Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 282 283
“I'll go with you but I dislike sweet things.” Ecanthos answered. It'd be good to get familiar with the town so he was up for anything Gideon wanted to do.
----
Zim sat silently and thought about what to do. So long as Akhazriel didn't have any more questions maybe he could get away with pretending nothing happened. Great idea, no flaws with it whatsoever.
“I'll go with you but I dislike sweet things.” Ecanthos answered. It'd be good to get familiar with the town so he was up for anything Gideon wanted to do.
----
Zim sat silently and thought about what to do. So long as Akhazriel didn't have any more questions maybe he could get away with pretending nothing happened. Great idea, no flaws with it whatsoever.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Gideon gasepd,"what. Goodness, what an odd little angel." he teased, getting up and walking out without waiting for Ecanthos.

Akhazriael brought Zim a towel to dry off with, quietly offering it to him with a downcast expression.
Gideon gasepd,"what. Goodness, what an odd little angel." he teased, getting up and walking out without waiting for Ecanthos.

Akhazriael brought Zim a towel to dry off with, quietly offering it to him with a downcast expression.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Oh be quiet.” Ecanthos said jokingly. He walked along after Gideon.
—-
Zim mumbled another thanks and took the towel. He did his best to soak up the water in his sweater and hair.
“Oh be quiet.” Ecanthos said jokingly. He walked along after Gideon.
—-
Zim mumbled another thanks and took the towel. He did his best to soak up the water in his sweater and hair.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Gideon laughed, he seemed to be in pretty good spirits, was he always like this? Not really, but he was like it right now, so that was nice.

----

Akhazriael left to spend some time alone, he was disappointed in Zim, but also concerned that it was somehow his fault for not keeping close to his friend.
Gideon laughed, he seemed to be in pretty good spirits, was he always like this? Not really, but he was like it right now, so that was nice.

----

Akhazriael left to spend some time alone, he was disappointed in Zim, but also concerned that it was somehow his fault for not keeping close to his friend.
JkpHEfN.jpg
After a moment of having nothing in particular to talk about Ecanthos piped up. “I was thinking about what you said earlier regarding a more common name. Do you think Angel is too on the nose?” He asked.

—-

When Akhazriel left Zim hunched over with his head in his hands. He needed to just think for a moment. Why was Akhazriel so disappointed? Maybe if he explained that it was the other guy who started the fight… no that sounds like an excuse. What was he supposed to do- just walk away? Impossible! At least no one was really all that hurt, he had that going for him. The only other thing that Zim thought could garner such a reaction was the wallet. He was the only one who knew about that though.
He just couldn’t wrap his head around it. If Akhazriel went off and did something crazy Zim wouldn’t look at him all disappointed.
Ack, he wanted to go hide in a closet for several days.

I listened to this an immediately thought if Gideon//
After a moment of having nothing in particular to talk about Ecanthos piped up. “I was thinking about what you said earlier regarding a more common name. Do you think Angel is too on the nose?” He asked.

—-

When Akhazriel left Zim hunched over with his head in his hands. He needed to just think for a moment. Why was Akhazriel so disappointed? Maybe if he explained that it was the other guy who started the fight… no that sounds like an excuse. What was he supposed to do- just walk away? Impossible! At least no one was really all that hurt, he had that going for him. The only other thing that Zim thought could garner such a reaction was the wallet. He was the only one who knew about that though.
He just couldn’t wrap his head around it. If Akhazriel went off and did something crazy Zim wouldn’t look at him all disappointed.
Ack, he wanted to go hide in a closet for several days.

I listened to this an immediately thought if Gideon//
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
Oh my gosh yes//

"On the contrary, I quite like it." Gideon exclaimed with a big smile, some more smoke drifting out of his mouth as he spoke with Ecanthos, "I think it suits you, Angel." he commented, looking down at his friend.

----

Tired once again, Akhazriael drifted to sleep, his disappointment in Zim was all gone now, he loved Ziminar much too much to ever hold anything against him. Akhazriael saw Zim as a good person who simply made a few bad choices every once and a while.
Oh my gosh yes//

"On the contrary, I quite like it." Gideon exclaimed with a big smile, some more smoke drifting out of his mouth as he spoke with Ecanthos, "I think it suits you, Angel." he commented, looking down at his friend.

----

Tired once again, Akhazriael drifted to sleep, his disappointment in Zim was all gone now, he loved Ziminar much too much to ever hold anything against him. Akhazriael saw Zim as a good person who simply made a few bad choices every once and a while.
JkpHEfN.jpg
It works on every possible level. Old songs are so good for characters *manic fan noises*//

Ecanthos smiled. The name sounded good coming from Gideon. He was happy to have his help.

---

The quiet of the room and soft light from the left on lamp was very nice. Zim fell asleep right there and then. By some miracle he stayed awkwardly slumped in the chair instead of sliding onto the floor.
It works on every possible level. Old songs are so good for characters *manic fan noises*//

Ecanthos smiled. The name sounded good coming from Gideon. He was happy to have his help.

---

The quiet of the room and soft light from the left on lamp was very nice. Zim fell asleep right there and then. By some miracle he stayed awkwardly slumped in the chair instead of sliding onto the floor.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
They are p e r f e c t

*Excited noises*//

Gideon bought himself a chocolate donut and munched on it, "Mm, you're missing out." he commented at one point to Ecanthos-or Angel. "Good stuff."
They are p e r f e c t

*Excited noises*//

Gideon bought himself a chocolate donut and munched on it, "Mm, you're missing out." he commented at one point to Ecanthos-or Angel. "Good stuff."
JkpHEfN.jpg
“I'm not so sure I am.” Ecanthos said. He eyed the donut and Gideon like he was eating a fistful of dirt.

I was asked to make another kingdom rp, any chance you wanna be pinged when its up?//
“I'm not so sure I am.” Ecanthos said. He eyed the donut and Gideon like he was eating a fistful of dirt.

I was asked to make another kingdom rp, any chance you wanna be pinged when its up?//
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
oh gosh, I dont know if I can handle all those pings- hm absolutely//

Gideon returned the look with a smug grin and he munched on it, it was good, Ecanthos was just weird. He sat down on a bench and decided to finish his donut while watching the birds.
oh gosh, I dont know if I can handle all those pings- hm absolutely//

Gideon returned the look with a smug grin and he munched on it, it was good, Ecanthos was just weird. He sat down on a bench and decided to finish his donut while watching the birds.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 282 283