Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Raiders IC (sign ups open :D)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Cherry

“Going back to that wretched place should... no. Will never be an option.” She continued to put together what looked like a glass sword, filled with tons of moving gears of all different sizes, in different copper shades. After another hour of working or so, each gear was perfectly in its place, with a layer of sword-shaped glass encasing it. At the end of it, a gorgeous, shiny, copper handcrafted handle. It had all kinds of complex designs. “Finished.” She said sighing.

After that, she continued to work on other orders, including a secret project she had been working on. It was a sort of blaster that shot a beam of super concentrated and pure light. Or that was the idea she had in mind. Cherry had been developing the source and beam itself on the side for years now.
Cherry

“Going back to that wretched place should... no. Will never be an option.” She continued to put together what looked like a glass sword, filled with tons of moving gears of all different sizes, in different copper shades. After another hour of working or so, each gear was perfectly in its place, with a layer of sword-shaped glass encasing it. At the end of it, a gorgeous, shiny, copper handcrafted handle. It had all kinds of complex designs. “Finished.” She said sighing.

After that, she continued to work on other orders, including a secret project she had been working on. It was a sort of blaster that shot a beam of super concentrated and pure light. Or that was the idea she had in mind. Cherry had been developing the source and beam itself on the side for years now.
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Imma let you know now gloomi that the gun probably won’t actually be able to do much damage without the blaster using magic-// Andre nodded “don’t get yourself into too much trouble Newt” she told him as she turned away and began her journey to the back room. It was interesting. Ratchet never really pulled her to the back room unless it was [i]serious[/i], so whatever it was, this was important. Ratchet stared at newt for a bit, tail swaying from side to side. Then she began to lock up her cash and turned to follow after andre, walking in a hop skip and linking arms with her when she caught up. Andre sighed and shook her head but ratchet let out a silly little chuckle, a pointed grin and shining eyes looking up at her. “Oh come on Andre loosen up a little love.” Ratchet purred playfully, though in return andre flicked ratchets little rabbit like nose with a huff. “So what kind of toy are we looking at here. It’s not everyday you pull me to the back room. This has got to be important yes?” Andre asked, her cold, almost dead eyes, stared into Ratchet’s soul. Clearly she was meaning business here, putting on the serious face and cold tone. The creature looked up at her, the smile fading and her nose twitching. “Not playing around anymore, now are we? Relax. I just have a little something I snagged during a raid against a Navy facility.” Andre’s lips slowly turned up in a cold grin “So it’s you who lead that little raid? Should have known. Well, are you going to keep me waiting Ratchet or are you gunna blabber on and tell me about how you valiantly slew navy bodymen?” She looked at her watch “well I guess I have time for both now dont I?” The sneaky little weasel snickered “sounds like imma spin you a lovely tale then Andre~” Andre gave an unimpressed huff but that seemed to egg Ratchet on even more. “Oh don’t be so impatient, I’m having my bit of fun and soon you’ll get yours hm?” The impatient captain rolled her eyes “Right, so fill me in, which site was the one you wormed your way into and what was the size of the breach? There were a good few that happened at the same time, and I’m assuming they were all planned by you?” “Yessir~” she began “This was site number 482, breach level was just a measly little level 5!” Andre had to stifle a laugh “really? You’ve got to be pulling my leg.” But Ratchet continued “party size. Me.” Then Andre really had to laugh “Rat even I couldn’t pull that off myself, the security is too high when it comes to level 5, not even a good rest of the building knows about whats in there, only the Captain of that building.” “Exactly ♥” Ratchets filthy little smile grew bigger “I managed to get intel… I have been preparing for this raid for the past few months. That’s why there were so many at once. We needed a proper distraction. I even had good ol Grimsley come and help me out, getting me some schematics through some… backwards means…. But hey~ I got in and got out. Only had to knock out a few guards but that was a breeze. After I got my prize I was gone faster than you chain smoke your cigarettes.” “Oi. Watch yourself.” Andre huffed indignantly at her, giving her a bit of a glare. “Relax relax I’m teasing. Learn to take a joke Cap’n.” Ratchet shrugged off the deathly look. “Right now I know you’re impatient but look me in the eyes. You can’t tell anyone about this, not even your boyfriend Newt out there.” With that Andre let out a groan. “The kid ain’t my boyfriend, but I won’t have any problem keeping this from anyone, ain’t the only thing I’ll be keeping from em anyways. Another little lie won’t hurt. Already too deep anyways…” “Yeah yeah, gotta save your own hide and that yadda yadda bullcrap. I’ll go get your little gift. Stay here would ya!” And the short sneak crept off to weave through the entire maze of rooms and tunnels to find that safe she kept all of her most treasured belongings. She began to enter the seven step code, all of her focus put into this, ears alert and nose twitching to make sure no one was coming down to follow. When she was absolutely sure, she finished opening her safe and climbed in so that she could get a large object. A sort of ellipsed sphere, about the size of Andre’s own head. It was shining like obsidian and felt heavier than a tungsten cube. Yet she hoisted it up and made the long journey back. 10 minutes had past before Andre saw a familiar silhouette slink back through the doorway. She looked down at the thing in Ratchet’s hand, taken aback. “Is that what I think it is?” And when her partner in crime nodded the captain narrowed her eyes “I thought they went extinct?” Ratchet let out a stightly tired gaspy sort of laugh. “And the world thinks that about my kind, the Boulder Hares, as you humans so lovingly named us. We inhuman folks are much better at hiding than you would think.” Andre just shook her head “yeah yeah I get it.” Andre outstretched a hand “hand it over” to which ratchet obliged with ease. This immediately through the captain off. That wasn’t right “What are the strings?” “Strings?~ oh Andre can’t a friend give her dearest closest compadre a gift without needing anything in return.” A humorless laugh left the sturdy woman’s lips “yeah right. I know your games rat. What’s the cost. I know you have one.” “Aww you caught me. You’re right~ you just know me way too well [i]Captain[/i]” “Well. What is it then. Name the price.” “Oh it’s just a simple little cost of 3,159,998,104 gold pieces” Ratchet listed off, looking her friend dead in the eyes. Andre was dead silent for a moment, then a loud loud laugh released itself as Andre picked up ratchet by the neck, her metallic hand squeezing tight as she slammed Ratchet against the wall. “You know that is absolutely HILARIOUS. Last I checked that was the exact amount I’m wanted for on the most recent posted posters” her grip tightened “What game are you playing at.” “Oh I think you know exactly what I’m playing at dear~” Ratchet laughed right back at her before spitting right in her eye. Andre growled and her grip tightened “you little sh*t.” She slammed ratchet against the wall again, the metal hand closing tighter around ratchets throat. And yet… the filthy little traitor showed no fear “Ah ah ah~ wrong choice there.” Ratchet laughed, and the hairs on the back of Andre’s neck stood up. The air was crackling. [img] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/34189457_xLWQ3oYEyZMml7M.png
Imma let you know now gloomi that the gun probably won’t actually be able to do much damage without the blaster using magic-//

Andre nodded “don’t get yourself into too much trouble Newt” she told him as she turned away and began her journey to the back room. It was interesting. Ratchet never really pulled her to the back room unless it was serious, so whatever it was, this was important.

Ratchet stared at newt for a bit, tail swaying from side to side. Then she began to lock up her cash and turned to follow after andre, walking in a hop skip and linking arms with her when she caught up.

Andre sighed and shook her head but ratchet let out a silly little chuckle, a pointed grin and shining eyes looking up at her. “Oh come on Andre loosen up a little love.” Ratchet purred playfully, though in return andre flicked ratchets little rabbit like nose with a huff.

“So what kind of toy are we looking at here. It’s not everyday you pull me to the back room. This has got to be important yes?” Andre asked, her cold, almost dead eyes, stared into Ratchet’s soul. Clearly she was meaning business here, putting on the serious face and cold tone. The creature looked up at her, the smile fading and her nose twitching. “Not playing around anymore, now are we? Relax. I just have a little something I snagged during a raid against a Navy facility.”

Andre’s lips slowly turned up in a cold grin “So it’s you who lead that little raid? Should have known. Well, are you going to keep me waiting Ratchet or are you gunna blabber on and tell me about how you valiantly slew navy bodymen?” She looked at her watch “well I guess I have time for both now dont I?”

The sneaky little weasel snickered “sounds like imma spin you a lovely tale then Andre~” Andre gave an unimpressed huff but that seemed to egg Ratchet on even more. “Oh don’t be so impatient, I’m having my bit of fun and soon you’ll get yours hm?” The impatient captain rolled her eyes “Right, so fill me in, which site was the one you wormed your way into and what was the size of the breach? There were a good few that happened at the same time, and I’m assuming they were all planned by you?”

“Yessir~” she began “This was site number 482, breach level was just a measly little level 5!” Andre had to stifle a laugh “really? You’ve got to be pulling my leg.” But Ratchet continued “party size. Me.” Then Andre really had to laugh “Rat even I couldn’t pull that off myself, the security is too high when it comes to level 5, not even a good rest of the building knows about whats in there, only the Captain of that building.”

“Exactly ♥” Ratchets filthy little smile grew bigger “I managed to get intel… I have been preparing for this raid for the past few months. That’s why there were so many at once. We needed a proper distraction. I even had good ol Grimsley come and help me out, getting me some schematics through some… backwards means…. But hey~ I got in and got out. Only had to knock out a few guards but that was a breeze. After I got my prize I was gone faster than you chain smoke your cigarettes.”

“Oi. Watch yourself.” Andre huffed indignantly at her, giving her a bit of a glare. “Relax relax I’m teasing. Learn to take a joke Cap’n.” Ratchet shrugged off the deathly look. “Right now I know you’re impatient but look me in the eyes. You can’t tell anyone about this, not even your boyfriend Newt out there.” With that Andre let out a groan. “The kid ain’t my boyfriend, but I won’t have any problem keeping this from anyone, ain’t the only thing I’ll be keeping from em anyways. Another little lie won’t hurt. Already too deep anyways…”

“Yeah yeah, gotta save your own hide and that yadda yadda bullcrap. I’ll go get your little gift. Stay here would ya!” And the short sneak crept off to weave through the entire maze of rooms and tunnels to find that safe she kept all of her most treasured belongings. She began to enter the seven step code, all of her focus put into this, ears alert and nose twitching to make sure no one was coming down to follow.

When she was absolutely sure, she finished opening her safe and climbed in so that she could get a large object. A sort of ellipsed sphere, about the size of Andre’s own head. It was shining like obsidian and felt heavier than a tungsten cube. Yet she hoisted it up and made the long journey back.

10 minutes had past before Andre saw a familiar silhouette slink back through the doorway. She looked down at the thing in Ratchet’s hand, taken aback. “Is that what I think it is?” And when her partner in crime nodded the captain narrowed her eyes “I thought they went extinct?”

Ratchet let out a stightly tired gaspy sort of laugh. “And the world thinks that about my kind, the Boulder Hares, as you humans so lovingly named us. We inhuman folks are much better at hiding than you would think.”

Andre just shook her head “yeah yeah I get it.” Andre outstretched a hand “hand it over” to which ratchet obliged with ease. This immediately through the captain off. That wasn’t right “What are the strings?”

“Strings?~ oh Andre can’t a friend give her dearest closest compadre a gift without needing anything in return.” A humorless laugh left the sturdy woman’s lips “yeah right. I know your games rat. What’s the cost. I know you have one.”

“Aww you caught me. You’re right~ you just know me way too well Captain

“Well. What is it then. Name the price.”

“Oh it’s just a simple little cost of 3,159,998,104 gold pieces” Ratchet listed off, looking her friend dead in the eyes.

Andre was dead silent for a moment, then a loud loud laugh released itself as Andre picked up ratchet by the neck, her metallic hand squeezing tight as she slammed Ratchet against the wall. “You know that is absolutely HILARIOUS. Last I checked that was the exact amount I’m wanted for on the most recent posted posters” her grip tightened “What game are you playing at.”

“Oh I think you know exactly what I’m playing at dear~” Ratchet laughed right back at her before spitting right in her eye.

Andre growled and her grip tightened “you little sh*t.” She slammed ratchet against the wall again, the metal hand closing tighter around ratchets throat. And yet… the filthy little traitor showed no fear

“Ah ah ah~ wrong choice there.” Ratchet laughed, and the hairs on the back of Andre’s neck stood up. The air was crackling.

34189457_xLWQ3oYEyZMml7M.png
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
//I kinda really hate this response but I probably won't even remember making it so I'll edit it and stuff tomorrow ~~~

Newt was itching to make a comeback of how he never got into trouble, but that was just completely false. Like a magnet, it was as if he attracted trouble to his current area. He almost always got swept up in something whether it be a small squabble to a knife fight between two estranged sisters over which twin should get to be in charge of their deceased father's will.

It's best not to ask about that one.

Anyways, that small bowl of marbles was horribly placed and he basically ran right into the table it was propped up on. He managed to catch the bowl with his foot before it shattered onto the ground but he couldn't do much else other than watch in despair as the marbles began to roll away.

As he kneeled down to begin picking up the spilled merch, wondering why an assortment of knives was located next to some form of candle, it felt as if he was being watched by a lot more people. It only took one simple glance out the front to see a small crowd beginning to congregate, whispering words of the wanted captain seen entering and all of that.

He shooed them away before heaving a sigh. He was bored. How long did a trip to the back take? Shouldn't they be done with whatever preview was being given? They were dragging on-

The hair on Newt's arms shot up as an electric chill swept through his body. His mech foot sparked against the static that had suddenly formed out of thin air. There wasn't supposed to be a storm, right? He would have read about it if there was.

The quiet murming from the back room, becoming tense and scary. As far as he knew, Andre didn't have any powers like that! Was someone attacking her in the back, anyways? Why has everything been thrown off-

His feet were moving before he could even think and he hopped over the counter before bursting into the back room, pistol withdrawn and bullet at the ready.

He just wasn't expecting it to be aimed at Ratchet, who was being held against the wall by the throat.

"Huh?"
//I kinda really hate this response but I probably won't even remember making it so I'll edit it and stuff tomorrow ~~~

Newt was itching to make a comeback of how he never got into trouble, but that was just completely false. Like a magnet, it was as if he attracted trouble to his current area. He almost always got swept up in something whether it be a small squabble to a knife fight between two estranged sisters over which twin should get to be in charge of their deceased father's will.

It's best not to ask about that one.

Anyways, that small bowl of marbles was horribly placed and he basically ran right into the table it was propped up on. He managed to catch the bowl with his foot before it shattered onto the ground but he couldn't do much else other than watch in despair as the marbles began to roll away.

As he kneeled down to begin picking up the spilled merch, wondering why an assortment of knives was located next to some form of candle, it felt as if he was being watched by a lot more people. It only took one simple glance out the front to see a small crowd beginning to congregate, whispering words of the wanted captain seen entering and all of that.

He shooed them away before heaving a sigh. He was bored. How long did a trip to the back take? Shouldn't they be done with whatever preview was being given? They were dragging on-

The hair on Newt's arms shot up as an electric chill swept through his body. His mech foot sparked against the static that had suddenly formed out of thin air. There wasn't supposed to be a storm, right? He would have read about it if there was.

The quiet murming from the back room, becoming tense and scary. As far as he knew, Andre didn't have any powers like that! Was someone attacking her in the back, anyways? Why has everything been thrown off-

His feet were moving before he could even think and he hopped over the counter before bursting into the back room, pistol withdrawn and bullet at the ready.

He just wasn't expecting it to be aimed at Ratchet, who was being held against the wall by the throat.

"Huh?"
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32