Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Eternal Explorers [IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Ginger smelled the fresh air. It was amazing, flying with the little wings they had. Along with the excitement of the gathering, they felt better than ever.
Ginger smelled the fresh air. It was amazing, flying with the little wings they had. Along with the excitement of the gathering, they felt better than ever.
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
Pineflight looks up at the... Clearing? There are treehouses everywhere, soft grass and healty green foliage as far as their eyes can see- which isn't very far, amongst the tree-trunks. They peer up at the sky and see the circling dragons, and look around to spot others touching down or plodding in from various paths. Seeing this, they find themself content to sit down and play with a blade of grass between their paws until everyone has arrived.

((sorry for anything wonky, I'm on my phone and it Is Not Cooperating Tonight))
Pineflight looks up at the... Clearing? There are treehouses everywhere, soft grass and healty green foliage as far as their eyes can see- which isn't very far, amongst the tree-trunks. They peer up at the sky and see the circling dragons, and look around to spot others touching down or plodding in from various paths. Seeing this, they find themself content to sit down and play with a blade of grass between their paws until everyone has arrived.

((sorry for anything wonky, I'm on my phone and it Is Not Cooperating Tonight))
JvUa9ma.pngCAJaTcp.pnghh5n4WA.pngOxagJgG.pngE3nmoMt.pngYMPbu9R.pngg3dktuxe.png2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.pnga8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
Nephele panted as she landed on the clearing. She might have...misjudged the distance by a lot. As she looked around her surroundings, she gasped in awe. Magnificent treehouses that rose from the soft foliage, all surrounding a massive oak tree that dragons flew in and out of. She spotted a brown gaoler with leopard spots all over his/her? body. They were playing with a tuft of grass. Nephele bounced over excitedly, thinking she found a new friend.
"Hi! What's your name? How are you?" she asked.
Nephele panted as she landed on the clearing. She might have...misjudged the distance by a lot. As she looked around her surroundings, she gasped in awe. Magnificent treehouses that rose from the soft foliage, all surrounding a massive oak tree that dragons flew in and out of. She spotted a brown gaoler with leopard spots all over his/her? body. They were playing with a tuft of grass. Nephele bounced over excitedly, thinking she found a new friend.
"Hi! What's your name? How are you?" she asked.
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
Isidora was pretty close to the spot after only a few mins she finally arrived! She saw A green spiral with shiny scales and a Gaoler with brown jaguar spots. Her emotions were very happy as she said "Hello!!! What are your names?" With a smile. She saw the soft grass She said "Oo.. the grass soft!"
Isidora was pretty close to the spot after only a few mins she finally arrived! She saw A green spiral with shiny scales and a Gaoler with brown jaguar spots. Her emotions were very happy as she said "Hello!!! What are your names?" With a smile. She saw the soft grass She said "Oo.. the grass soft!"

3886c26f.gif
Nephele's smile grew wider as she felt another spiral walk over, a dragon that practically radiated happiness.
"Hi! I'm Nephele from Clan Sky! It's nice to meet you!" She told the spiral, whose name turned out to be Isidora. Her scales were midnight blue with aqua sploshes all over her. Brilliant amber eyes sparkled with happiness as she lay on the soft grass. The Gaoler was a dragon named Pineflight and never stopped worrying. The three dragons sat together in the clearing, Nephele cracking jokes and Isidora reassuring Pineflight that no one would ignore them.
Nephele's smile grew wider as she felt another spiral walk over, a dragon that practically radiated happiness.
"Hi! I'm Nephele from Clan Sky! It's nice to meet you!" She told the spiral, whose name turned out to be Isidora. Her scales were midnight blue with aqua sploshes all over her. Brilliant amber eyes sparkled with happiness as she lay on the soft grass. The Gaoler was a dragon named Pineflight and never stopped worrying. The three dragons sat together in the clearing, Nephele cracking jokes and Isidora reassuring Pineflight that no one would ignore them.
banner_1.png
Shockwave looked around the meeting point. It was a very lovely place, full of trees and green grass. Perfect for an ambush. There was even a scent of fresh leaves and flowers in the air, the scent still irritated him, but after being on this planet for some time he had got used to it and even liked it a bit. - ACHU - He sneezed loudly. Maybe not that used to it. Soundwave flew silently alongside him, didn't seem impressed with the surroundings though; in fact, he never expressed any feelings about nature. Nor at all feelings. Maybe he was just introverted... He looked down, it seems the first dragons have already arrived at the meeting. He studied them for a moment: They were all their size, with colored scales and furs. They did not look threatening, on the contrary: they emanated sympathy and laughter. He winced a little. Maybe it was better to stay home? On the other hand, what harms him to get acquainted. The thought was met with an involuntary smile, which he quickly hid. - Come on - he said to his companion, and carefully dove down. Flying was not his forte, so he landed in a great style: first he rolled over 3 times and then lay down next to the dragons.
Shockwave looked around the meeting point. It was a very lovely place, full of trees and green grass. Perfect for an ambush. There was even a scent of fresh leaves and flowers in the air, the scent still irritated him, but after being on this planet for some time he had got used to it and even liked it a bit. - ACHU - He sneezed loudly. Maybe not that used to it. Soundwave flew silently alongside him, didn't seem impressed with the surroundings though; in fact, he never expressed any feelings about nature. Nor at all feelings. Maybe he was just introverted... He looked down, it seems the first dragons have already arrived at the meeting. He studied them for a moment: They were all their size, with colored scales and furs. They did not look threatening, on the contrary: they emanated sympathy and laughter. He winced a little. Maybe it was better to stay home? On the other hand, what harms him to get acquainted. The thought was met with an involuntary smile, which he quickly hid. - Come on - he said to his companion, and carefully dove down. Flying was not his forte, so he landed in a great style: first he rolled over 3 times and then lay down next to the dragons.
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Nephele felt another dragon coming. He was wary and full of suspicion. His friend was somehow emotionless. How somedragons could not feel anything, Nephele didn't know. There was just so much in Sornieth that you could be amazed or grateful about. The wary dragon and his friend landed next to Nephele and her new friends and laid there quietly. She watched them for a while. Isidora tried to strike up a conversation with the newcomers, but was quickly silenced by an icy glare from the emotionless dragon. Isidora shrunk into herself, hurt. Nephele decided right there and then that she wouldn't be nice to the two newcomers.
"Excuse me," She said, "Are you mute? Because my friend Isidora here is trying to talk to you, but you don't reply to her. That's really rude, you know."
The wary dragon sputtered in anger.
"Well you don't seem to be mute," she said sarcastically.

Nephele felt another dragon coming. He was wary and full of suspicion. His friend was somehow emotionless. How somedragons could not feel anything, Nephele didn't know. There was just so much in Sornieth that you could be amazed or grateful about. The wary dragon and his friend landed next to Nephele and her new friends and laid there quietly. She watched them for a while. Isidora tried to strike up a conversation with the newcomers, but was quickly silenced by an icy glare from the emotionless dragon. Isidora shrunk into herself, hurt. Nephele decided right there and then that she wouldn't be nice to the two newcomers.
"Excuse me," She said, "Are you mute? Because my friend Isidora here is trying to talk to you, but you don't reply to her. That's really rude, you know."
The wary dragon sputtered in anger.
"Well you don't seem to be mute," she said sarcastically.

banner_1.png
Pineflight startles at Shockwave's abrupt landing, which very nearly interrupted their mumbled introduction to the others. even so, they let out a short yelp and grumble at the metallic fellow.
"A-ah! Please don't do that, you scared me!" They shift their weight from paw to paw afterwards, seemingly stuck between being socially anxious and annoyed with this new, sudden dragon.

Anyway... I'm Pineflight! Um-m, it's nice to meet you all! What do you think this adventure will be like?" They ask, fluffing their fur slightly in anticipation. "I'm not usually one for... Adventures, but I wanted to try something new like my sister was telling me..."
Pineflight startles at Shockwave's abrupt landing, which very nearly interrupted their mumbled introduction to the others. even so, they let out a short yelp and grumble at the metallic fellow.
"A-ah! Please don't do that, you scared me!" They shift their weight from paw to paw afterwards, seemingly stuck between being socially anxious and annoyed with this new, sudden dragon.

Anyway... I'm Pineflight! Um-m, it's nice to meet you all! What do you think this adventure will be like?" They ask, fluffing their fur slightly in anticipation. "I'm not usually one for... Adventures, but I wanted to try something new like my sister was telling me..."
JvUa9ma.pngCAJaTcp.pnghh5n4WA.pngOxagJgG.pngE3nmoMt.pngYMPbu9R.pngg3dktuxe.png2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.pnga8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
Sorry to ret-con Crookie (HeatherStar) but Soundwave didn't speak yet nor showed emotions, I'm just super slow at writing haha

Soundwave just looked at Nephele. For several long seconds he stared at her without a word as his companion decided to smooth the situation. He opened his mouth as if looking for the right words, then replied in broken dragon langue - Soundwave is man of few words - he swatted his tail lightly - We are not from here so our manners... may leave a lot to be desired - He tried to choose the words somehow so that it did not sound suspicious. He realized that after being alone for so long, he forgot what it was like to function in society. On the second thought, he never knew anyway. They left bad impression and they just arrived.
Pineflight approached them and spoke, Shockwave turned to the them slightly confused. - Nice to meet you too, Pineflight - he said still a little hesitant. - I'm Shockwave and this nice gentleman - he introduced himself and while speaking of Soundwave he slapped him lightly with tail - is Soundwave. -
Sorry to ret-con Crookie (HeatherStar) but Soundwave didn't speak yet nor showed emotions, I'm just super slow at writing haha

Soundwave just looked at Nephele. For several long seconds he stared at her without a word as his companion decided to smooth the situation. He opened his mouth as if looking for the right words, then replied in broken dragon langue - Soundwave is man of few words - he swatted his tail lightly - We are not from here so our manners... may leave a lot to be desired - He tried to choose the words somehow so that it did not sound suspicious. He realized that after being alone for so long, he forgot what it was like to function in society. On the second thought, he never knew anyway. They left bad impression and they just arrived.
Pineflight approached them and spoke, Shockwave turned to the them slightly confused. - Nice to meet you too, Pineflight - he said still a little hesitant. - I'm Shockwave and this nice gentleman - he introduced himself and while speaking of Soundwave he slapped him lightly with tail - is Soundwave. -
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Isidora looked at. Pineflight. And then to. Shockwave and Soundwave. She was still laying on the ground silently quite. She stand up and looked to the sky one more time to see if some other ones but certainly Noone still? She think in his mind "Maybe some of the ones arrived or its just bc I don't look at the sky that much..?". Isidora silently walk up to them and said "Hey! Nice to meet you Pineflight. Shockwave and Soundwave. She Smoothly talk to them. She looked at. Nephele. For a tiny second. "I wonder where the other ones are.. they sure are taking a long time.." She said in her mind. She lay down for just a minute. She knows she is pretty lazy now.. She said "Now what are we supposed to do? Wait for other ones?". She was waiting for answers while she lay down.. she's completely became silently quite..
Isidora looked at. Pineflight. And then to. Shockwave and Soundwave. She was still laying on the ground silently quite. She stand up and looked to the sky one more time to see if some other ones but certainly Noone still? She think in his mind "Maybe some of the ones arrived or its just bc I don't look at the sky that much..?". Isidora silently walk up to them and said "Hey! Nice to meet you Pineflight. Shockwave and Soundwave. She Smoothly talk to them. She looked at. Nephele. For a tiny second. "I wonder where the other ones are.. they sure are taking a long time.." She said in her mind. She lay down for just a minute. She knows she is pretty lazy now.. She said "Now what are we supposed to do? Wait for other ones?". She was waiting for answers while she lay down.. she's completely became silently quite..

3886c26f.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18