Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | |BNHA| Stars in the Making(Open)[signup]
1 2 3 4 5 6

Name : Sikatugi Risui

Birthday: September 22

Height: 6'2

Weight:160

Blood-type: B+

Quirk:Werewolf

This is a very basic mutation quirk That gives the user wolf-esk features like Wolf ears and a tail. The user has enhanced hearing and stronger muscles. As well as sharp teeth and claws.

Weakness: cats

Likes: Dog Treats, scratching the back of his ears, sleeping

Dislikes: CATS, smaller dogs

Personality: Has a small temper. Likes to play with friends and only friends. does not really like new people. Like to talk smack to other people.

This is just a draft.

Name : Sikatugi Risui

Birthday: September 22

Height: 6'2

Weight:160

Blood-type: B+

Quirk:Werewolf

This is a very basic mutation quirk That gives the user wolf-esk features like Wolf ears and a tail. The user has enhanced hearing and stronger muscles. As well as sharp teeth and claws.

Weakness: cats

Likes: Dog Treats, scratching the back of his ears, sleeping

Dislikes: CATS, smaller dogs

Personality: Has a small temper. Likes to play with friends and only friends. does not really like new people. Like to talk smack to other people.

This is just a draft.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
[quote name="Eskria" date="2020-12-04 14:05:33" ] @DearLostSanity17 Hey hey, would you want to create a villain group, or would you prefer they stay independent? [/quote] Of course! I'll be finishing off Iskure's form soon, but he's the villian OC I had in mind :) He's very...strange
Eskria wrote on 2020-12-04 14:05:33:
@DearLostSanity17
Hey hey, would you want to create a villain group, or would you prefer they stay independent?
Of course! I'll be finishing off Iskure's form soon, but he's the villian OC I had in mind :) He's very...strange
[quote name="DearLostSanity17" date="2020-12-04 18:41:27" ] [quote name="Eskria" date="2020-12-04 14:05:33" ] @DearLostSanity17 Hey hey, would you want to create a villain group, or would you prefer they stay independent? [/quote] Of course! I'll be finishing off Iskure's form soon, but he's the villian OC I had in mind :) He's very...strange [/quote] Heck yeah strange bois unite
DearLostSanity17 wrote on 2020-12-04 18:41:27:
Eskria wrote on 2020-12-04 14:05:33:
@DearLostSanity17
Hey hey, would you want to create a villain group, or would you prefer they stay independent?
Of course! I'll be finishing off Iskure's form soon, but he's the villian OC I had in mind :) He's very...strange

Heck yeah strange bois unite
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Name- Levi Morhe

Villain Name- Iskure, aka Horns

Gender- He/Him pronouns

Age- 17

Quirk- Unicorn/Black Magic
---
His quirk allows him to do anything a unicorn can. It's awkward in many social situations, he has no way of hiding the long, twisted black horns that protrude from his head and curl around his gently pointed ears. A third, slightly curved horn sticks upwards from his forehead and he desperately wishes it didn't. He has a long, black tail that ends with black-silver hair that is poisonous if touched to the face. It can cause blindness, rash, burns, and even death if consumed. Use of his magic drains his energy. If he uses too much he'll be left shaking, weak, and unable to walk. He has done this to a limit before, used so much in a fight that he ended up in a coma for a month.

Appearance- Iskure's skin is not pale, but not dark. He is a medium shade of peachy-tan with lighter touches along his collarbones and his lower body. He has silvery-black eyes that are lively and fascinated by anything scientific or magical. He has long silver-black hair that drapes over his face, long, as in it reaches his lower back. He often times is caught braiding it in the mirror and has grown away from styling it. Now, it hangs in his face and he pushes it out of the way constantly. He has a build almost like Dabi; muscular and tall but he often has his head down and slumps in his chair when he sits. Iskure is a tired guy, he just wants some sleep but he forces himself to put on a smile for those at the LOV and inspire them to take back what's theirs.
---
His Villain costume is white bandages wrapped around his chest and stomach and arms and hands. He wears a white trenchcoat and black jeans. A belt that is dotted with silvery bands along it and a pocket chain hanging from his pocket that holds a small vial of Nightshade. He wears Glasses, which I forgot to mention in his appearance. He does have a very kind, soft smile and you would almost think he's too kind to be a villain with his charming charisma and soft personality. He wears cuff jewelry on his horns and multiple gold and silver earrings and a black choker with a unicorn charm.

Personality- He is a huge softy towards anyone he knows. He would do anything for them, and has done some pretty stupid stuff with people he knows. He usually has his hands in his pockets, walking and he isn't one to jump to fight. He will usually watch for a minute before jumping in and helping. He has a charming grin and has anxiety. If he lets you play with his hair it's a sign he's probably got deeper feelings than what he shows. He rarely expresses emotions due to his depression and in-confidence, so if he lets you get close to him, touch his hair and tail, lean on him or even hug him it means he really does trust and love you.

Backstory- His mother has Dark Magic powers, very, very weak. and his father had animal powers. And he was born. Iskure's parents loved him, dearly and they treated him as if he were a god. they did anything he said and gave him what he wanted. And as amazing of a life that seems, he hated it. He didn't even know how to tie his own shoes until he was about 10. When he was 15 he had an uncontrollable outburst with his magic and ended up harming his father. He was so mad at himself, he had resorted to hurting himself to pay for what he'd done by injuring his parents that loved him so much. When he was 16, he ran away with his best friend. When they reached somewhere, they changed themselves and parted forever. He was taken in by the LOV when he was found huddled at a bus stop one day covered in blood from a beatdown he'd taken for trying to get some extra food for a woman he saw on the street. He's long since given up empathy, it's only ever harmed him and he learned to keep his head down when there's a fight. He never wanted to be evil, but, when he was taken in he felt loved. He was able to do what he wanted, by himself. he has tried to contact his parents before but he assumes they've moved away from their old house. Sometimes he likes to wine his hair around his horns as his mother would always do.
Name- Levi Morhe

Villain Name- Iskure, aka Horns

Gender- He/Him pronouns

Age- 17

Quirk- Unicorn/Black Magic
---
His quirk allows him to do anything a unicorn can. It's awkward in many social situations, he has no way of hiding the long, twisted black horns that protrude from his head and curl around his gently pointed ears. A third, slightly curved horn sticks upwards from his forehead and he desperately wishes it didn't. He has a long, black tail that ends with black-silver hair that is poisonous if touched to the face. It can cause blindness, rash, burns, and even death if consumed. Use of his magic drains his energy. If he uses too much he'll be left shaking, weak, and unable to walk. He has done this to a limit before, used so much in a fight that he ended up in a coma for a month.

Appearance- Iskure's skin is not pale, but not dark. He is a medium shade of peachy-tan with lighter touches along his collarbones and his lower body. He has silvery-black eyes that are lively and fascinated by anything scientific or magical. He has long silver-black hair that drapes over his face, long, as in it reaches his lower back. He often times is caught braiding it in the mirror and has grown away from styling it. Now, it hangs in his face and he pushes it out of the way constantly. He has a build almost like Dabi; muscular and tall but he often has his head down and slumps in his chair when he sits. Iskure is a tired guy, he just wants some sleep but he forces himself to put on a smile for those at the LOV and inspire them to take back what's theirs.
---
His Villain costume is white bandages wrapped around his chest and stomach and arms and hands. He wears a white trenchcoat and black jeans. A belt that is dotted with silvery bands along it and a pocket chain hanging from his pocket that holds a small vial of Nightshade. He wears Glasses, which I forgot to mention in his appearance. He does have a very kind, soft smile and you would almost think he's too kind to be a villain with his charming charisma and soft personality. He wears cuff jewelry on his horns and multiple gold and silver earrings and a black choker with a unicorn charm.

Personality- He is a huge softy towards anyone he knows. He would do anything for them, and has done some pretty stupid stuff with people he knows. He usually has his hands in his pockets, walking and he isn't one to jump to fight. He will usually watch for a minute before jumping in and helping. He has a charming grin and has anxiety. If he lets you play with his hair it's a sign he's probably got deeper feelings than what he shows. He rarely expresses emotions due to his depression and in-confidence, so if he lets you get close to him, touch his hair and tail, lean on him or even hug him it means he really does trust and love you.

Backstory- His mother has Dark Magic powers, very, very weak. and his father had animal powers. And he was born. Iskure's parents loved him, dearly and they treated him as if he were a god. they did anything he said and gave him what he wanted. And as amazing of a life that seems, he hated it. He didn't even know how to tie his own shoes until he was about 10. When he was 15 he had an uncontrollable outburst with his magic and ended up harming his father. He was so mad at himself, he had resorted to hurting himself to pay for what he'd done by injuring his parents that loved him so much. When he was 16, he ran away with his best friend. When they reached somewhere, they changed themselves and parted forever. He was taken in by the LOV when he was found huddled at a bus stop one day covered in blood from a beatdown he'd taken for trying to get some extra food for a woman he saw on the street. He's long since given up empathy, it's only ever harmed him and he learned to keep his head down when there's a fight. He never wanted to be evil, but, when he was taken in he felt loved. He was able to do what he wanted, by himself. he has tried to contact his parents before but he assumes they've moved away from their old house. Sometimes he likes to wine his hair around his horns as his mother would always do.
May I join in? :D
May I join in? :D
TÚRRÖN
I'd love to have more people join!
just share your OC
I'd love to have more people join!
just share your OC
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
Can I be a ferret? Just a ferret. Her name would be 'Zip-line', she'd be black with blue eyes and she would just follow everyone around and steal there school supplies. Maybe she has a slight intelligence quirk, so she could understand human speech(I'm pretty sure its canon that animals can have quirks in BNHA?)? So yeah, I'll be an Annoying Black Ferret named Zip-line if y'all are cool with that. :D
Can I be a ferret? Just a ferret. Her name would be 'Zip-line', she'd be black with blue eyes and she would just follow everyone around and steal there school supplies. Maybe she has a slight intelligence quirk, so she could understand human speech(I'm pretty sure its canon that animals can have quirks in BNHA?)? So yeah, I'll be an Annoying Black Ferret named Zip-line if y'all are cool with that. :D
TÚRRÖN
well im cool with that
well im cool with that
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@ReaScorch
howdy! i'd love to join! here's my OC! please ping me when this starts up!

Name: Yukiko Murayama

Nickname: Wire Spider (hero name)

Birthday: July 3rd

Height: 4'10'

Blood Type: O-

Quirk: Wires
Murayama has 10 wire glands on her body. One on each wrist, three on each side of her hips (one on, one above, one below. three on each side) and one on either side of her ribcage. the glands can be used to produce wires with sharp tips. the tips can latch onto nearly every surface. the wires produced can be made out of any metal stored within her body. she has a special organ in her body that stores large amounts of metal, causing her to be almost triple the weight she should be. the weight of the metal in her body, doesn't affect her agility, mobility, or build. she can use her wires to travel far distances, attack opponents, or restrain enemies.

Weakness(es): has terrible night terrors and doesn't sleep well. often wakes up screaming

Likes(food): anything homemade

Dislikes: villains, cowards, being weak.

Dislikes(food): nothing. isn't super picky about food.

Personality: very friendly and kind. very good at making friends and super sweet. hard to get to know though due to the fact that she's mostly. she speaks sign language and can only bear to speak a few words at a time without pain.

Appearance: Murayama is rather pale and has freckles splattered across her face. she's lean and a lot stronger than she looks. she has large scars across her stomach, face, neck, and left thigh. they look like claw marks and bite marks. the scars on her face go across the left side and look like claws, severely disfiguring that side of her face. she is missing her right eye and wears a bandage over it. the scars on her neck look like bite marks. the ones on her stomach are claws and the ones on her thigh are bites. her eye is large and dark brown. everything about her, aside from the scars and slight muscles, is very dainty. she typically wears ripped black jeans with a plain white t-shirt, tucked in and heavy black boots. she has shoulder length black hair that is almost always tied into a high ponytail. her hero costume is a black and white body suit with slits up the sides to accommodate her quirk. she wears tall black boots with it and a black hooded cape. she wears a mask. the right side is solid white with four spider eyes painted on and the left side is clear plastic.

Backstory: Murayama had a rough childhood, but she doesn't talk about it. she doesn't talk about how she got her scars either. what most people know is that when she was young, about 7 or 8, she started training to become a hero. she worked with heroes all around to be as good as she possibly could. she wanted to get her license at the age of 15, but couldn't without formal education and a means to get her license. despite being good enough to be a pro, Murayama decided to go to UA to get her license and begin her career.
@ReaScorch
howdy! i'd love to join! here's my OC! please ping me when this starts up!

Name: Yukiko Murayama

Nickname: Wire Spider (hero name)

Birthday: July 3rd

Height: 4'10'

Blood Type: O-

Quirk: Wires
Murayama has 10 wire glands on her body. One on each wrist, three on each side of her hips (one on, one above, one below. three on each side) and one on either side of her ribcage. the glands can be used to produce wires with sharp tips. the tips can latch onto nearly every surface. the wires produced can be made out of any metal stored within her body. she has a special organ in her body that stores large amounts of metal, causing her to be almost triple the weight she should be. the weight of the metal in her body, doesn't affect her agility, mobility, or build. she can use her wires to travel far distances, attack opponents, or restrain enemies.

Weakness(es): has terrible night terrors and doesn't sleep well. often wakes up screaming

Likes(food): anything homemade

Dislikes: villains, cowards, being weak.

Dislikes(food): nothing. isn't super picky about food.

Personality: very friendly and kind. very good at making friends and super sweet. hard to get to know though due to the fact that she's mostly. she speaks sign language and can only bear to speak a few words at a time without pain.

Appearance: Murayama is rather pale and has freckles splattered across her face. she's lean and a lot stronger than she looks. she has large scars across her stomach, face, neck, and left thigh. they look like claw marks and bite marks. the scars on her face go across the left side and look like claws, severely disfiguring that side of her face. she is missing her right eye and wears a bandage over it. the scars on her neck look like bite marks. the ones on her stomach are claws and the ones on her thigh are bites. her eye is large and dark brown. everything about her, aside from the scars and slight muscles, is very dainty. she typically wears ripped black jeans with a plain white t-shirt, tucked in and heavy black boots. she has shoulder length black hair that is almost always tied into a high ponytail. her hero costume is a black and white body suit with slits up the sides to accommodate her quirk. she wears tall black boots with it and a black hooded cape. she wears a mask. the right side is solid white with four spider eyes painted on and the left side is clear plastic.

Backstory: Murayama had a rough childhood, but she doesn't talk about it. she doesn't talk about how she got her scars either. what most people know is that when she was young, about 7 or 8, she started training to become a hero. she worked with heroes all around to be as good as she possibly could. she wanted to get her license at the age of 15, but couldn't without formal education and a means to get her license. despite being good enough to be a pro, Murayama decided to go to UA to get her license and begin her career.
pixilart-drawing.png
HEY REYIN

ITS ME KAOS HOW ARE YOU

HEY REYIN

ITS ME KAOS HOW ARE YOU

THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6