Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unicat Group Exploration #1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[b]Hello and welcome to the January 9th Unicat Group Exploration! [/b] This is the first time I am trying to run a group exploration, so I ask that you you be patient with me as I try to iron out the kinks in the system. If you’ve been pinged for this, you’re my lab rats for group exploration, thank you! This forum is for Unicat Owners who signed up for the group exploration, so I ask, that if you aren’t one of the players who had signed up, please do not use this forum. If you’d like to join the next group event, or learn more about Unicats (and maybe get your own) please see this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2953469] forum![/url] With that out of the way, onto the exploration! If you’ve signed up for the event, to simply put it, you’ll be playing as your Unicats! (ooo exciting!) Here on the Captain’s ship, they aren’t limited to chirps and meows, so feel free to let your Unicat talk! You’re also going to be working with your fellow shipmates to solve puzzles and look for treasure, this is a group exploration after all! Give your Unicat an accent, a tragic backstory, the ability to only speak in rhymes if you’d like! Please remember : [LIST] [*]To be nice to your fellow players! [*]Your Unicat can’t be all knowing! [/LIST] [b]With that out of the way, here is how each round will go! [/b] Part 1: I will PM you with your tasks for the round. Part 2: After solving the puzzle or the group makes a choice, please ping me and let me know! Part 3: I will move the group forwards and the consequences of your choice and puzzle solving skills will take place. Part 4: Your Unicats are “free for the rest of the day” and you can explore the ship, interact with the NPC Crew and Captain! You can explore alone here, or with another player! Part 5: The results of your exploration Part 6: You respond to part 5 and the round ends ------------------------------------------------- Now, this is just a rough schedule and is how, in a perfect world, I see things going. I once again ask you to be flexible with me, and to also be flexible with your other players! If you can’t be present on a day or need to drop out, please let me know so I can adjust accordingly. I think thats all I need to say, but if you have any questions please @ me and put your question in parentheses! And with that, it’s time to set sail! --------------------------------------- [b]NPC CREW REFs[/b] (name/role/text color) Captain/Captain/black [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749675580642951291/797654469835882516/The_Captain_mini.png[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749675580642951291/797654441360621648/The_Captain.png]Larger REF Here[/url] Gil/First Mate/Purple [img]https://i.imgur.com/MKy2VQL.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/5d7EQSn.png]Larger REF Here[/url] Shell/Crew/Green [img]https://i.imgur.com/7mJvB1p.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/a79oH3V.png]Larger REF Here[/url] Surf/Cook/Red [img]https://i.imgur.com/lnPfpqq.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/4sft9co.png]Larger REF Here[/url] Brigs/Gunner/Orange [img]https://i.imgur.com/o8mBtm9.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/MjUdPnd.png]Larger REF Here[/url] Splinter/Crew/Blue [img]https://i.imgur.com/O9ABvWI.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/f0VRRNX.png]Larger REF Here[/url]
Hello and welcome to the January 9th Unicat Group Exploration!
This is the first time I am trying to run a group exploration, so I ask that you you be patient with me as I try to iron out the kinks in the system. If you’ve been pinged for this, you’re my lab rats for group exploration, thank you!

This forum is for Unicat Owners who signed up for the group exploration, so I ask, that if you aren’t one of the players who had signed up, please do not use this forum. If you’d like to join the next group event, or learn more about Unicats (and maybe get your own) please see this forum!

With that out of the way, onto the exploration!

If you’ve signed up for the event, to simply put it, you’ll be playing as your Unicats! (ooo exciting!) Here on the Captain’s ship, they aren’t limited to chirps and meows, so feel free to let your Unicat talk! You’re also going to be working with your fellow shipmates to solve puzzles and look for treasure, this is a group exploration after all! Give your Unicat an accent, a tragic backstory, the ability to only speak in rhymes if you’d like!

Please remember :
  • To be nice to your fellow players!
  • Your Unicat can’t be all knowing!

With that out of the way, here is how each round will go!

Part 1: I will PM you with your tasks for the round.

Part 2: After solving the puzzle or the group makes a choice, please ping me and let me know!

Part 3: I will move the group forwards and the consequences of your choice and puzzle solving skills will take place.

Part 4: Your Unicats are “free for the rest of the day” and you can explore the ship, interact with the NPC Crew and Captain! You can explore alone here, or with another player!

Part 5: The results of your exploration

Part 6: You respond to part 5 and the round ends

Now, this is just a rough schedule and is how, in a perfect world, I see things going. I once again ask you to be flexible with me, and to also be flexible with your other players! If you can’t be present on a day or need to drop out, please let me know so I can adjust accordingly.

I think thats all I need to say, but if you have any questions please @ me and put your question in parentheses!

And with that, it’s time to set sail!
NPC CREW REFs
(name/role/text color)

Captain/Captain/black
The_Captain_mini.png
Larger REF Here

Gil/First Mate/Purple
MKy2VQL.png
Larger REF Here

Shell/Crew/Green
7mJvB1p.png
Larger REF Here

Surf/Cook/Red
lnPfpqq.png
Larger REF Here

Brigs/Gunner/Orange
o8mBtm9.png
Larger REF Here

Splinter/Crew/Blue
O9ABvWI.png
Larger REF Here

lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@NightstarAvery @Breshcandra @UnderTheSkin @SilverWhiteRaven
The four of you find yourselves to be the new comers on the Captain’s ship. The rest of the crew says nothing more than a quick couple hellos before getting back to work. The Captain swoops down from the sky, and lands in front of the four of you.
“Ah! Ye must be the new crew?”
They don’t wait for any of you to answer before they continue to talk, “Well, I guess ye have to meet each other before we set sail. I’ll leave ye be, let me know when yer done.”
The Captain starts to walk away, but seemingly remembering something they quickly spin around.
“Oh! The crew and I can’t choose between these two places, where would you lot like to go?”
The Captain shows you two maps, one labeled “Ghost Island” and the other labeled “The Kelp”.
With that they walk away, muttering something about ‘land lubbers.’
Well, that means its time to start your adventure!

(I’ll be PMing you your task right after this posts!)
@NightstarAvery @Breshcandra @UnderTheSkin @SilverWhiteRaven
The four of you find yourselves to be the new comers on the Captain’s ship. The rest of the crew says nothing more than a quick couple hellos before getting back to work. The Captain swoops down from the sky, and lands in front of the four of you.
“Ah! Ye must be the new crew?”
They don’t wait for any of you to answer before they continue to talk, “Well, I guess ye have to meet each other before we set sail. I’ll leave ye be, let me know when yer done.”
The Captain starts to walk away, but seemingly remembering something they quickly spin around.
“Oh! The crew and I can’t choose between these two places, where would you lot like to go?”
The Captain shows you two maps, one labeled “Ghost Island” and the other labeled “The Kelp”.
With that they walk away, muttering something about ‘land lubbers.’
Well, that means its time to start your adventure!

(I’ll be PMing you your task right after this posts!)
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

(subed to the thread~!) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0pLHfGY.png[/img][/center] Liberty blinks, surprised by the quickness that Captain had greeted them and then chsnged topics. Well, they supposed that the ship was going to be a busy and quick paced place, so they'll try to adjust as soon as possible. They turn to their fellow new members of the crew. "Hi, I'm Liberty. I'm here to test my luck on a sailing adventure. I was compared to a figurehead when I first met a member of this ship, and thought it might do some good to keep with the theme. How about you? "Oh, also, I think the Kelps sound fun. Much more [i]lively[/i] than a ghost island," they chuckled.
(subed to the thread~!)
0pLHfGY.png

Liberty blinks, surprised by the quickness that Captain had greeted them and then chsnged topics. Well, they supposed that the ship was going to be a busy and quick paced place, so they'll try to adjust as soon as possible.
They turn to their fellow new members of the crew. "Hi, I'm Liberty. I'm here to test my luck on a sailing adventure. I was compared to a figurehead when I first met a member of this ship, and thought it might do some good to keep with the theme. How about you?
"Oh, also, I think the Kelps sound fun. Much more lively than a ghost island," they chuckled.
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/FfzILpi.png[/img] Cain kind of stares off into the middle distance toward the direction of some other crew mates, before coming back to reality to process what Liberty said. "Hello! I'm Cain. I'm here because I've always wanted to sail somewhere, I mean it just seems so fun... and also..." they blush, "I saw someone who I wanted to meet..." A bit embarrassed, Cain clears their throat and then says, "I want to go to Ghost Island. That sounds [i]so[/i] cool!" They have an excited glint in their eye and a wide grin on their face.
FfzILpi.png
Cain kind of stares off into the middle distance toward the direction of some other crew mates, before coming back to reality to process what Liberty said. "Hello! I'm Cain. I'm here because I've always wanted to sail somewhere, I mean it just seems so fun... and also..." they blush, "I saw someone who I wanted to meet..."
A bit embarrassed, Cain clears their throat and then says, "I want to go to Ghost Island. That sounds so cool!" They have an excited glint in their eye and a wide grin on their face.
____________ iris_worm_1.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif pizza_worm_1.png ____________
(@UnderTheSkin Let me know if you're subbed or not so i know if I should keep ponging my replies ^u^)

Liberty cant help but to look to where Cain had been staring at when they mentioned wanting to meet someone. A bloomimg crush perhaps? Adorable! Liberty looked back at Cain, a glint of their own sparkling in their eyes. "Exciting. Who did you want to meet?"
They glanced at the map again, and a thought struck, making Liberty reconsider the Ghost Island. "Do you think plants can have ghosts, too? I'd be interested in seeing those a lot more if they did."
(@UnderTheSkin Let me know if you're subbed or not so i know if I should keep ponging my replies ^u^)

Liberty cant help but to look to where Cain had been staring at when they mentioned wanting to meet someone. A bloomimg crush perhaps? Adorable! Liberty looked back at Cain, a glint of their own sparkling in their eyes. "Exciting. Who did you want to meet?"
They glanced at the map again, and a thought struck, making Liberty reconsider the Ghost Island. "Do you think plants can have ghosts, too? I'd be interested in seeing those a lot more if they did."
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
[center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/30221560_sRd.png[/img][/center] [center]Subbed[/center] Karen bounded unto the ship. Her bright orange eyes bright with excitement. She was going to be going on an adventure! She wondered briefly if she would see any seagulls on the trip. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully.... It was then the Captain met the new recruits and handed one of them the maps. Karen peered over the tarnished colored unicat shoulder. Oooh The Kelp looks interesting, I wounder if we would find any neat sea creatures there. But then there probably won't be any seagulls there..... Do you think there would be seagulls on the Ghost Island? Karen asked the two Unicats. "Oh I am Karen by the way. " She said after a she had taken a breath.
30221560_sRd.png
Subbed

Karen bounded unto the ship. Her bright orange eyes bright with excitement. She was going to be going on an adventure! She wondered briefly if she would see any seagulls on the trip. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully....

It was then the Captain met the new recruits and handed one of them the maps.
Karen peered over the tarnished colored unicat shoulder. Oooh The Kelp looks interesting, I wounder if we would find any neat sea creatures there. But then there probably won't be any seagulls there..... Do you think there would be seagulls on the Ghost Island? Karen asked the two Unicats.

"Oh I am Karen by the way. " She said after a she had taken a breath.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
(@SilverWhiteRaven i just subbed yeah. good idea i hadn't even thought of that lol)

At Liberty's question, Cain blushes deeply and suddenly becomes very interested in staring at their paws. "Just.... someone...." Cain shrugs as if they're trying to be dismissive but their face is still pretty flushed. They have a pretty bad poker face.
But they look back at the maps and seem to immediately forget about that, saying "oh maybe plants do have ghosts! Wouldn't that be- uh..." they try to think of a different word than 'cool' but... "wouldn't that be cool?"
Cain puts their face way up close to the map, looking like they're trying to poke their head through the paper. "What if they do....." they mutter. They jump up to their feet and almost yell in excitement, "I guess there's only one way to find out!!" You get the impression Cain really loves adventure.
(@SilverWhiteRaven i just subbed yeah. good idea i hadn't even thought of that lol)

At Liberty's question, Cain blushes deeply and suddenly becomes very interested in staring at their paws. "Just.... someone...." Cain shrugs as if they're trying to be dismissive but their face is still pretty flushed. They have a pretty bad poker face.
But they look back at the maps and seem to immediately forget about that, saying "oh maybe plants do have ghosts! Wouldn't that be- uh..." they try to think of a different word than 'cool' but... "wouldn't that be cool?"
Cain puts their face way up close to the map, looking like they're trying to poke their head through the paper. "What if they do....." they mutter. They jump up to their feet and almost yell in excitement, "I guess there's only one way to find out!!" You get the impression Cain really loves adventure.
Liberty nodded to Karen, "Hi, Karen. I'm not sure if seagulls like ghost islands. Maybe they'll have ghost seagulls? Are seagull ghosts a thing?" They wondered. "Anyways. I don't think the Kelps themselves will have seagulls, either, but our activity there might attract some to the area. They like to fly near fishing boats, for their fish i guess, so maybe a few will mistake us for fishermen and follow us regardless of where we go."
Liberty nodded to Karen, "Hi, Karen. I'm not sure if seagulls like ghost islands. Maybe they'll have ghost seagulls? Are seagull ghosts a thing?" They wondered. "Anyways. I don't think the Kelps themselves will have seagulls, either, but our activity there might attract some to the area. They like to fly near fishing boats, for their fish i guess, so maybe a few will mistake us for fishermen and follow us regardless of where we go."
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
Liberty giggles at Cain's antics, and decides to give them a break by not pushing the crush topic further.
"It would be cool, yes. It also seems we all have quite the interest in finding out what kinds of ghosts exits. Seagull ghosts, plant ghosts, ghost-ghosts- Hmm, Let's hear what our fourth member wants to do, we might even have a unanimous decision here."

(@NightstarAvery Join the fun~!! <3)
Liberty giggles at Cain's antics, and decides to give them a break by not pushing the crush topic further.
"It would be cool, yes. It also seems we all have quite the interest in finding out what kinds of ghosts exits. Seagull ghosts, plant ghosts, ghost-ghosts- Hmm, Let's hear what our fourth member wants to do, we might even have a unanimous decision here."

(@NightstarAvery Join the fun~!! <3)
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
At the mention of ghost seagulls, Cain's eyes widened. They started practically vibrating in excitement. They notice they might be being distracting, then take a deep breath and go- well- as still as they can. "Do you think if we see a ghost seagull, it would be a ghost because it has unfinished business? Can seagulls have business to begin with? Oh man... now I really want to talk to a seagull and ask... Can seagulls talk?" Cain spots a bird perched way up on the ship's rigging and stares intently at it until it flies off. They glance back down at the floor of the ship and mutter, "I really wanna talk to a bird..."
At the mention of ghost seagulls, Cain's eyes widened. They started practically vibrating in excitement. They notice they might be being distracting, then take a deep breath and go- well- as still as they can. "Do you think if we see a ghost seagull, it would be a ghost because it has unfinished business? Can seagulls have business to begin with? Oh man... now I really want to talk to a seagull and ask... Can seagulls talk?" Cain spots a bird perched way up on the ship's rigging and stares intently at it until it flies off. They glance back down at the floor of the ship and mutter, "I really wanna talk to a bird..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32