Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hybrids (OOC) CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Character Form:
Name:
Tribe:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Character Form:
Name:
Tribe:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@Strudlenugget @Tumbleweeds

I summon thee.
@Strudlenugget @Tumbleweeds

I summon thee.
JkpHEfN.jpg
@StrudleNugget
@StrudleNugget
Janus1.png
SUMMON THEM
SUMMON THEM ALL!!!

>>>>>>>:))))))))
SUMMON THEM
SUMMON THEM ALL!!!

>>>>>>>:))))))))
Call me Dark!
She/Her
I’m here!
I’m here!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Aight, Imma head out

Just for the night, of course.
Aight, Imma head out

Just for the night, of course.
Janus1.png
I think I may need to go too
I think I may need to go too
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Name: Comet Tribe: Sand/Hivewing (distant Rainwing relative) Age: young adult Gender: Non-binary (they/them) Sexuality: aromantic, sapphic Personality: Comet seems shy and sweet, or quiet, but once you know them they’re pretty wild. They’re rowdy and can get rough, and they love to have fun. Sometimes Comet says things without thinking first and it is often misinterpreted. They tend to get a bit clingy to those they care about, and can definitely get obnoxiously loud. Not to mention their constant search for serotonin and adrenaline, as they get bored easily Description: Comet is a large dragon, though slim. It’s actually hard to tell what they are sometimes, as their scales are orange, gold, and black. Comet has large freckles along their snout, and Hivewing like nose horns. Along with that their mane is very large and has a bit of a fiery look to it. Even more interesting is that their tail splits off into two working barbs. [url=https://ibb.co/xgmf1gT][img]https://i.ibb.co/2M8svM4/85-C38-C6-D-A8-E1-4014-B08-B-255-B6-F804-D27.jpg[/img][/url] Also a glasses wearer lol Abilities: Comet has an interesting case with their venom. Their two barbs have two different kinds of venom. One is an incredibly powerful hallucinogen, which could actually be turned into a useful medicine, and the other has a paralyzing venom that leaves a buzzing sensation and creates a numbness (once again useful for medicinal purposes). However together creates a deadly deadly venom that is overwhelmingly potent, that causes death within 10 minutes. Other: Having grown up in the scorpion den so they have a habit of pickpocketing, some stealing, and is very protective of their belongings. Due to this they are also hyper aware of mind readers and knows when one is in their mind and how to repress some of their thoughts Comet is an archeologist/bounty hunter/scholar/adventurer and really enjoys collecting artifacts and bones. ----- Name: Opuntia Gender: Female (she/her) Sexuality: Bi-Curious Tribes: Sand/Rain Occupation: Queens Messenger, ex mercenary Appearance: Opuntia is a lanky lean dragon that looks primarily like that of a rainwing. Their scales are a lavender color, though they have golden speckles here and there. They have the sail of a Sandwing and the frills on their ears like a Rainwing. Interestingly enough she has fangs that poke slightly out of her mouth and a tail that ends in a very dangerous looking yet false barb. Even more interesting, she has a stump instead of her left hind leg, only about the length of half of her thigh. [url=https://ibb.co/tM5Xgbf][img]https://i.ibb.co/7JF4PGc/CB2-D8-CC1-D0-F7-4-DD0-AEF2-15-DB46-B4-E6-B3.jpg[/img][/url] Personality: Opuntia is a harsh and sarcastic dragon who hides her vulnerability away from the world. She tends to be rash and hot headed, her mood swinging very easily. Deep down she is very kind and caring but her hardened outer shell prevents her from sowing that side until she grows close to someone. Abilities & Disabilities: Opuntia has very strong acid, which can eat through both organic and inorganic things. She is also very skilled when it comes to fighting, especially with knives and daggers. She however has no hind leg, which can make it easy to catch her off guard and unbalance her.
Name: Comet
Tribe: Sand/Hivewing (distant Rainwing relative)
Sexuality: aromantic, sapphic

Personality: Comet seems shy and sweet, or quiet, but once you know them they’re pretty wild. They’re rowdy and can get rough, and they love to have fun. Sometimes Comet says things without thinking first and it is often misinterpreted. They tend to get a bit clingy to those they care about, and can definitely get obnoxiously loud. Not to mention their constant search for serotonin and adrenaline, as they get bored easily

Description: Comet is a large dragon, though slim. It’s actually hard to tell what they are sometimes, as their scales are orange, gold, and black. Comet has large freckles along their snout, and Hivewing like nose horns. Along with that their mane is very large and has a bit of a fiery look to it. Even more interesting is that their tail splits off into two working barbs. 85-C38-C6-D-A8-E1-4014-B08-B-255-B6-F804-D27.jpg
Also a glasses wearer lol

Abilities: Comet has an interesting case with their venom. Their two barbs have two different kinds of venom. One is an incredibly powerful hallucinogen, which could actually be turned into a useful medicine, and the other has a paralyzing venom that leaves a buzzing sensation and creates a numbness (once again useful for medicinal purposes). However together creates a deadly deadly venom that is overwhelmingly potent, that causes death within 10 minutes.

Other: Having grown up in the scorpion den so they have a habit of pickpocketing, some stealing, and is very protective of their belongings. Due to this they are also hyper aware of mind readers and knows when one is in their mind and how to repress some of their thoughts

Comet is an archeologist/bounty hunter/scholar/adventurer and really enjoys collecting artifacts and bones.
Name: Opuntia
Sexuality: Bi-Curious
Tribes: Sand/Rain

Appearance: Opuntia is a lanky lean dragon that looks primarily like that of a rainwing. Their scales are a lavender color, though they have golden speckles here and there. They have the sail of a Sandwing and the frills on their ears like a Rainwing. Interestingly enough she has fangs that poke slightly out of her mouth and a tail that ends in a very dangerous looking yet false barb. Even more interesting, she has a stump instead of her left hind leg, only about the length of half of her thigh. CB2-D8-CC1-D0-F7-4-DD0-AEF2-15-DB46-B4-E6-B3.jpg

Personality: Opuntia is a harsh and sarcastic dragon who hides her vulnerability away from the world. She tends to be rash and hot headed, her mood swinging very easily. Deep down she is very kind and caring but her hardened outer shell prevents her from sowing that side until she grows close to someone.

Abilities & Disabilities: Opuntia has very strong acid, which can eat through both organic and inorganic things. She is also very skilled when it comes to fighting, especially with knives and daggers. She however has no hind leg, which can make it easy to catch her off guard and unbalance her.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Blam everything should be there now
Blam everything should be there now
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Nice.
Also I will fill out mine when I find out how to upload pics I took... How do you do that?
Nice.
Also I will fill out mine when I find out how to upload pics I took... How do you do that?
Call me Dark!
She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56