Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thankyou Galore
1 2 3
Galore,

Thankyou for the chest and Happy Holidays.

Alligatorsight
Galore,

Thankyou for the chest and Happy Holidays.

Alligatorsight
QMoR6fx.png
Dear Galore,

Thankyou so much for sending us another chest. I am really looking forward to see what was in it.

Alligatorsight
Dear Galore,

Thankyou so much for sending us another chest. I am really looking forward to see what was in it.

Alligatorsight
QMoR6fx.png
Dear Galore,
Thanks for the cool new chest! Do you know Marva? I loved the new apparel, and am eternally greatful to you.

Sincerely, Griffinaregold
Dear Galore,
Thanks for the cool new chest! Do you know Marva? I loved the new apparel, and am eternally greatful to you.

Sincerely, Griffinaregold
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
@Undel

Galore,

Thankyou SOOO MJCH for the breed change scrolls. I so have been waiting for a breed like this and thanks to you, I can now own one.

Sincerely,

Alligatorsight

P.S

Have you ever thought of using one of those scrolls and becoming an Aberration?
@Undel

Galore,

Thankyou SOOO MJCH for the breed change scrolls. I so have been waiting for a breed like this and thanks to you, I can now own one.

Sincerely,

Alligatorsight

P.S

Have you ever thought of using one of those scrolls and becoming an Aberration?
QMoR6fx.png
Dear Galore,

Thankyou so much for the Marva’s Temporary Test tube. I am sure Solar will enjoy working on whatever this produces. Your gifts are always the best. Thankyou so much for thinking about us.

Sincerely

Alligatorsight :)
Dear Galore,

Thankyou so much for the Marva’s Temporary Test tube. I am sure Solar will enjoy working on whatever this produces. Your gifts are always the best. Thankyou so much for thinking about us.

Sincerely

Alligatorsight :)
QMoR6fx.png
Dear Galore,

Wow, This is an interesting looking chest. Thank you. I look forward to opening it.

Sincerely,

Alligatorsight
Dear Galore,

Wow, This is an interesting looking chest. Thank you. I look forward to opening it.

Sincerely,

Alligatorsight
QMoR6fx.png
Galore,

I am sorry for responding late but this month you were very generous with all those gifts. Thankyou for everything.

Sincerely

Alligatorsight

P.S Happy FR 9th Anniversary
Galore,

I am sorry for responding late but this month you were very generous with all those gifts. Thankyou for everything.

Sincerely

Alligatorsight

P.S Happy FR 9th Anniversary
QMoR6fx.png
Now this is interesting Galore. I am just wondering. Have you considered changing into an undertide? You could be an ancient breed. [item=Clanbound Breed Changer: undertide] [item=Clanbound Breed Changer: undertide]
Now this is interesting Galore. I am just wondering. Have you considered changing into an undertide? You could be an ancient breed.

QMoR6fx.png
Thankyou Golore for these chest [item=Strange Chest] [item=Strange Chest]
Thankyou Golore for these chest

Strange Chest
Strange Chest
QMoR6fx.png
Dear Gaylore, Thankyou for this chest [item=Fancy Gift] Let's see what is inside [item=Tarnished Carousel Tail Twirl]
Dear Gaylore,

Thankyou for this chest

Fancy Gift

Let's see what is inside

Tarnished Carousel Tail Twirl
QMoR6fx.png
1 2 3