Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
Blake eventually finds himself in an empty room... with a glass window. He exhales. Instead of turning into a ghost where others can't hurt him, he pushes open the window and flies outside to the courtyard. Of dark stones with no plants. He sighs, his lavender wings beating in the open.

"You alright?" Kaie turns to Avoltloss, who nods.
Kaie turns and runs into the palace, and Avoltloss, exhaling, follows.
Blake eventually finds himself in an empty room... with a glass window. He exhales. Instead of turning into a ghost where others can't hurt him, he pushes open the window and flies outside to the courtyard. Of dark stones with no plants. He sighs, his lavender wings beating in the open.

"You alright?" Kaie turns to Avoltloss, who nods.
Kaie turns and runs into the palace, and Avoltloss, exhaling, follows.
Phade caught her breathe and walked to the edge of the roof and her lightning blue eyes widen. “Blake!?”
Phade caught her breathe and walked to the edge of the roof and her lightning blue eyes widen. “Blake!?”
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Sixteen nods back to the female imperial and turns his attention back at the imperials inside the pen.
"Guys! Come on!" he calls out, "You're free! We're going back the the realm of the elementals!"
Tac's ears perk. She thinks that she hears Ari's voice. He is loud...
Sixteen nods back to the female imperial and turns his attention back at the imperials inside the pen.
"Guys! Come on!" he calls out, "You're free! We're going back the the realm of the elementals!"
Tac's ears perk. She thinks that she hears Ari's voice. He is loud...
Blake turns his head, his expression startled with joy.
"Phade!" he cries, zooming over to the mirror. Throwing his wings around her, he gives her a hug.
Blake turns his head, his expression startled with joy.
"Phade!" he cries, zooming over to the mirror. Throwing his wings around her, he gives her a hug.
Simon sits up. Something is happening. He glances to the other two mages.
Simon sits up. Something is happening. He glances to the other two mages.
One of the imperials in the pen flattens its ears, “Why? What life do we have there? We were born and raised here, and those of us kidnapped have nothing left. We don’t have a life waiting for us, we don’t belong in society..” she whimpered out.

Crovet can smell more elementals… He peers out a window, and with the sight of troops, he roars, “Invasion! Ready your spears, ready your weapons, we’re under attack!” He shrieks. He runs down a hall, more than willing to rip dragons to pieces.
One of the imperials in the pen flattens its ears, “Why? What life do we have there? We were born and raised here, and those of us kidnapped have nothing left. We don’t have a life waiting for us, we don’t belong in society..” she whimpered out.

Crovet can smell more elementals… He peers out a window, and with the sight of troops, he roars, “Invasion! Ready your spears, ready your weapons, we’re under attack!” He shrieks. He runs down a hall, more than willing to rip dragons to pieces.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Phade is overjoyed at seeing Blake. She curls in his grip her wings folding in his protection. Tears begin to fall as she cries with happiness and the sudden grip of sadness. She sobbs her tears creating clear tracks through the soot on her face. “Oh Blake I missed you so much! I was so scared, ” she cries.

(BATTLE BETWEEN BLAKE AND CROVET???)
(IM CRYING IN HAPPINESS! IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!)
Phade is overjoyed at seeing Blake. She curls in his grip her wings folding in his protection. Tears begin to fall as she cries with happiness and the sudden grip of sadness. She sobbs her tears creating clear tracks through the soot on her face. “Oh Blake I missed you so much! I was so scared, ” she cries.

(BATTLE BETWEEN BLAKE AND CROVET???)
(IM CRYING IN HAPPINESS! IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!)
74428082_350.png
(yes. YES.)

Blake hugs Phade tight, his eyes closed. Tears are also falling down his cheeks.
"Everything are going to be alright now. I'm sorry I let you through this."
His wings are around her, like a cocoon of protection.

Ares nods with difficulty.

"Then this is a perfect time to start a new one!" Ari says, "It's not too late! You can join a clan, or find your calling in... painting! Or other stuff! You never know until you get out there!"
Tac walks up behind Ari and listens to his speech silently.
(yes. YES.)

Blake hugs Phade tight, his eyes closed. Tears are also falling down his cheeks.
"Everything are going to be alright now. I'm sorry I let you through this."
His wings are around her, like a cocoon of protection.

Ares nods with difficulty.

"Then this is a perfect time to start a new one!" Ari says, "It's not too late! You can join a clan, or find your calling in... painting! Or other stuff! You never know until you get out there!"
Tac walks up behind Ari and listens to his speech silently.
(my time limit might be going up soon. i don't think Rary is online rn. do any of you have numbers?)
(my time limit might be going up soon. i don't think Rary is online rn. do any of you have numbers?)
(nope sorry I've got email tho)
Ghost Lua and Glacier managed to find the Throne room without difficulty and sent Storm to find Cm or Kaie to announce.
(nope sorry I've got email tho)
Ghost Lua and Glacier managed to find the Throne room without difficulty and sent Storm to find Cm or Kaie to announce.
74428082_350.png