Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | |BNHA| Stars in the Making(Open)[signup]
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
May I join? I have two Ocs, one villain and another hero that I've been working on for a while now :)
May I join? I have two Ocs, one villain and another hero that I've been working on for a while now :)
@Dearlostsanity17
Of course!!!
@Dearlostsanity17
Of course!!!
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
@ReaScorch tysm :D Let me unbury the forms :) I'll submit the Villain form momentarily
Name: Leyeu Corvu

Hero Name: Lyre

Quirk: "Blood Rush"
---
her quirk allows her to gain control of the blood in another's body and control it. This also allows her to control the elasticity of the skin and other bodily fluids of one others' and herself. This means that she is able to alter the appearance of herself and others with great focus. It also means that she is able to heal wounds by clotting blood along a laceration and even cracks in bone. She had been so happy to learn her power, she'd practiced so many different moves trying to learn more, even become a doctor one day until her quirk backfired horribly.

Appearance: She has fair, clear skin that is dotted with freckles on her face, shoulders and back. Lyre is 5'9'' and has medium length hair that is constantly messy. If brushed out her hair is actually flat and smooth. The hue of a soft brown-gold with streaks of pale silver on the tips. She has one soft, ocean blue eye and the other is blood red. She wears an eyepatch over this eye and is very, very self conscious about it. She wears the uniforms to school each day, wearing spandex rather than the defined skirt, and her usual outfit out of the house is a hoodie and shorts. She has a slim, but not skinny body type. She is more shy when changing because you can see scars that stretch her body from self alterations.
---
Her hero outfit consists of a dark, almost black body-tight suit that has an opening on the back for an almost backpack like pack. The suit itself is not shiny, but is very soft to the touch. She has different vials of blood inside of this backpack and a loose belt on her waist holds a long sword that is able to split apart into a bladed whip. It may seem villainous, and, she once was. Her shoes are not high heels, but they do make her 6'0'' tall when she wears them. White fishnet leggings snake along her legs and she admires this touch dearly, So does Mrs. Midnight. She has multiple gold cuff earrings, and a gold visor that goes over her eyes connecting to an adjustable size strap around the back of her neck that is hidden under her hood that attaches to the body suit. The visor, is not able to be seen through from the outside but only the inside. Like a one way mirror. The suit itself is, infact, impermeable and only obsidian is able to puncture the material. She has black open-backed gloves, a clear sign that she is in fact an edgy bisexual. She has the perfect eyeliner. She has a dark mask over her mouth and nose to avoid inhaling any toxic chemicals as a precaution.

Personality:Often quiet, and self kept. She has no desire to make friends but one or two would never hurt. Lyre is commonly conflicted by her self image and her scars. For years she hated how she looked because her family and "friends" insulted her for it saying she was disgusting and looked like a snake. So she changed herself so others would like her.

Backstory: Her quirk allows her to alter bloodflow in the bodies of humans and animals alike. It also allows her to change appearance, but this drains her energy greatly. She had been insulted from a young age about her body and her appearance, so she has always had extreme anxiety and fear that others are talking behind her body. As a kid, at the age of 10 she had discovered a new part of her power. She was able to control bloodflow to the brain of people and animals. ANd, whenever she had an extreme headache she would regulate her bloodflow and calm the pain to nothing until she felt better. This also gave her the ability to over time alter parts of the mind and cause minor hallucinations. But she must be touching the person to do this. One day, her brother, who absolutely hated her and had the ability to mind control others after drinking their blood, asked her to fix his headaches. So she did. After time he got careless with her and one day, while she was helping him, he snapped on her and tried to drink her blood. She panicked initially from this, and screamed when she saw that the result of him attacking her was that blood had started to drip from his ears, eyes, mouth, and nostrils. She's popped blood vessels in his head, but it was never really her fault. But she always did blame herself for this. After this event she ran away from home, her family hated her and her brother would be deaf and mute forever. She was adopted by someone and sent to this school, so, she enjoys this place more and more.
@ReaScorch tysm :D Let me unbury the forms :) I'll submit the Villain form momentarily
Name: Leyeu Corvu

Hero Name: Lyre

Quirk: "Blood Rush"
---
her quirk allows her to gain control of the blood in another's body and control it. This also allows her to control the elasticity of the skin and other bodily fluids of one others' and herself. This means that she is able to alter the appearance of herself and others with great focus. It also means that she is able to heal wounds by clotting blood along a laceration and even cracks in bone. She had been so happy to learn her power, she'd practiced so many different moves trying to learn more, even become a doctor one day until her quirk backfired horribly.

Appearance: She has fair, clear skin that is dotted with freckles on her face, shoulders and back. Lyre is 5'9'' and has medium length hair that is constantly messy. If brushed out her hair is actually flat and smooth. The hue of a soft brown-gold with streaks of pale silver on the tips. She has one soft, ocean blue eye and the other is blood red. She wears an eyepatch over this eye and is very, very self conscious about it. She wears the uniforms to school each day, wearing spandex rather than the defined skirt, and her usual outfit out of the house is a hoodie and shorts. She has a slim, but not skinny body type. She is more shy when changing because you can see scars that stretch her body from self alterations.
---
Her hero outfit consists of a dark, almost black body-tight suit that has an opening on the back for an almost backpack like pack. The suit itself is not shiny, but is very soft to the touch. She has different vials of blood inside of this backpack and a loose belt on her waist holds a long sword that is able to split apart into a bladed whip. It may seem villainous, and, she once was. Her shoes are not high heels, but they do make her 6'0'' tall when she wears them. White fishnet leggings snake along her legs and she admires this touch dearly, So does Mrs. Midnight. She has multiple gold cuff earrings, and a gold visor that goes over her eyes connecting to an adjustable size strap around the back of her neck that is hidden under her hood that attaches to the body suit. The visor, is not able to be seen through from the outside but only the inside. Like a one way mirror. The suit itself is, infact, impermeable and only obsidian is able to puncture the material. She has black open-backed gloves, a clear sign that she is in fact an edgy bisexual. She has the perfect eyeliner. She has a dark mask over her mouth and nose to avoid inhaling any toxic chemicals as a precaution.

Personality:Often quiet, and self kept. She has no desire to make friends but one or two would never hurt. Lyre is commonly conflicted by her self image and her scars. For years she hated how she looked because her family and "friends" insulted her for it saying she was disgusting and looked like a snake. So she changed herself so others would like her.

Backstory: Her quirk allows her to alter bloodflow in the bodies of humans and animals alike. It also allows her to change appearance, but this drains her energy greatly. She had been insulted from a young age about her body and her appearance, so she has always had extreme anxiety and fear that others are talking behind her body. As a kid, at the age of 10 she had discovered a new part of her power. She was able to control bloodflow to the brain of people and animals. ANd, whenever she had an extreme headache she would regulate her bloodflow and calm the pain to nothing until she felt better. This also gave her the ability to over time alter parts of the mind and cause minor hallucinations. But she must be touching the person to do this. One day, her brother, who absolutely hated her and had the ability to mind control others after drinking their blood, asked her to fix his headaches. So she did. After time he got careless with her and one day, while she was helping him, he snapped on her and tried to drink her blood. She panicked initially from this, and screamed when she saw that the result of him attacking her was that blood had started to drip from his ears, eyes, mouth, and nostrils. She's popped blood vessels in his head, but it was never really her fault. But she always did blame herself for this. After this event she ran away from home, her family hated her and her brother would be deaf and mute forever. She was adopted by someone and sent to this school, so, she enjoys this place more and more.
@DearLostSanity17
Hey hey, would you want to create a villain group, or would you prefer they stay independent?
@DearLostSanity17
Hey hey, would you want to create a villain group, or would you prefer they stay independent?
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Uhmm excuse me i would like to join pls
Uhmm excuse me i would like to join pls
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@LordKaos
Of course!!! Just share your OC!
@LordKaos
Of course!!! Just share your OC!
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png