Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Past Doesn't Die - IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
This RP is based off of my Olden Times subspecies, the lore can be found there.

You're in the middle of what appears to be an old-fashioned town square. Fancy-looking dragons flutter or walk around, chatting to friends and sipping tea or heading to someplace they feel they must go. A few in bird-like masks sit in corners and alleyways, sorting through herbs and muttering something to themselves.
Something's... Off about this all, though. It doesn't feel like this place should be here, nor should these dragons. Unless you're one of them, then it seems pretty natural.

OOC
This RP is based off of my Olden Times subspecies, the lore can be found there.

You're in the middle of what appears to be an old-fashioned town square. Fancy-looking dragons flutter or walk around, chatting to friends and sipping tea or heading to someplace they feel they must go. A few in bird-like masks sit in corners and alleyways, sorting through herbs and muttering something to themselves.
Something's... Off about this all, though. It doesn't feel like this place should be here, nor should these dragons. Unless you're one of them, then it seems pretty natural.

OOC
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
Leo was curled up in a the shadows of a house, gently brushing her claws across the herbs she clutched in one talon.

~~~~~

Norma sat at a detailed metal table, tapping her claws on the clear glass top and sipping her tea. Perhaps she was waiting for somebody, or maybe she was just bored. It's kinda hard to tell with a dragon like her.
Leo was curled up in a the shadows of a house, gently brushing her claws across the herbs she clutched in one talon.

~~~~~

Norma sat at a detailed metal table, tapping her claws on the clear glass top and sipping her tea. Perhaps she was waiting for somebody, or maybe she was just bored. It's kinda hard to tell with a dragon like her.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
Baxter looked around, he was just making his way around the place, eyes narrow. "Huh..." He realized he didn't even know where he was. "Of course I don't..." He grumbled.
Baxter looked around, he was just making his way around the place, eyes narrow. "Huh..." He realized he didn't even know where he was. "Of course I don't..." He grumbled.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Norma sees him out of the corner of her eye and glances up, curious.
Norma sees him out of the corner of her eye and glances up, curious.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
Baxter huffed as he looked at his surroundings, not noticing Norma. "Of course..." He repeated himself frustratedly.
Baxter huffed as he looked at his surroundings, not noticing Norma. "Of course..." He repeated himself frustratedly.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"Hello there, sir!" Unsurprisingly, she has a somewhat British accent.
"Hello there, sir!" Unsurprisingly, she has a somewhat British accent.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
Baxter jolted in surprise. "Oh... Oh, hi." The banescale took a step towards the stranger. "Uh... I'm Baxter... You?"
Baxter jolted in surprise. "Oh... Oh, hi." The banescale took a step towards the stranger. "Uh... I'm Baxter... You?"
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"My name's Norma." She dips her head in a formal greeting, setting down her teacup.
"My name's Norma." She dips her head in a formal greeting, setting down her teacup.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
"OH... Hi Norma... Um... So... Hi..." He chuckled nervously, never meeting her eyes, he was simply too awkward for eye contact. "So... Um... I'm lost..."
"OH... Hi Norma... Um... So... Hi..." He chuckled nervously, never meeting her eyes, he was simply too awkward for eye contact. "So... Um... I'm lost..."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"Do you know where you're from?"
"Do you know where you're from?"
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects: