Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We are the Returned - Open [OOC]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
That’s super accurate but god that video is cringey.
That’s super accurate but god that video is cringey.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
Exactly lmao—I was writing my response for Kelitoh and I realized that she was literally the embodiment of that guy except it's actually true for her—
Exactly lmao—I was writing my response for Kelitoh and I realized that she was literally the embodiment of that guy except it's actually true for her—
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day ^^
Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day ^^
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
It was okay, nothing special. I hope you had a great one!
It was okay, nothing special. I hope you had a great one!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
Thank you, although it was pretty anticlimactic for me, too. But I did get to eat chocolate brownies, so it wasn't a complete waste!
Thank you, although it was pretty anticlimactic for me, too. But I did get to eat chocolate brownies, so it wasn't a complete waste!
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Chocolate brownies are always worthwhile. (That is, if you like them. I don't care for them much myself, but I know that they are very good objectively)
Chocolate brownies are always worthwhile. (That is, if you like them. I don't care for them much myself, but I know that they are very good objectively)
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
May I join the role play?
May I join the role play?
THEY/THEM
9awtpCi.jpg
* s p a r k l e s * NAP TIME FOR THE GAYS * s p a r k l e s *
@CitrusRulers Uh, sure. Just make a character and all.
@CitrusRulers Uh, sure. Just make a character and all.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
Alright thanks!
Name: Brooke Willow

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: Brooke is usually pretty kind and mature, but she has an extremely short temper and can break out on people. She is playfully snarky and sassy, trying to appease her friends, family, and peers. She likes to bottle up her emotions, typically not talking about them when she has a mental breakdown.

Backstory: She was born into an more than average wealthy family, typically lazy as she usually is. She aspires to be written down in history books, craving power and popularity. She went to a Waldorf school, hanging out with a few very close friends and typically writing books together and talking to each other on discord and such. She was known as a trouble maker, usually getting over her head and being impulsive about her decisions. She is a straight A and B student, except for the occasional C she gets in math, which, by the way, she hates. After going to the library, she found a mysterious bookshelf and was sucked into that universe. What had been many weeks inside that world, it was only a minute on earth.

World: She was put into a beautiful, mountain wilderness that was always green, even in the middle of winter. It stretched for miles and miles, and being the mountain girl she is, she loved it. After not finding her friends and family, she grew a deep depression. The world was filled with werewolves and magic, and she was cursed with lycrathopy. To this day, she dislikes silver and has found a creepy interest in wolves, and showing of some paranormal abilities to control the earth.

Appearance: Brooke is taller than average, around 5’9”. She has black hair that goes down to her chest and wears black merlie like glasses. She has near black brown eyes, usually wearing a grey jean jacket with a men’s suit and black leggings. She has a square face, wearing a fake diamond necklace and smooth, model-like skin and hair.

Otherdetails: None right now.
Alright thanks!
Name: Brooke Willow

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: Brooke is usually pretty kind and mature, but she has an extremely short temper and can break out on people. She is playfully snarky and sassy, trying to appease her friends, family, and peers. She likes to bottle up her emotions, typically not talking about them when she has a mental breakdown.

Backstory: She was born into an more than average wealthy family, typically lazy as she usually is. She aspires to be written down in history books, craving power and popularity. She went to a Waldorf school, hanging out with a few very close friends and typically writing books together and talking to each other on discord and such. She was known as a trouble maker, usually getting over her head and being impulsive about her decisions. She is a straight A and B student, except for the occasional C she gets in math, which, by the way, she hates. After going to the library, she found a mysterious bookshelf and was sucked into that universe. What had been many weeks inside that world, it was only a minute on earth.

World: She was put into a beautiful, mountain wilderness that was always green, even in the middle of winter. It stretched for miles and miles, and being the mountain girl she is, she loved it. After not finding her friends and family, she grew a deep depression. The world was filled with werewolves and magic, and she was cursed with lycrathopy. To this day, she dislikes silver and has found a creepy interest in wolves, and showing of some paranormal abilities to control the earth.

Appearance: Brooke is taller than average, around 5’9”. She has black hair that goes down to her chest and wears black merlie like glasses. She has near black brown eyes, usually wearing a grey jean jacket with a men’s suit and black leggings. She has a square face, wearing a fake diamond necklace and smooth, model-like skin and hair.

Otherdetails: None right now.
THEY/THEM
9awtpCi.jpg
* s p a r k l e s * NAP TIME FOR THE GAYS * s p a r k l e s *
:0 New people! Brooke and Kelitoh might get along pretty well.
:0 New people! Brooke and Kelitoh might get along pretty well.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19