Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prophecies (1x1 w/ Sprinklez1234)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-01-29 18:37:59" ] [quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-01-29 18:35:52" ] ((Ah! Just saw this! I didn't get a nonfiction ;-;)) [/quote] ((Actually, I've been experiencing the same? Might be a bug. )) [/quote] Nonfiction? Notification Maybe it's a bug, this was the first tine it happened though.
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-01-29 18:37:59:
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-01-29 18:35:52:
((Ah! Just saw this! I didn't get a nonfiction ;-;))

((Actually, I've been experiencing the same? Might be a bug. ))

Nonfiction?

Notification

Maybe it's a bug, this was the first tine it happened though.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
[quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-01-29 18:40:08" ] [quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-01-29 18:37:59" ] [quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-01-29 18:35:52" ] ((Ah! Just saw this! I didn't get a nonfiction ;-;)) [/quote] ((Actually, I've been experiencing the same? Might be a bug. )) [/quote] Nonfiction? Notification Maybe it's a bug, this was the first tine it happened though. [/quote] It happened to me about two times now, oof ))
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-01-29 18:40:08:

Nonfiction?

Notification

It happened to me about two times now, oof ))
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-01-29 18:43:16" ] [quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-01-29 18:40:08" ] [quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-01-29 18:37:59" ] [quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-01-29 18:35:52" ] ((Ah! Just saw this! I didn't get a nonfiction ;-;)) [/quote] ((Actually, I've been experiencing the same? Might be a bug. )) [/quote] Nonfiction? Notification Maybe it's a bug, this was the first tine it happened though. [/quote] It happened to me about two times now, oof )) [/quote] Oof
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-01-29 18:43:16:
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-01-29 18:40:08:

Nonfiction?

Notification

It happened to me about two times now, oof ))
Oof
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
(( hello??))
(( hello??))
((Hi! Sorry, it was my dads bday and we have been celebrating over the weekend))

Marin swims a little closer, observing the much less colorful figure before her. "Who are you?" She tilts her head and follows his gaze towards her spear. "Oh this? Yeah, it's a bit different, I built it myself. It doesn't quote matter because it is difficult for me to use it." Marin smiles as sweetly as possible, not quote mentioning her curse.

She gasps a bit, realizing that she hadn't actually introduced herself. "I'm Marin, by the way." She plays with a lock of bright red hair and waits for a reply politely.
((Hi! Sorry, it was my dads bday and we have been celebrating over the weekend))

Marin swims a little closer, observing the much less colorful figure before her. "Who are you?" She tilts her head and follows his gaze towards her spear. "Oh this? Yeah, it's a bit different, I built it myself. It doesn't quote matter because it is difficult for me to use it." Marin smiles as sweetly as possible, not quote mentioning her curse.

She gasps a bit, realizing that she hadn't actually introduced herself. "I'm Marin, by the way." She plays with a lock of bright red hair and waits for a reply politely.
QNbfPfg.png
Pike looked at her for a few moments and listened to her speak. "Oh.. Well then hello, Marin. Sorry I barged in like this. I didn't know you lived here." He said, feeling bad for not realizing this land belonged to someone else. It was quite rude actually. He looked at the spear once more. Sheesh, it wasn't the best spear he'd seen before.

"Anyways, my name is Pike. Nice to meet ya!" He said, swimming around her to get a better look. "Wooow! This place is so cool! So colorful! Not like the open ocean. It just feels like a boring ol desert."

(( Oh! That's okay! ))
Pike looked at her for a few moments and listened to her speak. "Oh.. Well then hello, Marin. Sorry I barged in like this. I didn't know you lived here." He said, feeling bad for not realizing this land belonged to someone else. It was quite rude actually. He looked at the spear once more. Sheesh, it wasn't the best spear he'd seen before.

"Anyways, my name is Pike. Nice to meet ya!" He said, swimming around her to get a better look. "Wooow! This place is so cool! So colorful! Not like the open ocean. It just feels like a boring ol desert."

(( Oh! That's okay! ))
"You're from the open ocean... Pike?" Her sight follows him as he swims around. Well then of course the reef is more colorful then what he's used to. "Anyway, it's perfectly fine that you're here. It's actually nice. We don't get many visitors." As she shrugs, she lifts her spear up, causing most, if not all the fish to retreat back into a hiding spot. She relaxes and some of them come out and continue to swim.

Marin sighs. "Hmm, well that's odd." She laughs nervously. "Um, so what brings you here from all the way out in the open ocean? It's a bit far and off to the side. Did you come here by accident? Why'd ya leave?" Marin has many questions, but tries not to bombard the shark.
"You're from the open ocean... Pike?" Her sight follows him as he swims around. Well then of course the reef is more colorful then what he's used to. "Anyway, it's perfectly fine that you're here. It's actually nice. We don't get many visitors." As she shrugs, she lifts her spear up, causing most, if not all the fish to retreat back into a hiding spot. She relaxes and some of them come out and continue to swim.

Marin sighs. "Hmm, well that's odd." She laughs nervously. "Um, so what brings you here from all the way out in the open ocean? It's a bit far and off to the side. Did you come here by accident? Why'd ya leave?" Marin has many questions, but tries not to bombard the shark.
QNbfPfg.png
Pike nodded in response. "Oh thank goodness! I didn't want to make you mad or something." He said, as he stopped circling her. "Well, I was curious is all. We can't really visit the reef. Between you and me, I'm breaking one of the rules. My tribe doesn't know I'm here right now. They're all eating after our hunt so..." He trailed off.

"Anyways, I can't really stay for long. I'm sure they'll notice I'm gone when they're done eating. " He said. He wanted to stay longer.. He hoped he had enough time.
Pike nodded in response. "Oh thank goodness! I didn't want to make you mad or something." He said, as he stopped circling her. "Well, I was curious is all. We can't really visit the reef. Between you and me, I'm breaking one of the rules. My tribe doesn't know I'm here right now. They're all eating after our hunt so..." He trailed off.

"Anyways, I can't really stay for long. I'm sure they'll notice I'm gone when they're done eating. " He said. He wanted to stay longer.. He hoped he had enough time.
Marin smiled softly, although it fell the slightest bit. "Yeah, I-I get it." She looks awkwardly at him. Food. Enough food to feed an entire tribe. Sounded nice.

"Well, if you have to go you should, but the reef is always open if you want to come back. I'll be here." Her smile brightened up once again as she said that, she really meaned it.
Marin smiled softly, although it fell the slightest bit. "Yeah, I-I get it." She looks awkwardly at him. Food. Enough food to feed an entire tribe. Sounded nice.

"Well, if you have to go you should, but the reef is always open if you want to come back. I'll be here." Her smile brightened up once again as she said that, she really meaned it.
QNbfPfg.png
Pike smiled, "Yep! I might come back tonight if that's fine! Nice to meet you!" He said, as he began to swim off in the direction of the open ocean again. He hoped that his tribe members didn't notice that he was gone. He didn't want to end up getting in trouble again.

Thankfully, he hadn't been noticed. Although, he made it just in time. Any later, he would've been caught. Everyone was finishing up dinner, and they split off a bit. Of course, non strayed too far from the entire tribe.
Pike smiled, "Yep! I might come back tonight if that's fine! Nice to meet you!" He said, as he began to swim off in the direction of the open ocean again. He hoped that his tribe members didn't notice that he was gone. He didn't want to end up getting in trouble again.

Thankfully, he hadn't been noticed. Although, he made it just in time. Any later, he would've been caught. Everyone was finishing up dinner, and they split off a bit. Of course, non strayed too far from the entire tribe.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7