Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Continuum Rift IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fyrestorm looked around curiously when he felt the tiny claws, spotting the tiny creature behind him.
"Why hello, little one. What might you be?" He said, as he carefully extricated his tail from the creature's grip.
Fyrestorm looked around curiously when he felt the tiny claws, spotting the tiny creature behind him.
"Why hello, little one. What might you be?" He said, as he carefully extricated his tail from the creature's grip.
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
It waved around at thin air, then peeked up at the fae with eyes that resembled pitch-black pits. Mire looked over from folding the map back up "As far as I can tell, the little creature cannot speak" She tucked the map away "It seems to respond to the word Shard, so I nicknamed it- Shardlet" Hearing its name, the little creature looked over at her, then bounced up and down, tapping its claws together.
It waved around at thin air, then peeked up at the fae with eyes that resembled pitch-black pits. Mire looked over from folding the map back up "As far as I can tell, the little creature cannot speak" She tucked the map away "It seems to respond to the word Shard, so I nicknamed it- Shardlet" Hearing its name, the little creature looked over at her, then bounced up and down, tapping its claws together.
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
"Hello there, shardlet!" Fyrestorm said, smiling cheerfully. He turned back to Mire, thought for a bit, and then exploded back into words.
"Oh! Yesyesyesyesyes. This is a market, if I'm not mistaken. Where might I set up shop?"
"Hello there, shardlet!" Fyrestorm said, smiling cheerfully. He turned back to Mire, thought for a bit, and then exploded back into words.
"Oh! Yesyesyesyesyes. This is a market, if I'm not mistaken. Where might I set up shop?"
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
Shardlet tapped its claws together faster, evidently excited about someone else knowing its name. Mire waved a wing "Oh, anywhere you fancy-uh, what would you be selling?" She shrugged "You know, in case its dangerous... or something" Her familiar growled, then whipped round to glare at a patch of empty air "Bubble. There's nothing there, my dear"
Shardlet tapped its claws together faster, evidently excited about someone else knowing its name. Mire waved a wing "Oh, anywhere you fancy-uh, what would you be selling?" She shrugged "You know, in case its dangerous... or something" Her familiar growled, then whipped round to glare at a patch of empty air "Bubble. There's nothing there, my dear"
Continuum rift RP
Firestorm grinned in a way that didn't seem entirely sane as he responded.
"Oh, I sell fireworks, matches, flint, steel, this homade incendiary fluid I've been cooking up, explosives... things like that. Oh, and potions."
Firestorm grinned in a way that didn't seem entirely sane as he responded.
"Oh, I sell fireworks, matches, flint, steel, this homade incendiary fluid I've been cooking up, explosives... things like that. Oh, and potions."
Mire looked at him in concern "Explosives?" She folded down her frills "Not sure that's... Safe" Shardlet didn't seem too pleased either, scurrying over to Mire and hiding under one of her wings. Bubblen seemed happy though, clicking its teeth together while running round Firestorm in circles.
Mire looked at him in concern "Explosives?" She folded down her frills "Not sure that's... Safe" Shardlet didn't seem too pleased either, scurrying over to Mire and hiding under one of her wings. Bubblen seemed happy though, clicking its teeth together while running round Firestorm in circles.
Continuum rift RP
"Hey, now! Explosives don't kill people, idiots kill people."
He grinned in a way that made it perfectly clear he had no idea what that meant, then fluttered a little ways off to set up shop.
"Hey, now! Explosives don't kill people, idiots kill people."
He grinned in a way that made it perfectly clear he had no idea what that meant, then fluttered a little ways off to set up shop.
"Uhhh, that doesn't sound..." She trailed off as the fae flew away. Shardlet peeked its head out, then waved a limb around "Not like explosions?" A mini bounce "Same, little one" Bubblen scuttled behind Fyrestorm, very curious about what he was doing.

Unseen, unheard.
That is how it should be.
Yes, yes.
"Uhhh, that doesn't sound..." She trailed off as the fae flew away. Shardlet peeked its head out, then waved a limb around "Not like explosions?" A mini bounce "Same, little one" Bubblen scuttled behind Fyrestorm, very curious about what he was doing.

Unseen, unheard.
That is how it should be.
Yes, yes.
Continuum rift RP
Fyrestorm glanced around and spotted the little cauldron creature, and scooped him up onto the table so he could see better as he arranged his wares.
At the center of the table sat a large alchemy set, with many beakers of varying shapes and sizes bubbling over with strange-colored, steaming liquids and goo. The products of this chaotic display were arrayed against the right-hand wall, neatly bottled and sorted by color and consistency (basically they are alchemy components from Baldwin's). Beside the set was a large jar labeled "Gunpowder", which was filled to the brim with grey powder. Around this lay several colorful, empty bomb casings, fuses of verying length, colored smoke powder, and other explosive components. All of this was labeled "Custom orders". On the other side of the set, a slightly smaller jar labeled "Soup" sat empty. The back of the chaotic stall was covered with hanging things. Flint and steel for those species that could not breathe fire themselves, premade fireworks and explosives, and a massive bucket full of water to prevent the whole shop going up in a massive fireball.
Fyrestorm grinned as he hung up the last of the firework rockets and hung the flame-carved sign reading "Fyre and Flame fireworks" over the shop, then dusted the gunpowder off of his clothes and hands and turned to inspect his work. The whole shop jingled merrily as a breeze blew past, and he noddeed and turned back to Mire, looking satisfied.
"Well, what do you think?" he asked, not noticing the lit sparkler still stuck like a schoolboy's pencil behind his ear.
Fyrestorm glanced around and spotted the little cauldron creature, and scooped him up onto the table so he could see better as he arranged his wares.
At the center of the table sat a large alchemy set, with many beakers of varying shapes and sizes bubbling over with strange-colored, steaming liquids and goo. The products of this chaotic display were arrayed against the right-hand wall, neatly bottled and sorted by color and consistency (basically they are alchemy components from Baldwin's). Beside the set was a large jar labeled "Gunpowder", which was filled to the brim with grey powder. Around this lay several colorful, empty bomb casings, fuses of verying length, colored smoke powder, and other explosive components. All of this was labeled "Custom orders". On the other side of the set, a slightly smaller jar labeled "Soup" sat empty. The back of the chaotic stall was covered with hanging things. Flint and steel for those species that could not breathe fire themselves, premade fireworks and explosives, and a massive bucket full of water to prevent the whole shop going up in a massive fireball.
Fyrestorm grinned as he hung up the last of the firework rockets and hung the flame-carved sign reading "Fyre and Flame fireworks" over the shop, then dusted the gunpowder off of his clothes and hands and turned to inspect his work. The whole shop jingled merrily as a breeze blew past, and he noddeed and turned back to Mire, looking satisfied.
"Well, what do you think?" he asked, not noticing the lit sparkler still stuck like a schoolboy's pencil behind his ear.
Bubblen gurgled with glee, happily sitting and watching Fyrestorm. Once everything was set up, it scurried over to the green alchemical components, then immediately tried to eat a jar. Hearing the fae, Mire looked over "Hmm?" She scanned the shop "Hm. You make it clear what you do. Although, uh" She pointed at the sparkler "You might want to watch that- BUBBLEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING" With a squeak, her familiar tried to hide, but only managed to fall off and land upside down in an undignified heap, legs waving about uselessly. Shardlet hopped away from the bogsneak, sneaking back to its favourite hiding place.
Bubblen gurgled with glee, happily sitting and watching Fyrestorm. Once everything was set up, it scurried over to the green alchemical components, then immediately tried to eat a jar. Hearing the fae, Mire looked over "Hmm?" She scanned the shop "Hm. You make it clear what you do. Although, uh" She pointed at the sparkler "You might want to watch that- BUBBLEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING" With a squeak, her familiar tried to hide, but only managed to fall off and land upside down in an undignified heap, legs waving about uselessly. Shardlet hopped away from the bogsneak, sneaking back to its favourite hiding place.
Continuum rift RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9