Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prophecies (1x1 w/ Sprinklez1234)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pike jabbed his spear into some of his enemies. It was difficult, as there wasn't many fighting here. He feared that his tribe would die out with these attacks. He wished that his tribe would live on. His tribe was too focused on peace than combat. Perhaps that was their downfall. He goo, did get injured. He felt a spear rake his tail, which made him bleed. Then, another on his left side. The water didn't help at all. It just made it sting more.

He clenched his teeth and continued on fighting. Just when he thought anything could get worse, everything blacked out. He had been knocked out. Of course, his enemies didn't seem to care and left him for dead.
Pike jabbed his spear into some of his enemies. It was difficult, as there wasn't many fighting here. He feared that his tribe would die out with these attacks. He wished that his tribe would live on. His tribe was too focused on peace than combat. Perhaps that was their downfall. He goo, did get injured. He felt a spear rake his tail, which made him bleed. Then, another on his left side. The water didn't help at all. It just made it sting more.

He clenched his teeth and continued on fighting. Just when he thought anything could get worse, everything blacked out. He had been knocked out. Of course, his enemies didn't seem to care and left him for dead.
[quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-02-19 06:23:47" ] (Hmm, also, do you like murder mysteries?) [/quote] (( Hmmmm, i've never done one ))
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-02-19 06:23:47:
(Hmm, also, do you like murder mysteries?)

(( Hmmmm, i've never done one ))
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-02-19 06:29:55" ] [quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-02-19 06:23:47" ] (Hmm, also, do you like murder mysteries?) [/quote] (( Hmmmm, i've never done one )) [/quote] It's kind if a roleplay, but there's roles and you maaay die.
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-02-19 06:29:55:
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-02-19 06:23:47:
(Hmm, also, do you like murder mysteries?)

(( Hmmmm, i've never done one ))
It's kind if a roleplay, but there's roles and you maaay die.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7