Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with SilverRipple
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SilverRipple

Y O I N K
@SilverRipple

Y O I N K
I subbed!

I think we should decide the Special Ranks (Deputy/Leader/Med-cats) first?
I subbed!

oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[quote name="@/SilverRipple" date="2021-04-07 17:53:50" ] I subbed! I think we should decide the Special Ranks (Deputy/Leader/Med-cats) first? [/quote] Yep! Well, my character is going to be a kittypet at first, actually ^^, What clan is your character going to be in?
@/SilverRipple wrote on 2021-04-07 17:53:50:
I subbed!

Yep! Well, my character is going to be a kittypet at first, actually ^^,

What clan is your character going to be in?
[center]Characters name: Fluffy (used to be a kittypet) Gender: Male Sexuality: Bi Appearance: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/HsvW1FQT/effie-sunshine-center-1.jpg[/img] characters rank: Kittypet (Will become a Warrior, then maybe Deputy at some point? ) characters clan: Future, Riverclan! personality: He's rather laid back and will usually be in a positive mood. He tries to look on the bright side and cheer everyone up. Fluffy tries not to get himself in trouble with forest cats, as he was taught to fear them as a Kit. backstory: Fluffy used to belong to a loving family. The children played with him and he was able to roam freely. Life was perfect just the way it was. Then... The humans left him after moving. He tried following them, but they shooed him away as if he was a stray. The doors were locked, so he couldn't go back into the house. And so, he was forced to live on his own. He had no idea what the future held for him. [/center]
Characters name: Fluffy (used to be a kittypet)

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: effie-sunshine-center-1.jpg

characters rank: Kittypet (Will become a Warrior, then maybe Deputy at some point? )

characters clan: Future, Riverclan!

personality: He's rather laid back and will usually be in a positive mood. He tries to look on the bright side and cheer everyone up. Fluffy tries not to get himself in trouble with forest cats, as he was taught to fear them as a Kit.

backstory: Fluffy used to belong to a loving family. The children played with him and he was able to roam freely. Life was perfect just the way it was. Then... The humans left him after moving. He tried following them, but they shooed him away as if he was a stray. The doors were locked, so he couldn't go back into the house. And so, he was forced to live on his own. He had no idea what the future held for him.
I think RiverClan! I'll make a form ASAP
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[quote name="SilverRipple" date="2021-04-07 18:42:31" ] I think RiverClan! I'll make a form ASAP [/quote] Alright!
SilverRipple wrote on 2021-04-07 18:42:31:

Alright!
[b]Character Name:[/b] Swiftbreeze [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/20253551_GRA5ZE7WLjE09Ki.png[/img] [size=3][i]By Saltyghost on FR[/i][/size] [b]Rank:[/b] Senior Warrior [b]Clan:[/b] RiverClan [b]Personality:[/b] Swiftbreeze is a really stubborn cat. Even if she does something wrong, she won't ever admit it, and she outright refuses to apologize to others when ordered to. She could get really grumpy and snappy when she was in a mood, and is super impatient, so she gets annoyed or frustrated easily. She normally forgives easily, but if you do something that is unforgivable to her, she won't ever trust you again. Even though she appears to be a annoying cat, she still thinks highly of other's opinions secretly, and would even take joke insults seriously although she doesn't show it. [b]Backstory:[/b] Swiftbreeze was born in RiverClan. She had two siblings, one was died stillborn and the other was accidentally killed in a border fight by a new, inexperienced warrior when they were both apprentices, making her hate the bordering Clan and the accidental deaths from border fights, though she never reveals her weaknesses. When she became a warrior, she was named Swiftbreeze, as her moves were as swift as the breeze. Moons after that, she was made a Senior Warrior, one of the trusted and skillful warriors of the Clan.
Character Name: Swiftbreeze
Appearance:
20253551_GRA5ZE7WLjE09Ki.png
By Saltyghost on FR
Clan: RiverClan
Personality:
Swiftbreeze is a really stubborn cat. Even if she does something wrong, she won't ever admit it, and she outright refuses to apologize to others when ordered to. She could get really grumpy and snappy when she was in a mood, and is super impatient, so she gets annoyed or frustrated easily. She normally forgives easily, but if you do something that is unforgivable to her, she won't ever trust you again. Even though she appears to be a annoying cat, she still thinks highly of other's opinions secretly, and would even take joke insults seriously although she doesn't show it.
Backstory:
Swiftbreeze was born in RiverClan. She had two siblings, one was died stillborn and the other was accidentally killed in a border fight by a new, inexperienced warrior when they were both apprentices, making her hate the bordering Clan and the accidental deaths from border fights, though she never reveals her weaknesses.

When she became a warrior, she was named Swiftbreeze, as her moves were as swift as the breeze. Moons after that, she was made a Senior Warrior, one of the trusted and skillful warriors of the Clan.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
((Noice! Uh... It's like, 9:12 at night over here @-@ ))
((Noice! Uh... It's like, 9:12 at night over here @-@ ))
whew. finally finished

xD, that's late
whew. finally finished

xD, that's late
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[quote name="SilverRipple" date="2021-04-07 23:45:31" ] whew. finally finished xD, that's late [/quote] AND NOW IT'S 6:00 in the morning.
SilverRipple wrote on 2021-04-07 23:45:31:
whew. finally finished

xD, that's late

AND NOW IT'S 6:00 in the morning.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8