Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
Phade looked up at his question. “Well... it depends... I’m scared of dieing and I’m scared of loosing my friends and never seeing my clan or sister again...” she said looking towards the entrance to the tunnel. “Why do you ask?” She asked looking to him and studying his expression.
Phade looked up at his question. “Well... it depends... I’m scared of dieing and I’m scared of loosing my friends and never seeing my clan or sister again...” she said looking towards the entrance to the tunnel. “Why do you ask?” She asked looking to him and studying his expression.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
"Oh, I don't know," Blake shivers a little, "Just thinking of these group of dragons after us... I don't know what I saw. But I think I'm stressed."
"Oh, I don't know," Blake shivers a little, "Just thinking of these group of dragons after us... I don't know what I saw. But I think I'm stressed."
Phade scooted closer and put a lavender wing around him. “Of all the dragons you were the last one I would have thought to be scared,” she said softly looking at him with lightning blue eyes. “I mean your still here and every time danger comes your always up front defending everyone,” she said her tail twitching.
Phade scooted closer and put a lavender wing around him. “Of all the dragons you were the last one I would have thought to be scared,” she said softly looking at him with lightning blue eyes. “I mean your still here and every time danger comes your always up front defending everyone,” she said her tail twitching.
74428082_350.png
Blake blinks, then smiles faintly, "Oh, I don't know about that… I am scared of many things too… and my imagination is probably too vivid."
There comes the flash of scenes. Ares slashing out at CM. Avoltloss sneering dangerously at Phade. Yes. His imagination is indeed too vivid. Way too vivid… and he still has no idea what he has seen.
Blake blinks, then smiles faintly, "Oh, I don't know about that… I am scared of many things too… and my imagination is probably too vivid."
There comes the flash of scenes. Ares slashing out at CM. Avoltloss sneering dangerously at Phade. Yes. His imagination is indeed too vivid. Way too vivid… and he still has no idea what he has seen.
Phade smiled looking back at the sleeping group of dragons she was beginning to think of as family. She sighed softly enjoying the silence and drip drip drip of water echoing through the cave.
Phade smiled looking back at the sleeping group of dragons she was beginning to think of as family. She sighed softly enjoying the silence and drip drip drip of water echoing through the cave.
74428082_350.png
Blake goes quiet, enjoying the calmness… because who knows how long it would last.
Blake goes quiet, enjoying the calmness… because who knows how long it would last.
Shoe watched from his corner, tail flicking in the air. What were those two doing getting so comfortable? Shoe gently poked his nose out of the shadow for a better view. He would go to sleep, but that would entail nightmares of his father. He didn't care to see his father at all.
Shoe watched from his corner, tail flicking in the air. What were those two doing getting so comfortable? Shoe gently poked his nose out of the shadow for a better view. He would go to sleep, but that would entail nightmares of his father. He didn't care to see his father at all.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
“SHES WHAT!?” Ghost a grey mirror with teal wings practically fell over as she sat up ubruptly from speaking with her warriors. Phade is with a group of dragons including an Emporer who’s apparently dosnt have a mental problem and they are trying to find somewhere for it to hide and live out its life Zalissa a bright blue bird replied perched on Splashes wing a blue guardian with ebony armor. “She’s ok then?” Yes “How about Lua? Where is she they are both supposed to be together,” Ghost said pacing back and forth. Lua was the lead warrior of the clan and they needed her here. Off with the imperial twins father. Ghosts face scrunched up in thought as she paced. “See if Trill can’t find Lua,” Ghost said. The bright blue bird disappeared to deliver the order.
“SHES WHAT!?” Ghost a grey mirror with teal wings practically fell over as she sat up ubruptly from speaking with her warriors. Phade is with a group of dragons including an Emporer who’s apparently dosnt have a mental problem and they are trying to find somewhere for it to hide and live out its life Zalissa a bright blue bird replied perched on Splashes wing a blue guardian with ebony armor. “She’s ok then?” Yes “How about Lua? Where is she they are both supposed to be together,” Ghost said pacing back and forth. Lua was the lead warrior of the clan and they needed her here. Off with the imperial twins father. Ghosts face scrunched up in thought as she paced. “See if Trill can’t find Lua,” Ghost said. The bright blue bird disappeared to deliver the order.
74428082_350.png
Amaury's powerful wings slices through the air swiftly. He glances back to the mirror, Lua, following him.
"I know they are around this area," he says, "I can find the campsite where I first found Ares, but I don't know where the group is now."
Amaury's powerful wings slices through the air swiftly. He glances back to the mirror, Lua, following him.
"I know they are around this area," he says, "I can find the campsite where I first found Ares, but I don't know where the group is now."
Lua flapped her wings softly searching they area with her heat vision. “I might be able to find them using heat vision as long as they havnt moved far, though I’m not a tracker so I wouldn’t be able to track them,” Lua replied not seeing anything of interest on the ground. Spif Luas spell bound golem followed below them practically crashing through the woods. “They’ll hear us coming,” Lua grumbled as a tree snapped.

Trill followed the bright blue bird to where the group had been last. A river otter sat on his back under his cape staying warm and out of the wind. The bird finally landed in a clearing and Trill spotted foot prints and a dead fire. “Well it looks like they were here now where did Lua take off from?” Trill asked the bird.
Lua flapped her wings softly searching they area with her heat vision. “I might be able to find them using heat vision as long as they havnt moved far, though I’m not a tracker so I wouldn’t be able to track them,” Lua replied not seeing anything of interest on the ground. Spif Luas spell bound golem followed below them practically crashing through the woods. “They’ll hear us coming,” Lua grumbled as a tree snapped.

Trill followed the bright blue bird to where the group had been last. A river otter sat on his back under his cape staying warm and out of the wind. The bird finally landed in a clearing and Trill spotted foot prints and a dead fire. “Well it looks like they were here now where did Lua take off from?” Trill asked the bird.
74428082_350.png