Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ZOOTOPIA RP {Cl0zed}
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 73
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2021-04-22 14:55:58" ] Just... if catto cop ever goes to apex and notices their doggo roommate there and pretends not to recognize them [/quote] Well it is mostly just a club. No one is sure what’s going on just yet ;)
Gabbiani wrote on 2021-04-22 14:55:58:
Just... if catto cop ever goes to apex and notices their doggo roommate there and pretends not to recognize them
Well it is mostly just a club. No one is sure what’s going on just yet ;)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[quote name="LavenderBones" date="2021-04-22 14:29:11" ] @/gloomi Is it alright if I have a character that works for the mob boss guy? :0 And there’s an undercover cop living with them. [/quote] Totally! Also, I don’t wanna be rude to anyone in any way, but could we tone it down just a little bit in the ooc?? Thanks guys
LavenderBones wrote on 2021-04-22 14:29:11:
@/gloomi Is it alright if I have a character that works for the mob boss guy? :0 And there’s an undercover cop living with them.
Totally!

Also, I don’t wanna be rude to anyone in any way, but could we tone it down just a little bit in the ooc?? Thanks guys
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
back but brb going to hotel on my vacation
b
bye
back but brb going to hotel on my vacation
b
bye
c76tYOm.pnghNiqteO.pngbeCwkfp.pngDcRvc5S.pngfeqRUwD.pngAGupQsF.png
barbie life in the dream house
Just waiting for tumble.
Just waiting for tumble.
Hey! @Gloomi

Don't wanna bug you, but could you check out my owl boy?
Hey! @Gloomi

Don't wanna bug you, but could you check out my owl boy?
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
WIP
UN: Lavenderbones

(full) Name: Cassiel

Age (human years): 25

Species: Jackal

Appearance: Tall and lanky. He looks like a typical jackal. Has a bullring and a heavily scarred face.

Backstory/Personality: He’s a very nice thug, to put it simply. A friendly and outgoing character, most creatures are surprised by his occupation. He’s fiercely loyal, and puts his friends above everything. He lives with his lifelong friend, and, not to be dramatic or anything, he would die for them.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Friends
+Motorcycles
+Alchohol (?)
+Messing with people
-Weird smells
-Betrayal

Job/School?: Works for that one guy’s son.

Other: Lives with serval character.
(I really like cheesecake.)
WIP
UN: Lavenderbones

(full) Name: Cassiel

Age (human years): 25

Species: Jackal

Appearance: Tall and lanky. He looks like a typical jackal. Has a bullring and a heavily scarred face.

Backstory/Personality: He’s a very nice thug, to put it simply. A friendly and outgoing character, most creatures are surprised by his occupation. He’s fiercely loyal, and puts his friends above everything. He lives with his lifelong friend, and, not to be dramatic or anything, he would die for them.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Friends
+Motorcycles
+Alchohol (?)
+Messing with people
-Weird smells
-Betrayal

Job/School?: Works for that one guy’s son.

Other: Lives with serval character.
(I really like cheesecake.)
Janus1.png
NEW D U D E
NEW D U D E
(Huge WIP)

UN: Gabbiani

(full) Name: Has many aliases, but her real name is Mercedes Darnall, sometimes known as "Weaselfang" among her colleagues (though she doesn't like being called this around complete strangers)

Age (human years): 26

Species: Serval

Appearance: A bit on the taller side, has some scars on her lower arm near her right wrist from when a weasel she had gone to school with had gone savage and bitten her. When in her normal attire, she wears a t-shirt, a gray hoodie, and a pair of those baggy gym pants. The outfits she wears while on undercover investigations vary, but the one thing she always keeps consistent is that she always wears long sleeves that conceal her entire arm, sometimes wearing gloves that cover the portion of her arm where she has the scar.

Backstory/Personality: (WIP)

Likes/Dislikes:
+ Her friends
+ Rock music
+ Any kind of noodles
+ Any sweet food
+ Keeping secrets
- Betrayal
- Country music
- Pop music
- Discussing the "weasel incident"
- Her friends/family getting involved in her full-time job

Job/School?: Undercover police officer, but works a part-time job making sandwiches at Cubway

Theme Song (optional):

Other: I like cake pops

- Lives with jackal character
- Surname means "Secret which is well kept" according to a source I looked at when deciding a name (Because honestly I love meaningful names)
(Huge WIP)

UN: Gabbiani

(full) Name: Has many aliases, but her real name is Mercedes Darnall, sometimes known as "Weaselfang" among her colleagues (though she doesn't like being called this around complete strangers)

Age (human years): 26

Species: Serval

Appearance: A bit on the taller side, has some scars on her lower arm near her right wrist from when a weasel she had gone to school with had gone savage and bitten her. When in her normal attire, she wears a t-shirt, a gray hoodie, and a pair of those baggy gym pants. The outfits she wears while on undercover investigations vary, but the one thing she always keeps consistent is that she always wears long sleeves that conceal her entire arm, sometimes wearing gloves that cover the portion of her arm where she has the scar.

Backstory/Personality: (WIP)

Likes/Dislikes:
+ Her friends
+ Rock music
+ Any kind of noodles
+ Any sweet food
+ Keeping secrets
- Betrayal
- Country music
- Pop music
- Discussing the "weasel incident"
- Her friends/family getting involved in her full-time job

Job/School?: Undercover police officer, but works a part-time job making sandwiches at Cubway

Theme Song (optional):

Other: I like cake pops

- Lives with jackal character
- Surname means "Secret which is well kept" according to a source I looked at when deciding a name (Because honestly I love meaningful names)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
CUBWAY STAROX loving the word play!
CUBWAY STAROX loving the word play!
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Ehehehe
Ehehehe