, or possible fade to blacks. Reply once every 2-3 days, or tell me of a disappearance please. other than that, yeah no other requirements.[/center] Thx for reading my rambling. If you're interested ping me or PM me. [center][size=6][b]More to come![/b][/size][/center]
Use this sign up sheet for all rps, unless I send one specifically as some rps may need more information.
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra/backstory:

Plot 1-
The Abandoned Dorm
The "Abandoned Dorm" is said to be a haunted relic of the first college to have ever existed in our small town. However, the college was closed in it's first year because students kept going missing. The story was always the same, some student would stay late one evening to help around the school, but by the next morning all that would be found is their bag and a mysterious note pinned to it. One note said, "I only want to play." another said, "Never come again."

Everyone in town began to worry, and soon no one was attending the school. So the school had no choice but to close. However, when the buildings were demolished to make room for new housing one dorm was left standing. The reason for only one dorm to be left, everyone who entered it disappeared and was never seen again. No body, no personal belonging, not even any evidence that they had been there at all. . . [/indent]

A few times at night people have reported white lights and even loud animal like sounds from inside the building. Many people have even sworn that the inner walls are covered in claw parks. As if some demonic creature lives there.
The question now. Are you daring enough to enter and risk your life to find the truth?
Requirements:
1x1:.
Must be 16 or older if doing romance. (I'm 19 myself)
Group:
3-4 people as I like keeping groups smaller.
Both:
Must reply every 2-3 days, unless otherwise notified for a pause. I can live with a disappearance but if doing group, please notify us if it's okay to continue, or if you'd like us to wait.

Plot 2-
Hope House Magic School
Anyone want to do some magic? Well then you came to the right place. However beware of the spells you do, or you may not survive. Don't make enemies with your fellow classmates, and don't ever make the teachers mad or you may end up as some type of creature, we're still looking for little Billy Jones. Mrs. Cruz turned him into a lizard one day for ignoring her lesson, and we have yet to see him again.

Hi you lovely people, this is a magic based rp (wizards only), any other fantasy creatures will either be on campus as workers or even Biology, Science, and Culinary teachers. If you have a wizard you'd like to join in as or perhaps create a teacher, then your more than welcome to join us here at Hope House High School for Young Wizards.

This school has produced many generations and would be more than happy to accept you into our newest generation. Post a character and I will review and tell you if it is accepted, or PM me a character and I will be sure to look it over and let you know. I will personally be playing one student and one teacher (on the same posts). You are welcome to have two character if you wish to do this as well (Please one post for both just have them for who is doing what or speaking.) However only looking for 5-8 teacher (not counting my own )and possibly 7-8 students(this is based on a small group of students not the entire school)

Teachers still needed:
Introduction to Beginner Spells
Culinary Spells
Magical Plant Identification
Disarming and Defensive Spells
Species Identification and History
Potions
Charms
Fortune-Telling/Voyancey

Requirements:
Group Only:
Must reply 2-3 days or give warning of disappearance.
Romance to a minimum unless discussed with the person you want your character with.
2 character (one student one teacher) max per person unless in a rush to start and you can handle 3 character, 2 being teachers.

Plot 3-
The Floating Island

We were destined to be married to stop the fighting between our family lines. We both ran away, having never met. We were nearby, and found each other. Deciding it unlike a gentleman to leave a girl alone in the woods, we stayed together. Traveling, we both had a mutual love for the floating island stories of our region. We decided to find it.
Requirements:
1x1:
Must be 16 or older as this will be a slow burn romance based rp
Reply every 2-3 days or give warning of disappearance.

Plot 4-
Dragon Riders
The rules are simple, survive.
For the humans you're in a strange terrain with large dangerous creatures roaming about and you know nothing of this realm.
For the dragons, a new creature has appeared, yet they seem intelligent and even speak. What do you do?
-Humans! As you learn more of this mysterious realm, you will bond with a dragon. A deep connection will be forged and should the rider die the dragon will die, and vice versa.
-Dragons! Once this connection has been forged you will receive a marking on your scales and cannot change riders.
Rules:
-Humans/humanoid(demons, angels, magic users, ect.) must be between 17-21 years old.
-One character per person. A dragon/rider pair will be two people together. One dragon and one Rider.
-You will have an option of you dragon/rider pair. Whether you join with someone specifically as a pair you can be paired with them, however ultimate decision will fall upon the mods to choose pairs. You can request a specified partner for your character and if both people agree the pair will be set.
-The marks appearance will be decided by each pairing on their own. No one outside the pair can make them receive their mark.
Requirements:
Group Only:

Mods:
@BlackRose1415
(more to be updated.)

Plot 5-
The Mysterious Island

Think, you live on a beautiful island that to most outsiders in only a myth. Your island resides underwater for most of the time, but every 100 years it surfaces for 15 days. You happen to be part of the generation during this cycle and you are lucky enough to see the surface world for the first time. Any other time it's too dangerous to be on the surface for a mermaid, and you are amazed by all you see.

Now imagine some stranger, a human, appearing on your island. Your the only one there, your family stayed below water and is swimming the waters of the ocean far away. Helping spin tales and give slight visuals to keep the legend of mermaids alive. Though your not a traditional mermaid, you can walk on land easily and still look human. Sure your skin is tinted with bluish-green coloring and you have gills. Maybe having webbed hands and feet the way you do isn't normal, but you have a sweet personality and are genuinely nice. Can you make friends with this human? Are they here to try taking over you island? Or perhaps you'll find a love, you were never searching for?

Requirements:
1x1 Only
Please be 16 or older as there will be romance based.
Be able to type more than three sentences. I need stuff to work off of to reply.
And please be able to respond at least once every 2-3 days, or if you disappear longer please inform me of the disappearance.

Picture of the underwater city. This is what it will look like only put it above water, with a few under water cave entrances left.5e562dddf0a703502c40842e0ca8f5d0.jpg

Plot 6-
Conspiracy/Experiments

Teens(Late teens, 16-19 or early twenties) have been going missing. Most were orphans so no one noticed. Having been taking for experiments with new immunizations, and radioactive materials. Many died, others were fine.

But when the Project was shut down, the 'kids' were left for there own in the middle of an abandoned building, with no idea where they were. Only a few, in different areas, all having to find each other.

But when they finally escape, the world they knew has changed completely in just a few short years.

Requirements:
1x1:
Please be 16 or older as there may be romance as a subplot and possible fade to black moments. (I mean after all they're teenagers who have had limited contact with people their age.)
Be able to type more than three sentences. I need stuff to work off of to reply.
And please be able to respond at least once every 2-3 days, or if you disappear longer please inform me of the disappearance.
Group:

Plot 7-
Harry Potter Veela Rp

So basically, I've been reading a lot of HP fanfics lately (for the last 12-14 months of my life) and found that my favorite pairing is actually a bit odd.

I'd love to find someone to do a
HarryxSeverus
HarryxLucious
or
. . .HarryxTom
Veela Rp.

Basically the Veela is Sev, Tom or Luc, and Harry is their mate. Him being the Sub.

Timeline would take place shortly after the final battle, or it could take place in an alternate timeline where Voldemort died at the battle in the ministry in Harry's 5th year.
Or if HarryxTom, Dumbledore is actually the bad guy, and Harry realizes this and escapes from the light side with help from Hermione, the twins, Percy, Sirius, Remus, Bill, and Charlie. He then ends up helping Tom try to take over when he realizes how corrupt the 'light' side truly is.

or open to ideas?
just really wanna do a Veela pairing.
But it wouldn't be right off Harry would give in, he'd fight it with each one. Given the past in each pairing, I like that he's so resistant because they've all hurt him a lot.So it would make for a nice drawn out rp.
Requirements:
Must be 17 or older as it's romance and I feel more comfortable closer to my own age(which is 19) when their will be fade to black, or possible fade to blacks.
Reply once every 2-3 days, or tell me of a disappearance please.

other than that, yeah no other requirements.

Thx for reading my rambling. If you're interested ping me or PM me.

More to come!
I Support
[center]Feel free to browse my characters if you'd like to do an rp specifically with one of them. [b]I do not claim ownership of the photos, they are only for reference and I found them on bing. [/b] [size=6]I do not allow other people to use my characters. These are all OC's, please do not copy these characters for your own use as I also use them in books that I'm writing irl.[/size][/center] [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Kitterra Rose Kamono [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] 18-19 [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 5'9" [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Female [center][b]Appearance:[/b][/center] Long black hair, light green eyes, black cat ears and tail. Both ears pierced with silver skull earrings and the tips. Lip piercing(right side). Usually wearing dark purple, black or red clothes, black and red tennis shoes or black combat boots. [center][b]Extra:[/b][/center] Had her wings removed before banishment at age ten. Watched her mother die at age 5, blames herself. Normally shy, doesn't like people or other demons, for reason she will not speak of. . (she was tortured by demons in hell and had to "sell" herself to earn money once she was in the human world as she could not make money any other way.) [center][b]Species:[/b][/center] Half demon and half Kataree(ancient humanoid cat species of my own design) ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Kodi Kitoma [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] 19 [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 6'2" [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Male [center][b]Appearance:[/b] [/center] Short, dark brown hair. Light blue eyes, dark brown cat ears and tail. Lip piercing(right side). Prefers long sleeved hoodies, dark blue or black jeans, and white and red tennis shoes. [center][b]Species[/b]:[/center] Kataree(ancient humanoid cat species of my own design) ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Christopher Firen Black [center][b]Age: [/b][/center] 21 [center][b]Height: [/b][/center] 6'4" [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Male [center][b]Job: [/b][/center] Demon hunter [center][b]Species: [/b][/center] Human/ Half Angel or Demon. He doesn't even know. [center][b]Appearance: [/b][/center] Dark brown, shoulder length hair. Deep blue eyes. Usually spotted wearing a black cloak over normal jeans and a black long-sleeved shirt. Wears Black boots. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c6/9b/8e/c69b8e99fb4b50e0cae201d054a0ff2b.jpg[/img] [center][b]Extra: [/b][/center] No one has seen him smile since(age 10) the day his parents and little sister were killed by a demon lord. He enjoys hunting demons and takes pleasure in the brutal murders he commits. Mutilating the bodies, he often decapitates them as a warning to other demons. Has never taken a lover, prefers to be alone at all times. Paranoid thoughts: "The ancient Fates will pair him with some horrid creature as his true love for all his sins." ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Krystain Fierce (goes more often by Kry.) [center][b]Age: [/b][/center] hundreds of years old(looks about 21) [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 6'4" [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Male [center][b]Species:[/b][/center] Vampiric Demon [center][b]Appearance: [/b][/center] Kry is tall but incredibly skinny for his size. He has pale, nearly pure white skin. His eyes are normally dark blue, but when he smells or tastes blood they turn crimson red. He has retractable fangs, though he tends to keep them out at all times to look creepier when he grins at people (he has never truly smiled since his "death" hundreds of years ago. Only a creepy grin that practically shows his broken soul). Normally has dark circles around his eyes, as if he has permanent black eyes. Jet black, shoulder length hair. [center][b]Reference Photo:[/b][/center] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3b/4d/d0/3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef.jpg[/img] And thus we have Kry. Change the clothes though. [center][b]Clothes: [/b][/center] Long black trench-coat. Black leather jeans and a black t-shirt. Wears heavy-steel toed boots. [center][b]Extra:[/b][/center] He has never been loved, was abused in his former life, and was never good with being around people, because even when he was living he had really pale skin. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Melody Rose [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] 16 (going on 17) [center][b]Species:[/b][/center] Wizard [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 5'7" (kinda small for her family but she didn't mind.) [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Female [center][b]Appearance:[/b][/center] Baby blue eyes, that sometimes seemed to large for her heart shaped face. She has long, curly, rainbow colored hair (she kept dying it so no one could see the truly awful blonde color she was naturally.) [center][b]Reference Photo:[/b][/center] [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/162/f/8/rainbow_girl_by_agentjelly101-d68mtos.jpg [/img] [center][b]Personality: [/b][/center] Bubbly, in social situations. Mostly prefers reading or practicing her spells though. She has very few friends and has a terrible stutter when talking to new people. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Nicholas Niko [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] 18 [center][b]Species:[/b][/center] Wizard [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 6'2" [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Male [center][b]Appearance:[/b] [/center] Dark green eyes. Short brown hair. Pale skin. Kinda skinny for a kid his age. Although he is strong, that is because he prefers working out or just hanging with friend in his spare time. [center][b]Reference Photo:[/b][/center] [img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3060000/3060669_1351861864898.31res_500_283.jpg[/img] [center][b]Personality: [/b][/center] Prefers spending a day just chilling with his friends. Will often go and spend time with newer kids and help them get settled, when he bothers attending his own classes. He seems to know enough to pass, even missing a few classes now and then. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Evelyn Cruz(Mrs. Cruz to students) [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] 48 [center][b]Species:[/b][/center] Wizard [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 5'2"(don't let this small old lady deceive you. She is one of the toughest teachers in this school) [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Female [center][b]Appearance: [/b][/center] Dark brown eyes. Black hair, with streaks of grey in it. Normally sporting her wizard robe and normal jeans and a t-shirt underneath. [center][b]Reference Photo:[/b][/center] [img]http://goinggrayblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Denise-Buchoz1.jpg[/img] [center][b]Personality: [/b][/center] Do not miss her class or you will know true fear. This woman makes fire-breathing dragons look tame if you get on her bad side. She is always on-time for everything and prefers students in her class to be on time as well. She can be especially sweet if she likes you, but if you get on her bad side, she will make your class torture. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Leah Rose [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Female [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] 21 [center][b]Species:[/b][/center] Human/Half angel [center][b]Magic Type:[/b][/center] Mainly healing [center][b]Sexuality:[/b][/center] Bisexual [center][b]Personality:[/b][/center] Shy, untrusting, slightly paranoid. [center][b]Other:[/b][/center] Leah has been living alone since her 13th birthday when her parents were killed by demons. She's been mostly on the streets as she is usually running from one thing or another. She'd love to make friends, but has been hurt many times in her past and doesn't easily make friends with new people. Loves art and writing stories. Is in love with any animal and is loyal if she trusts you. Leah also used magic to conceal her wings during any situation where humans are involved. She also gives off an odd vanilla, flower scent that is sweetened and made more noticeable by her being part angel. [center][b]Appearance: [/b][/center] [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/162/f/8/rainbow_girl_by_agentjelly101-d68mtos.jpg [/img] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Emma Lightenson [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] looks about mid thirty's(reality c'mon she's a woodland sprite she's probably older than the beginning of your family's history." [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 4'3" [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Female [center][b]Appearance:[/b][/center] Dark bluish green skin, long brown(tree bark colored) hair. [center][b]Personality:[/b][/center] Too kind for her own good. Sweet. A bit temperamental at times(only if you mess with her classroom supplies, she's a neat freak and everything must be perfect on the first day of her teaching a new class of students.)Does not know the meaning of personal space(if you do something wrong she won't hesitate to come set it right,)(and of her own accord come very close to you to do so.) [center][b]Extra:[/b][/center] Usually can be found in the school greenhouse, looking for any possible ingredients for her next class. Although some say she truly only go there to be alone because she misses her true home in the forest, and the plants in the school greenhouse are as close as she can get to feeling at home again.) ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Species:[/b][/center] FNAF Robot [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Zena [center][b]Other:[/b][/center] Zena is a bit of an attention hog. She loves being around the children and loves it when they ask her questions. She hates to be ignored though and is currently on her last chance in any store because of her temperament problems. [center][b]Appearance: [/b][/center] Zena looks like a 5'9" tall black cat. She has extremely pointed teeth in her spring lock jaw. Dark yellowish-green eyes. Fake whiskers near her nose, and a long black tail that nearly reaches the floor. [center][b]Extra:[/b][/center] Zena is on her last chance before being disassembled for parts because she went haywire and attacked a customer. It was played off as a glitch in her programming and she was sent to a new store. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Zulu [center][b]Gender: [/b][/center] Female [center][b]Age: [/b][/center] Looks 15 (She's hundreds of years old and simply prefers looking young and innocent) [center][b]Background: [/b][/center] Zulu is a half demon child of Lucifer(Satan). She was exiled from the underworld at 6 years old. For many years she was used by her foster father in the human world until she figured out how to use her powers. Though now years later, she had lost her powers and only has her wings, she's in a slave market as people try selling her for money. [center][b]Reference Photo:[/b][/center] [img]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24900000/anime-vampire-girl-anime-24922137-490-500.jpg[/img] [center][b]Extra:[/b][/center] She also loves to become animals though her favorite is a wolf. [center][b]Reference Photo:[/b][/center] [img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/forum/95000/95793_1305418086916_full.jpg[/img] __________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Lena [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Female [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] 4 years [center][b]Appearance:[/b][/center] [img] http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_-o0WFUbSjY/T2XhlhmpH4I/AAAAAAAAArQ/PO3LSIawmPk/s1600/Pointedly+--+white+wolf.jpg[/img] [center][b]Personality:[/b][/center] Shy, vicious when threatened, not very trusting. Very suspicious of others. [center][b]History:[/b][/center] Lena was born into a powerful clan and was to be the alpha female. Her clan was destroyed by a collapse in their den and she barely made it out alive. No one else survived. She was mere months old when this happened and has barely survived her adolescent years. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Home:[/b][/center] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/56/2d/5e562dddf0a703502c40842e0ca8f5d0.jpg[img] [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Kiona [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] 19 [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 5'7" [center][b]Personality/Other info:[/b][/center] Kiona is one of the few mermaids left in the city. Apart from the rare occurrence of her family returning, Kiona spend most of her time alone. She wants friends, but has none. She is shy, and easily scared. [center][b]Appearance: [/b][/center] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fe/0c/48/fe0c487a7ecb576cb43f1c923b1e27f4.jpg[/img] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b] [/center] Kiona [center][b]Age:[/b] [/center] 17 [center][b]Gender: [/b] [/center] Female [center][b]Species: [/b][/center] Human [center][b]Height:[/b] [/center] 5'3" [center][b]Appearance:[/b] [/center] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fe/0c/48/fe0c487a7ecb576cb43f1c923b1e27f4.jpg[/img] [center][b]Personality: [/b] [/center] Shy, easily scared, keeps to herself. [center][b]Extra/Backstory: [/b] [/center] Kiona grew up in the forest with her eccentric mother. She's never had friends and tends to shy away from people as her only contact was going into her nearby village to buy small amounts of food. She loves water, and often is found in the deep lakes in the forest, or even sunbathing at the small falls near her home. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b][/center] Emma Rowan [center][b]Age:[/b][/center] looks 20 (is 287) [center][b]Height:[/b][/center] 5'6" [center][b]Personality:[/b][/center] Shy around new people. Vicious and protective of Kry. [center][b]History: [/b][/center] Emma escaped from hell and Kry found and saved her from the streets. She has a crush on him and wants to be his girl, but he see's her as a sister and won't allow it. [center][b]Reference Photo:[/b][/center] [img]http://68750.6.8.pic.centerblog.net/o/bbc81035.jpg[/img] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name: [/b][/center] Melody Crimson [center][b]Age: [/b][/center] 17 [center][b]Gender: [/b][/center] Female [center][b]Appearance: [/b][/center] Baby blue eyes, that sometimes seemed to large for her heart shaped face. She has long, curly, rainbow colored hair(she kept dying it so no one could see the truly awful blonde color she was naturally.) [center][b]Reference Photo:[/b][/center] [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/162/f/8/rainbow_girl_by_agentjelly101-d68mtos.jpg [/img] [center][b]Personality: [/b][/center] Bubbly, in social situations. Mostly prefers reading though. She has very few friends and has a terrible stutter when talking to new people. [center][b]Companion:[/b] [/center] Fennec Fox (Dante) [img]http://www.cutenessoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/fennec-fox-2.jpg[/img] [center][b]Weapon: [/b][/center] Bow and Arrow [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/091/4/9/bow_and_arrow_sailor_conquest_color_by_ladymako-d4umqx2.png [/img] [center][b]Other: [/b][/center] Melody has been living alone since her 13th birthday when her parents were killed. She's been mostly on the streets as she is usually running from one thing or another. She'd love to make friends, but has been hurt many times in her past and doesn't easily make friends with new people .Loves art and writing stories. Is in love with any animal and is loyal if she trusts you. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name: [/b][/center] Kiara [center][b]Age: [/b][/center] Appears to be that of a 19 year old woman, though in truth is 8936 years old. [center][b]Gender: [/b][/center] Female [center][b]Species: [/b][/center] Immortal (God) [center][b]Personality: [/b][/center] As Kiara's is often waging war, or leading armies, she's good at strategy. She has a rather short temper and is often alone when not in battle. She prefers locking herself away for days and reading old battle style books and studying the strategies to help herself become better. [center][b]Appearance: [/b][/center] Kiara's often appears as I woman with long black hair, often in a braid hanging over her left shoulder. She has deep green eyes ringed with gold. Sharp, defined features, she has high cheek bones and a rather pointed chin. [center][b]Clothing: [/b][/center] Kiara's wear old fashioned metal armor. Though in terms rather skimpy, she wears only breast plates of steel that cover just below mid stomach and thick leather pants, with a covering of metal that is placed over them. as well as arm plates made of silver and engraved with both demonic and angelic prayers. [center][b]Weapon:[/b] [/center] Kiara's preference in weaponry, falls to an old style battle axe. Though she has also been depicted wielding a broadsword engraved with a demonic saying of power. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bd/11/0c/bd110c2ced41c25f4a7e121baf335eb9.jpg [/img] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name: [/b][/center] Artemis [center][b]Age: [/b][/center] Appears in her late teens (In truth she's centuries old) [center][b]Gender:[/b][/center] Female [center][b]Personality: [/b][/center] Artemis is quite fierce and protective of others. She's often off studying or leading hunts and rarely seen. Though protective, she rarely spends time around the others and prefers to be off on her own. [center][b]Appearance:[/b][/center] Long black hair. Violet eyes and pale skin. [center][b]Artifact:[/b] [/center] An ancient Sapphire Bracelet [center][b]Power: [/b][/center] Artemis can easily shift her form and appear as any animal she wishes. Normally with a deep black coloration and Deep blue or Green Eyes. [center][b]Weapon: [/b][/center] Bow and Arrows [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/091/4/9/bow_and_arrow_sailor_conquest_color_by_ladymako-d4umqx2.png [/img] [center][b]History: [/b][/center] Having been caught once as a wolf, Artemis was lucky to have escaped the humans when they failed to realize she was a goddess. Having taken her as no more than an injured wolf she was released days later and has yet to go back on another hunt. She has been locked away in her room since her return, unwilling to speak of what she say in the human facility. [center][b]Other:[/b] [/center] Artemis is the Goddess of The Hunt. ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Name:[/b] [/center] Roxanne Crimson [center][b]Sin:[/b] [/center] Luxaria 'Lust' [center][b]Gender:[/b] [/center] Female [center][b]Age: [/b][/center] 19 (Human age) [center][b]Personality:[/b] [/center] After her parents death, Lust took on more of her demonic traits. Unable to stop her flirting, she soon had all the boys in her school chasing after her and was sent to an all girls school, where she soon had many of the girls following her. She tends to act shy. Lust is loyal to no one, and has an intense liking of animals that she finds wounded and helps them. [center][b]Appearance:[/b][/center] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fd/06/58/fd065829fd42dfb28d53d4911f095450.jpg[/img] [center][b]Powers:[/b][/center] Lust is capable of controlling any unfaithful man for a short time to do her bidding. Though this power is still developing to her weaker form, she's considered it as no more than a small part of her ability to trick people into giving her what she wants. [center][b]To develop in RP:[/b][/center] The ability to control any person for a few hours at a time, providing they caught interest in her from her looks. The ability to alter her looks. [center][b]Weapon:[b][/center] [img]http://augoeides.world/wiki/images/f/f9/CScythe1.png[/img] [center][b]Backstory/Extra:[/b] [/center] Having been exiled, Lust took over the life of a recently deceased college student. Being thrown into the life, she began forming lies to try and allow herself to fit into the life. She found that the girl's parents were wealthy aristocrats. After a few weeks she began to remember her demonic life. Only in pieces, through visions or dreams, before she'd begin to black out in school or faint and remember whole days of her past life. Her first memory of another demon, was month later and it was of Greed, and the deals they'd often make with humans together.
Feel free to browse my characters if you'd like to do an rp specifically with one of them. I do not claim ownership of the photos, they are only for reference and I found them on bing.

I do not allow other people to use my characters. These are all OC's, please do not copy these characters for your own use as I also use them in books that I'm writing irl.
Name:
Kitterra Rose Kamono
Height:
5'9"
Appearance:
Long black hair, light green eyes, black cat ears and tail. Both ears pierced with silver skull earrings and the tips. Lip piercing(right side). Usually wearing dark purple, black or red clothes, black and red tennis shoes or black combat boots.
Extra:
Had her wings removed before banishment at age ten. Watched her mother die at age 5, blames herself. Normally shy, doesn't like people or other demons, for reason she will not speak of. . (she was tortured by demons in hell and had to "sell" herself to earn money once she was in the human world as she could not make money any other way.)
Species:
Half demon and half Kataree(ancient humanoid cat species of my own design)
Height:
6'2"
Appearance:
Short, dark brown hair. Light blue eyes, dark brown cat ears and tail. Lip piercing(right side). Prefers long sleeved hoodies, dark blue or black jeans, and white and red tennis shoes.
Species:
Kataree(ancient humanoid cat species of my own design)
Height:
6'4"
Job:
Demon hunter
Species:
Human/ Half Angel or Demon. He doesn't even know.
Appearance:
Dark brown, shoulder length hair. Deep blue eyes. Usually spotted wearing a black cloak over normal jeans and a black long-sleeved shirt. Wears Black boots.
c69b8e99fb4b50e0cae201d054a0ff2b.jpg
Extra:
No one has seen him smile since(age 10) the day his parents and little sister were killed by a demon lord. He enjoys hunting demons and takes pleasure in the brutal murders he commits. Mutilating the bodies, he often decapitates them as a warning to other demons. Has never taken a lover, prefers to be alone at all times.
Paranoid thoughts: "The ancient Fates will pair him with some horrid creature as his true love for all his sins."
hundreds of years old(looks about 21)
Height:
6'4"
Species:
Vampiric Demon
Appearance:
Kry is tall but incredibly skinny for his size. He has pale, nearly pure white skin. His eyes are normally dark blue, but when he smells or tastes blood they turn crimson red. He has retractable fangs, though he tends to keep them out at all times to look creepier when he grins at people (he has never truly smiled since his "death" hundreds of years ago. Only a creepy grin that practically shows his broken soul). Normally has dark circles around his eyes, as if he has permanent black eyes. Jet black, shoulder length hair.
Reference Photo:
3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef.jpg
And thus we have Kry. Change the clothes though.
Clothes:
Long black trench-coat. Black leather jeans and a black t-shirt. Wears heavy-steel toed boots.
Extra:
He has never been loved, was abused in his former life, and was never good with being around people, because even when he was living he had really pale skin.
16 (going on 17)
Species:
Wizard
Height:
5'7" (kinda small for her family but she didn't mind.)
Appearance:
Baby blue eyes, that sometimes seemed to large for her heart shaped face. She has long, curly, rainbow colored hair (she kept dying it so no one could see the truly awful blonde color she was naturally.)
Reference Photo:
rainbow_girl_by_agentjelly101-d68mtos.jpg
Personality:
Bubbly, in social situations. Mostly prefers reading or practicing her spells though. She has very few friends and has a terrible stutter when talking to new people.
Species:
Wizard
Height:
6'2"
Appearance:
Dark green eyes. Short brown hair. Pale skin. Kinda skinny for a kid his age. Although he is strong, that is because he prefers working out or just hanging with friend in his spare time.
Reference Photo:
3060669_1351861864898.31res_500_283.jpg
Personality:
Prefers spending a day just chilling with his friends. Will often go and spend time with newer kids and help them get settled, when he bothers attending his own classes. He seems to know enough to pass, even missing a few classes now and then.
Species:
Wizard
Height:
5'2"(don't let this small old lady deceive you. She is one of the toughest teachers in this school)
Appearance:
Dark brown eyes. Black hair, with streaks of grey in it. Normally sporting her wizard robe and normal jeans and a t-shirt underneath.
Reference Photo:
Denise-Buchoz1.jpg
Personality:
Do not miss her class or you will know true fear. This woman makes fire-breathing dragons look tame if you get on her bad side. She is always on-time for everything and prefers students in her class to be on time as well. She can be especially sweet if she likes you, but if you get on her bad side, she will make your class torture.
Female
Species:
Human/Half angel
Magic Type:
Mainly healing
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Personality:
Shy, untrusting, slightly paranoid.
Other:
Leah has been living alone since her 13th birthday when her parents were killed by demons. She's been mostly on the streets as she is usually running from one thing or another. She'd love to make friends, but has been hurt many times in her past and doesn't easily make friends with new people. Loves art and writing stories. Is in love with any animal and is loyal if she trusts you.
Leah also used magic to conceal her wings during any situation where humans are involved. She also gives off an odd vanilla, flower scent that is sweetened and made more noticeable by her being part angel.
Appearance:
looks about mid thirty's(reality c'mon she's a woodland sprite she's probably older than the beginning of your family's history."
Height:
4'3"
Appearance:
Dark bluish green skin, long brown(tree bark colored) hair.
Personality:
Too kind for her own good. Sweet. A bit temperamental at times(only if you mess with her classroom supplies, she's a neat freak and everything must be perfect on the first day of her teaching a new class of students.)Does not know the meaning of personal space(if you do something wrong she won't hesitate to come set it right,)(and of her own accord come very close to you to do so.)
Extra:
Usually can be found in the school greenhouse, looking for any possible ingredients for her next class. Although some say she truly only go there to be alone because she misses her true home in the forest, and the plants in the school greenhouse are as close as she can get to feeling at home again.)
Zena
Other:
Zena is a bit of an attention hog. She loves being around the children and loves it when they ask her questions. She hates to be ignored though and is currently on her last chance in any store because of her temperament problems.
Appearance:
Zena looks like a 5'9" tall black cat. She has extremely pointed teeth in her spring lock jaw. Dark yellowish-green eyes. Fake whiskers near her nose, and a long black tail that nearly reaches the floor.
Extra:
Zena is on her last chance before being disassembled for parts because she went haywire and attacked a customer. It was played off as a glitch in her programming and she was sent to a new store.
Female
Looks 15 (She's hundreds of years old and simply prefers looking young and innocent)
Background:
Zulu is a half demon child of Lucifer(Satan). She was exiled from the underworld at 6 years old. For many years she was used by her foster father in the human world until she figured out how to use her powers. Though now years later, she had lost her powers and only has her wings, she's in a slave market as people try selling her for money.
Reference Photo:
anime-vampire-girl-anime-24922137-490-500.jpg
Extra:
She also loves to become animals though her favorite is a wolf.
Reference Photo:
95793_1305418086916_full.jpg
Female
Appearance:
Pointedly+--+white+wolf.jpg
Personality:
Shy, vicious when threatened, not very trusting. Very suspicious of others.
History:
Lena was born into a powerful clan and was to be the alpha female. Her clan was destroyed by a collapse in their den and she barely made it out alive. No one else survived. She was mere months old when this happened and has barely survived her adolescent years.
Kiona
Height:
5'7"
Personality/Other info:
Kiona is one of the few mermaids left in the city. Apart from the rare occurrence of her family returning, Kiona spend most of her time alone. She wants friends, but has none. She is shy, and easily scared.
Appearance:
fe0c487a7ecb576cb43f1c923b1e27f4.jpg
Species:
Human
Height:
5'3"
Appearance:
fe0c487a7ecb576cb43f1c923b1e27f4.jpg
Personality:
Shy, easily scared, keeps to herself.
Extra/Backstory:
Kiona grew up in the forest with her eccentric mother. She's never had friends and tends to shy away from people as her only contact was going into her nearby village to buy small amounts of food. She loves water, and often is found in the deep lakes in the forest, or even sunbathing at the small falls near her home.
looks 20 (is 287)
Height:
5'6"
Personality:
Shy around new people. Vicious and protective of Kry.
History:
Emma escaped from hell and Kry found and saved her from the streets. She has a crush on him and wants to be his girl, but he see's her as a sister and won't allow it.
Reference Photo:
bbc81035.jpg
Appearance:
Baby blue eyes, that sometimes seemed to large for her heart shaped face. She has long, curly, rainbow colored hair(she kept dying it so no one could see the truly awful blonde color she was naturally.)
Reference Photo:
Personality:
Bubbly, in social situations. Mostly prefers reading though. She has very few friends and has a terrible stutter when talking to new people.
Companion:
Fennec Fox (Dante) fennec-fox-2.jpg
Weapon:
Bow and Arrow bow_and_arrow_sailor_conquest_color_by_ladymako-d4umqx2.png
Other:
Melody has been living alone since her 13th birthday when her parents were killed. She's been mostly on the streets as she is usually running from one thing or another. She'd love to make friends, but has been hurt many times in her past and doesn't easily make friends with new people .Loves art and writing stories. Is in love with any animal and is loyal if she trusts you.
Appears to be that of a 19 year old woman, though in truth is 8936 years old.
Species:
Immortal (God)
Personality:
As Kiara's is often waging war, or leading armies, she's good at strategy. She has a rather short temper and is often alone when not in battle. She prefers locking herself away for days and reading old battle style books and studying the strategies to help herself become better.
Appearance:
Kiara's often appears as I woman with long black hair, often in a braid hanging over her left shoulder. She has deep green eyes ringed with gold. Sharp, defined features, she has high cheek bones and a rather pointed chin.
Clothing:
Kiara's wear old fashioned metal armor. Though in terms rather skimpy, she wears only breast plates of steel that cover just below mid stomach and thick leather pants, with a covering of metal that is placed over them. as well as arm plates made of silver and engraved with both demonic and angelic prayers.
Weapon:
Kiara's preference in weaponry, falls to an old style battle axe. Though she has also been depicted wielding a broadsword engraved with a demonic saying of power. bd110c2ced41c25f4a7e121baf335eb9.jpg
Appears in her late teens (In truth she's centuries old)
Personality:
Artemis is quite fierce and protective of others. She's often off studying or leading hunts and rarely seen. Though protective, she rarely spends time around the others and prefers to be off on her own.
Appearance:
Long black hair. Violet eyes and pale skin.
Artifact:
An ancient Sapphire Bracelet
Power:
Artemis can easily shift her form and appear as any animal she wishes. Normally with a deep black coloration and Deep blue or Green Eyes.
Weapon:
Bow and Arrows
bow_and_arrow_sailor_conquest_color_by_ladymako-d4umqx2.png
History:
Having been caught once as a wolf, Artemis was lucky to have escaped the humans when they failed to realize she was a goddess. Having taken her as no more than an injured wolf she was released days later and has yet to go back on another hunt. She has been locked away in her room since her return, unwilling to speak of what she say in the human facility.
Other:
Artemis is the Goddess of The Hunt.
Luxaria 'Lust'
Personality:
After her parents death, Lust took on more of her demonic traits. Unable to stop her flirting, she soon had all the boys in her school chasing after her and was sent to an all girls school, where she soon had many of the girls following her. She tends to act shy. Lust is loyal to no one, and has an intense liking of animals that she finds wounded and helps them.
Appearance:
fd065829fd42dfb28d53d4911f095450.jpg
Powers:
Lust is capable of controlling any unfaithful man for a short time to do her bidding. Though this power is still developing to her weaker form, she's considered it as no more than a small part of her ability to trick people into giving her what she wants.
To develop in RP:
The ability to control any person for a few hours at a time, providing they caught interest in her from her looks.
The ability to alter her looks.
Weapon:
CScythe1.png
Backstory/Extra:
Having been exiled, Lust took over the life of a recently deceased college student. Being thrown into the life, she began forming lies to try and allow herself to fit into the life. She found that the girl's parents were wealthy aristocrats. After a few weeks she began to remember her demonic life. Only in pieces, through visions or dreams, before she'd begin to black out in school or faint and remember whole days of her past life. Her first memory of another demon, was month later and it was of Greed, and the deals they'd often make with humans together.
I Support
Rp ping list
Rp ping list
I Support
Current rps
Current rps
I Support
^
^
I Support
Hello! I’d be interested in a 1x1 or a small group would be fine too, I RPed on other sites for quite a long while now, kinda on and off but been trying to get back into RPing now that I kinda have a lot of free times on my hands, consider how the pandemic is going…

Maybe we can work something out if that’s alright with you? ^-^
Hello! I’d be interested in a 1x1 or a small group would be fine too, I RPed on other sites for quite a long while now, kinda on and off but been trying to get back into RPing now that I kinda have a lot of free times on my hands, consider how the pandemic is going…

Maybe we can work something out if that’s alright with you? ^-^
@GalaxyEagle
I would love to work something out, did you have a plot in mind or worldbuilding our own new plot?
@GalaxyEagle
I would love to work something out, did you have a plot in mind or worldbuilding our own new plot?
I Support
Hmm, I think that I prefer us build a plot of our own for now, I kinda suck at coming up for a solid plot right on the spot xP

Is there any concept that you’d like to RP with? Maybe we can start on that

Though I gotta ask that, for the romance aspect, are you comfortable with MxM or FxF? Of course we’d let the characters grow a bond on their own, regardless of their gender, but I’m just asking in case cause I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable or anything ^^’
Hmm, I think that I prefer us build a plot of our own for now, I kinda suck at coming up for a solid plot right on the spot xP

Is there any concept that you’d like to RP with? Maybe we can start on that

Though I gotta ask that, for the romance aspect, are you comfortable with MxM or FxF? Of course we’d let the characters grow a bond on their own, regardless of their gender, but I’m just asking in case cause I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable or anything ^^’
@GalaxyEagle

As a bisexual girl I don't mind any pairings. I love my lil gaybies and some of my oc's are very sub males, or very butch girls. As far as concept I was thinking an arranged marriage type to strengthen families or something so there's a reason for a more drawn out love story? Or more of a run away finding a home in a least expected person. Like really sub and shy ends up on the doorstep of some harsh or trauma ridden person and then end up helping each other get over the past things.

Or even a master/slave thing, like one buys the sub from an auction as a house slave during times when species aren't getting along so well and it builds.

Sorry if that's a ramble.
@GalaxyEagle

As a bisexual girl I don't mind any pairings. I love my lil gaybies and some of my oc's are very sub males, or very butch girls. As far as concept I was thinking an arranged marriage type to strengthen families or something so there's a reason for a more drawn out love story? Or more of a run away finding a home in a least expected person. Like really sub and shy ends up on the doorstep of some harsh or trauma ridden person and then end up helping each other get over the past things.

Or even a master/slave thing, like one buys the sub from an auction as a house slave during times when species aren't getting along so well and it builds.

Sorry if that's a ramble.
I Support
1 2 3 4