Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We are the Returned - Open [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Symphony7 No need to apologize! Accepted!
@Symphony7 No need to apologize! Accepted!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
Uh, bump?
Uh, bump?
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
Working on my character card now :)
Working on my character card now :)
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Can't wait to see what you come up with! :>
Can't wait to see what you come up with! :>
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
I'm just waiting
I'm just waiting
IAo5t.gif edYjn.gif aY6Sf.gif J3FLM.gif AsNfv.gif
Please click eggs! They'll die if they don't hatch soon ;^;
We'll start when we have a few more people, kay?
We'll start when we have a few more people, kay?
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
[b]Name: Athena Laurier[/b] [b]Gender: Female[/b] [b]Age: 12[/b] (between 12 and 18) [b]Sexuality: Bi[/b] (optional) [b]Personality: Athena is a bit of a nervous wreck, afyer what she had gone through. She has heard talk about worlds one could only dream of. Fantasies that were too good to be true. But Athena is permanently scarred. She's not quick to trust and does not like the conpany of others. She stutters and jumps at the slightest of movements and the smallest sounds.[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]World: The world she had been in was that of nightmares. The creatures residing there were inhuman to say the least. All creatures of terror. Indescribable. There had been no light, and the stench of death would never go away. Growing up that was all she knew. Horror. She knows many people had suffered through and endless cycle of death as she had and she respects them kindly, but at a distance. She understands their pain.[/b] (can be put in Backstory instead) [b]Appearance:[/b] (drawing, description, or both)[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202101/574511_KQnyoQnj.png[/img] (made with picrew) [b]Other details:[/b]
Name: Athena Laurier

Sexuality: Bi (optional)

Personality: Athena is a bit of a nervous wreck, afyer what she had gone through. She has heard talk about worlds one could only dream of. Fantasies that were too good to be true. But Athena is permanently scarred. She's not quick to trust and does not like the conpany of others. She stutters and jumps at the slightest of movements and the smallest sounds.

Backstory: (optional)

World: The world she had been in was that of nightmares. The creatures residing there were inhuman to say the least. All creatures of terror. Indescribable. There had been no light, and the stench of death would never go away. Growing up that was all she knew. Horror. She knows many people had suffered through and endless cycle of death as she had and she respects them kindly, but at a distance. She understands their pain. (can be put in Backstory instead)

Appearance: (drawing, description, or both)574511_KQnyoQnj.png (made with picrew)

Other details:
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@Phoenixgirl111
Niiice! Though you may want to do a quick extra read-through of the rules before I accept your form
@Phoenixgirl111
Niiice! Though you may want to do a quick extra read-through of the rules before I accept your form
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
Okay!
Okay!
QNbfPfg.png
Oh jeez Im blind.... I read the rules like three times and just saw that. Ill fix it now!
Oh jeez Im blind.... I read the rules like three times and just saw that. Ill fix it now!
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19