Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
"I know I know.." Diva sighed, "I really just needed a way in. Way worse things will happen to me if they find me."
"I know I know.." Diva sighed, "I really just needed a way in. Way worse things will happen to me if they find me."
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
"Ma'am, you're making no sense right now," Blake comments, "You are not to..."
His voice trails off as one of these episodes kick in at the worst time possible, probably saving Diva lots and lots of time. His head droops down and his pasture goes stiff. His wings also droop, and the tip of them touching the ground.
He tries to fight it for a moment, but then gives in. Now his eyes are all blank and the strange tears start to drip down.
"Ma'am, you're making no sense right now," Blake comments, "You are not to..."
His voice trails off as one of these episodes kick in at the worst time possible, probably saving Diva lots and lots of time. His head droops down and his pasture goes stiff. His wings also droop, and the tip of them touching the ground.
He tries to fight it for a moment, but then gives in. Now his eyes are all blank and the strange tears start to drip down.
Theia jumps up and runs to Blakes side "Oh no......" she says quietly
Theia jumps up and runs to Blakes side "Oh no......" she says quietly
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
"What?" Diva said, a bit weirded out, "What's wrong with him?"
"What?" Diva said, a bit weirded out, "What's wrong with him?"
"He's doing that spooky prophecy thing," Xixi answered.

Azu sniffed, and began hissing in her sleep like a newborn kitten detecting a smell that doesn't belong to its mother.
"He's doing that spooky prophecy thing," Xixi answered.

Azu sniffed, and began hissing in her sleep like a newborn kitten detecting a smell that doesn't belong to its mother.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"....A prophecy....its so cold"Theia shuddered and collapsed to the ground.
"Theia!"Dreamsinger said in alarm but he didn't move
"....A prophecy....its so cold"Theia shuddered and collapsed to the ground.
"Theia!"Dreamsinger said in alarm but he didn't move
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
"Blake!" Ares rushes to Blake's side, "Third time this day. Why now? It never was this frequent!"
Blake however, is rather unresponsive.
(let's pause the rp for Ghost -- i don't sorta want Phade to be left out of this)
"Blake!" Ares rushes to Blake's side, "Third time this day. Why now? It never was this frequent!"
Blake however, is rather unresponsive.
(let's pause the rp for Ghost -- i don't sorta want Phade to be left out of this)
(alright)
(alright)
(OOC: while we're waiting, a lil writing through Azu's dreams for y'all to bite on) [i]Cold. So cold. G2-A-ZU lifted its head weakly, feeling so drained and so cold. Every bit of energy it managed to regain, fed straight back to this relentless chill. Ice crystals have been manifesting around the hatchling's body, especially around on its sensitive wing membrane. It wished it could sleep this away, but the ice manages to even rob it of that. Heavy footsteps. G2-A-ZU hissed faintly, it was a normal, draconic smell, but one that managed to turn into a bad smell. "Tsk tsk. That is the attitude that brought you into this situation." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=27&winggene=37&wings=145&auth=e8e252bd7f758b6520e98a8d48f8641c1bb9b1a7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He was an imposing Gaoler. Much larger than much of his brethren, and it kept hearing that something called an Icewarden gave him those special eyes. The eyes leaking snowflakes were looking at it with contempt. "You know, this could have been avoided, if you didn't bite me," he said, showing a bandaged arm to it. "But no. You act like a liability, like the rest of the so-called 'Ice' Banescales. What do you have to say to that?" The towering Gaoler turned around, but not before looking over his shoulder. "If you keep up this behavior, you do realize you will become a failure, right? This is a glance of your future if you don't show signs of improvement. Understand?"
(OOC: while we're waiting, a lil writing through Azu's dreams for y'all to bite on)

Cold. So cold.

G2-A-ZU lifted its head weakly, feeling so drained and so cold. Every bit of energy it managed to regain, fed straight back to this relentless chill. Ice crystals have been manifesting around the hatchling's body, especially around on its sensitive wing membrane. It wished it could sleep this away, but the ice manages to even rob it of that.

Heavy footsteps. G2-A-ZU hissed faintly, it was a normal, draconic smell, but one that managed to turn into a bad smell.
"Tsk tsk. That is the attitude that brought you into this situation."
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=27&winggene=37&wings=145&auth=e8e252bd7f758b6520e98a8d48f8641c1bb9b1a7&dummyext=prev.png
He was an imposing Gaoler. Much larger than much of his brethren, and it kept hearing that something called an Icewarden gave him those special eyes. The eyes leaking snowflakes were looking at it with contempt.
"You know, this could have been avoided, if you didn't bite me," he said, showing a bandaged arm to it. "But no. You act like a liability, like the rest of the so-called 'Ice' Banescales. What do you have to say to that?"

The towering Gaoler turned around, but not before looking over his shoulder. "If you keep up this behavior, you do realize you will become a failure, right? This is a glance of your future if you don't show signs of improvement. Understand?"
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
(You guys are the best waiting for me!)
Phade rushed to Blakes side worridly trying to figure out what to do. Fog huffed behind Cms wing upset.
(You guys are the best waiting for me!)
Phade rushed to Blakes side worridly trying to figure out what to do. Fog huffed behind Cms wing upset.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png