Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Past Doesn't Die - IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
"Well... Uh... Somewhere?" He honestly had trouble recalling such things off the top of his head, especially when he was so tense and under social pressure. "Somewhere indeed..."
"Well... Uh... Somewhere?" He honestly had trouble recalling such things off the top of his head, especially when he was so tense and under social pressure. "Somewhere indeed..."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
"Well then, I wish I could help ya, but I'm afraid you're stuck here until you remember." GeEz Norma, how straightforward.
"Well then, I wish I could help ya, but I'm afraid you're stuck here until you remember." GeEz Norma, how straightforward.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
"I noticed that..." He realized his breathing had picked up a bit, feeling his panic finally setting in. "I wanna light something on fire right about now..." He grumbled, lying down on his back.
"I noticed that..." He realized his breathing had picked up a bit, feeling his panic finally setting in. "I wanna light something on fire right about now..." He grumbled, lying down on his back.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
She slips out of her seat, leaving her teacup, as she knows nobody will bother with it, and heads towards one of the unoccupied alleys. "This way, then. Come along."
She slips out of her seat, leaving her teacup, as she knows nobody will bother with it, and heads towards one of the unoccupied alleys. "This way, then. Come along."
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
Baxter thought it seemed a bit sketchy to follow a stranger into an alleyway... But he was also Baxter and didn't care. He followed her after getting off of his back.
Baxter thought it seemed a bit sketchy to follow a stranger into an alleyway... But he was also Baxter and didn't care. He followed her after getting off of his back.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
She flicks a piece of charcoal into a little lightly scorched curve in the ground, like a small, shallow, unlined nest. "You can burn stuff in here; it's more controlled that way."
She flicks a piece of charcoal into a little lightly scorched curve in the ground, like a small, shallow, unlined nest. "You can burn stuff in here; it's more controlled that way."
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
"What's the fun in that?" He huffed.
"What's the fun in that?" He huffed.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"Don't want the authorities after you, do you~?"
"Don't want the authorities after you, do you~?"
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
"Wouldn't be the first time." He chuckled breathily, eyes half-open as he blinked at her.
"Wouldn't be the first time." He chuckled breathily, eyes half-open as he blinked at her.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"I still don't want to be involved with arson. So if you're going to burn anything, just light it in here."
"I still don't want to be involved with arson. So if you're going to burn anything, just light it in here."
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49