Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scorch's hub thing [OPEN]
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 329 330
(Oh, were they the ones who murder or something? I'm kind of scared of them, tbh.)
(Oh, were they the ones who murder or something? I'm kind of scared of them, tbh.)
[quote name="@LegendaryManpig" date="2021-06-10 17:46:32" ] (Oh, were they the ones who murder or something? I'm kind of scared of them, tbh.) [/quote] (Scorch is helping them get over that. Rn they're really scared of murder, so you're safe-)
@LegendaryManpig wrote on 2021-06-10 17:46:32:
(Scorch is helping them get over that. Rn they're really scared of murder, so you're safe-)
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
(Oh, that's good than!)

MP walks by, spotting the two of them. He doesn't know who the kid is, but he definitely recognizes Scorch. He approaches quietly, trying not to wake them up.
(Oh, that's good than!)

MP walks by, spotting the two of them. He doesn't know who the kid is, but he definitely recognizes Scorch. He approaches quietly, trying not to wake them up.
-He startles and instinctively wraps a wing around Myriad.-
-He startles and instinctively wraps a wing around Myriad.-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
MP stops, a bit hurt that he seemed scared, but he shakes that selfish thought off. It's not about me, after all. He thinks to himself as he sits in place.
MP stops, a bit hurt that he seemed scared, but he shakes that selfish thought off. It's not about me, after all. He thinks to himself as he sits in place.
-He whimpers a little.-
-He whimpers a little.-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
MP smiles reassuringly at Scorch, hoping he can convey some kind of comfort non-verbally.
MP smiles reassuringly at Scorch, hoping he can convey some kind of comfort non-verbally.
-...Honestly it seems like he had a nightmare. And knowing him, comfort isn't easy when it comes to those horrible nightmares.-
-...Honestly it seems like he had a nightmare. And knowing him, comfort isn't easy when it comes to those horrible nightmares.-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
(Sorry probably going to miss this one, GMTK Game Jam tomorrow *and the weekend*!)
(Sorry probably going to miss this one, GMTK Game Jam tomorrow *and the weekend*!)
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
MP tries to shuffle forward, trying not to spook him.
MP tries to shuffle forward, trying not to spook him.
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 329 330