Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Traitors - OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148
Got it
Got it
giphy.gif
Ok!
Ok!
Dragon image:

^^^
Finished project of the dragon i’m using.
Dragon name: Atlas
Dragon gender: Male
Personality: Sassy? A very rude person in general, has like one friend who forced him to go make more. Gets annoyed easily, will hardly listen to anyone, won’t say much nor explain his actions unless necessary. Often mutters and will only talk to a select few just to give away a bit of info.
Short bio: Atlas was a very closed off person since he was young, he somehow became friends with a very energetic and hyper individual named Rhun, they we’re polar opposites but still have many fun memories and the friendship just ‘works’ Rhun, his only friend has gotten a bit busy recently and was forced to make more friends since Rhun couldn’t see him in person for a while and was worried about Atlas’s horrible personality. Side note, Atlas will be in a worse mood for most likely the whole time due to Rhun basically telling him, ‘You suck at doing friendly social interactions, there’s more than business in life you idiot’ exaggerated version due to agry Atlas.
Dragon image:

^^^
Finished project of the dragon i’m using.
Dragon name: Atlas
Personality: Sassy? A very rude person in general, has like one friend who forced him to go make more. Gets annoyed easily, will hardly listen to anyone, won’t say much nor explain his actions unless necessary. Often mutters and will only talk to a select few just to give away a bit of info.
Short bio: Atlas was a very closed off person since he was young, he somehow became friends with a very energetic and hyper individual named Rhun, they we’re polar opposites but still have many fun memories and the friendship just ‘works’ Rhun, his only friend has gotten a bit busy recently and was forced to make more friends since Rhun couldn’t see him in person for a while and was worried about Atlas’s horrible personality. Side note, Atlas will be in a worse mood for most likely the whole time due to Rhun basically telling him, ‘You suck at doing friendly social interactions, there’s more than business in life you idiot’ exaggerated version due to agry Atlas.
@Flirt

Does this work?
@Flirt

Does this work?
@CrystalAngel5 yes that’s fine I’ll add you to the list
@CrystalAngel5 yes that’s fine I’ll add you to the list
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
[center] [b]Dragon image[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62556589][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625566/62556589_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon name[/b]: Jin [b]Dragon gender[/b]: Male [b]Personality[/b]: Stoic and strong. Is very silent most of the time, but tends to snap at people when they rub him the wrong way. A "tch, go away" type of guy. At times he can be soft and kind, but... that's very rare, and only around certain dragons. [b]Short bio[/b]:[/center] Fallen from grace, Jin announces himself as an acolyte of the light rep, Raziel. He follows in his tracks and sees him as the epitomy of good, and sees himself as evil. He's been trying to redeem himself for a long time, despite having a bit of self hatred. His first memory was something horrible. A terrible disaster that he blamed on himself, then everything went downhill from there. He abruptly moved up in his ranks because of his strength, and was deranked after his dark behavior. He's genuinely trying to be better now...but it'll take time
Dragon image: 62556589_350.png
Dragon name: Jin
Personality: Stoic and strong. Is very silent most of the time, but tends to snap at people when they rub him the wrong way. A "tch, go away" type of guy. At times he can be soft and kind, but... that's very rare, and only around certain dragons.
Short bio:
Fallen from grace, Jin announces himself as an acolyte of the light rep, Raziel. He follows in his tracks and sees him as the epitomy of good, and sees himself as evil. He's been trying to redeem himself for a long time, despite having a bit of self hatred.

His first memory was something horrible. A terrible disaster that he blamed on himself, then everything went downhill from there. He abruptly moved up in his ranks because of his strength, and was deranked after his dark behavior. He's genuinely trying to be better now...but it'll take time
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay

AHAH We just added two ‘I hate everyone but this person’ characters, it would be hilarious if they’re both innocent and now they have two toxic innocents LOL

Edit: Inseparable role. . .
@Peanutbuttergay

AHAH We just added two ‘I hate everyone but this person’ characters, it would be hilarious if they’re both innocent and now they have two toxic innocents LOL

Edit: Inseparable role. . .
Good thing that role doesn't exist
Good thing that role doesn't exist
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
LOL and i added u both so u guys are good for now
LOL and i added u both so u guys are good for now
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Thanks! And it wasnt inseparable it was called the twins.
Thanks! And it wasnt inseparable it was called the twins.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148