Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 1152 1153
Out of all sudden, Blake pushes Ares into the water with the pretty fish, and droplets splash everywhere.
"OW!" Ares hollers, "What was that for?!"
He stops when he notices Blake's eyes going blank again.
"I don't like how the world looks now," Blake comments.
Jess sends a worried look to Blake, "Maybe it's because... he almost died again recently? Would that be why the frequency of his episodes are going up again?"
"Flood. Scavenging. Moon. Growth..." Blake mutters as he heads over to CM, "... King of fair Spades."
"Brother --" Ares scrambles up after Blake, "CM I'm really sorry --"
Out of all sudden, Blake pushes Ares into the water with the pretty fish, and droplets splash everywhere.
"OW!" Ares hollers, "What was that for?!"
He stops when he notices Blake's eyes going blank again.
"I don't like how the world looks now," Blake comments.
Jess sends a worried look to Blake, "Maybe it's because... he almost died again recently? Would that be why the frequency of his episodes are going up again?"
"Flood. Scavenging. Moon. Growth..." Blake mutters as he heads over to CM, "... King of fair Spades."
"Brother --" Ares scrambles up after Blake, "CM I'm really sorry --"
Jupiter gives a worried look to Ares. “What’s a matter? He didn’t act like this before?” Jupiter had missed Blake’s last episode and was quite worried. He pulled his tools a bit closer since the sharp parts might get trampled on.
Jupiter gives a worried look to Ares. “What’s a matter? He didn’t act like this before?” Jupiter had missed Blake’s last episode and was quite worried. He pulled his tools a bit closer since the sharp parts might get trampled on.
21cub4.png
CM looked at the brothers "Don't apologize, i know it's unpredictable-" Cm took his front paws, carefully twisting Blake away from the sharp metals and other objects. He didn't want to move him too much, in case he'd react, but he didn't want anything damaged of both brother and machine. "maybe there's a magic somewhere that could help with this..."
CM looked at the brothers "Don't apologize, i know it's unpredictable-" Cm took his front paws, carefully twisting Blake away from the sharp metals and other objects. He didn't want to move him too much, in case he'd react, but he didn't want anything damaged of both brother and machine. "maybe there's a magic somewhere that could help with this..."
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Xixi was just about to drift off when she was startled by the splash above.
"AKJSHD? What-uh, did Blake just push somebody into the water?" Xixi asked, swimming up to the surface.
Xixi was just about to drift off when she was startled by the splash above.
"AKJSHD? What-uh, did Blake just push somebody into the water?" Xixi asked, swimming up to the surface.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"Your eyes are interesting," Blake comments, "Horse hairs."
"He almost died -- no. He -- he died when he was younger," Ares says, worried, dripping with water, "And then he just came back to life some months after and showed up at the lair like nothing happened. And then these episodes started happening. And he refuses to describe to us what it's like. And -- and they went away as we grew up, but recently he nearly got killed again, and that might be why these are happening again."
"Your eyes are interesting," Blake comments, "Horse hairs."
"He almost died -- no. He -- he died when he was younger," Ares says, worried, dripping with water, "And then he just came back to life some months after and showed up at the lair like nothing happened. And then these episodes started happening. And he refuses to describe to us what it's like. And -- and they went away as we grew up, but recently he nearly got killed again, and that might be why these are happening again."
Jupiter looked very concerned. “Was he revived with necromancy? That often leads to mental issues.” He placed his claws on Blake. “There is something amiss for sure.”
Jupiter looked very concerned. “Was he revived with necromancy? That often leads to mental issues.” He placed his claws on Blake. “There is something amiss for sure.”
21cub4.png
Ares shakes his head, "I don't know. He just came back..."
"Satires and Rumors," Blake puts his talon over Jupiter's; his claw feels warm, "Ghost towns and abandoned thrones."
Ares shakes his head, "I don't know. He just came back..."
"Satires and Rumors," Blake puts his talon over Jupiter's; his claw feels warm, "Ghost towns and abandoned thrones."
Cm was a little shocked- he had said nearly died the first time. Not died. "Maybe- maybe if that's the case an amulet of necromancy could help with these?" he made a small motion to the... Blake-
"We may want to keep track of what he's saying. He's not spitting nonsense."
Cm was a little shocked- he had said nearly died the first time. Not died. "Maybe- maybe if that's the case an amulet of necromancy could help with these?" he made a small motion to the... Blake-
"We may want to keep track of what he's saying. He's not spitting nonsense."
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
"Amaury has a notebook and he writes down whatever Blake is saying when he's having these," Ares shifts in place, scared and worried, "I didn't pay too much attention to it because he spoke in ways similar to these when he was younger."
"Amaury has a notebook and he writes down whatever Blake is saying when he's having these," Ares shifts in place, scared and worried, "I didn't pay too much attention to it because he spoke in ways similar to these when he was younger."
Jupiter shook his head. “Amulets store energy. It would most likely make it worse, say it was necromancy.” He rubbed Blake’s talons, “Maybe a ward could help, but it might also make him die again. If that energy was keeping him alive of course.”
Jupiter shook his head. “Amulets store energy. It would most likely make it worse, say it was necromancy.” He rubbed Blake’s talons, “Maybe a ward could help, but it might also make him die again. If that energy was keeping him alive of course.”
21cub4.png
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 1152 1153