Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RoadTrip with Monster Hunters (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
Thanks! (I'm also subbed btw~ ngl i subbed as soon as I saw this and it wasn't even done yet xD)

I can't wait to start roleplaying! :D
Thanks! (I'm also subbed btw~ ngl i subbed as soon as I saw this and it wasn't even done yet xD)

I can't wait to start roleplaying! :D
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Oh wow that makes me very happy to hear. I’ve noticed a lack of group role plays this past about two years so I figured I should make one to give back to all the role playing I’ve done on this site so here we all
Oh wow that makes me very happy to hear. I’ve noticed a lack of group role plays this past about two years so I figured I should make one to give back to all the role playing I’ve done on this site so here we all
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
OoOoOoOo I'm definitely joining this

It might take me a bit to get a character sheet up though

Also are homebrewed species allowed? I'm thinking of a rabbit person cus I need them extra knees
OoOoOoOo I'm definitely joining this

It might take me a bit to get a character sheet up though

Also are homebrewed species allowed? I'm thinking of a rabbit person cus I need them extra knees
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
@Tumbleweeds homebrew away my friend!
@Tumbleweeds homebrew away my friend!
[quote name="Onigame" date="2020-11-25 05:37:19" ] Oh wow that makes me very happy to hear. I’ve noticed a lack of group role plays this past about two years so I figured I should make one to give back to all the role playing I’ve done on this site so here we all [/quote] Yeah its really hard to find roleplays with multiple people because the entire front page is just 1x1 for private RPs, I like this RP though, hopefully I can keep up with it!
Onigame wrote on 2020-11-25 05:37:19:
Yeah its really hard to find roleplays with multiple people because the entire front page is just 1x1 for private RPs, I like this RP though, hopefully I can keep up with it!
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[quote]Yeah its really hard to find roleplays with multiple people because the entire front page is just 1x1 for private RPs, I like this RP though, hopefully I can keep up with it![/quote] I hope when can get past two weeks at least and then maybe a month. I haven't been in many rps that lasted longer than that but maybe this can be the one
Quote:
Yeah its really hard to find roleplays with multiple people because the entire front page is just 1x1 for private RPs, I like this RP though, hopefully I can keep up with it!

I hope when can get past two weeks at least and then maybe a month. I haven't been in many rps that lasted longer than that but maybe this can be the one
[b]Name:[/b] Quip Rikuv [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/781700226406547486/Quip.png[/img] Quip is a Raphian so she has digitigrade legs ending in rabbit like paws and long ears reminiscent of the same creature. She is 4'8 not counting her ears and 5'2 with them. Her skin is fair in coloration but fades to a dark, cold, almost black gray around her extremities. (Her ears are entirely that gray color + some black speckles.) Although it's hardly noticeable her skin is covered in very short fur. She has warm gray eyes and a small, petite features. A scar crosses horizontally over her face. Her black hair is short and wavy. The right side is shaved below her ear (rabbit ear ofc) and geometric patterns are shaved into that spot. Quip wears loose and comfortable clothing when not hunting monsters. Fish mouth hoodies with ball caps are her jam. [b]Sexuality/Open for romance:[/b] Asexual, yes but good luck [b]Personality:[/b] Quip is very serious and does not often make jokes. She lives life likes she's on a time limit, rarely taking time to enjoy simple things or talk to people. She is full of pent up energy characteristic of her species but all to often it's used against people. She seems rude and shallow but she's working on it. Untimely jokes and weird smiles are her trying her best to be more positive. [b]Bio:[/b] Born in a large family as most Raphian are she was seen as insignificant. She spent her life clawing up and ranks she could set her sights on until she was the most successful out of her siblings. It's uncommon to see a Raphian do much of anything outside of their village but she became a monster hunter despite all the odds. Raphian are notably fragile creatures and villages are often destroyed. Hers was one of these villages. Luckily she was out doing monster hunter things when it happened but now she lives full of guilt. Quip can't help but feel that if she stayed at home she would have been able to protect her family. [b]Weapons/Abilities:[/b] War scythe - An extremely sharp blade at the end of an ebony pole. Without the upper body strength of some other species a polearm was the obvious type of weapon for her. Poison dirk dagger - A small poison infused dagger for those close quarter fights when a polearm is impractical. The simple poison prevents blood clotting. Woven leather bracelet - A gift from her mother before her death. Quip had it enchanted to summon chitinous armor. The armor is light weight and black but shines red in the correct lighting. [b]Role/Class based off:[/b] Sneaky monster hunter/Rogue? [b]Other:[/b] - Quip has fantastic hearing and a great sense of smell also she's fast as heck - Smol and full of RaGe - Knows a good bunch of healing stuff - I'll see if I can draw her later on - I might add ore to this
Name: Quip Rikuv
Gender/Pronouns:
Appearance:
Quip.png
Quip is a Raphian so she has digitigrade legs ending in rabbit like paws and long ears reminiscent of the same creature. She is 4'8 not counting her ears and 5'2 with them. Her skin is fair in coloration but fades to a dark, cold, almost black gray around her extremities. (Her ears are entirely that gray color + some black speckles.) Although it's hardly noticeable her skin is covered in very short fur. She has warm gray eyes and a small, petite features. A scar crosses horizontally over her face.
Her black hair is short and wavy. The right side is shaved below her ear (rabbit ear ofc) and geometric patterns are shaved into that spot.
Quip wears loose and comfortable clothing when not hunting monsters. Fish mouth hoodies with ball caps are her jam.
Sexuality/Open for romance: Asexual, yes but good luck
Personality:
Quip is very serious and does not often make jokes. She lives life likes she's on a time limit, rarely taking time to enjoy simple things or talk to people. She is full of pent up energy characteristic of her species but all to often it's used against people. She seems rude and shallow but she's working on it. Untimely jokes and weird smiles are her trying her best to be more positive.
Bio:
Born in a large family as most Raphian are she was seen as insignificant. She spent her life clawing up and ranks she could set her sights on until she was the most successful out of her siblings. It's uncommon to see a Raphian do much of anything outside of their village but she became a monster hunter despite all the odds.

Raphian are notably fragile creatures and villages are often destroyed. Hers was one of these villages. Luckily she was out doing monster hunter things when it happened but now she lives full of guilt. Quip can't help but feel that if she stayed at home she would have been able to protect her family.
Weapons/Abilities:
War scythe - An extremely sharp blade at the end of an ebony pole. Without the upper body strength of some other species a polearm was the obvious type of weapon for her.

Poison dirk dagger - A small poison infused dagger for those close quarter fights when a polearm is impractical. The simple poison prevents blood clotting.

Woven leather bracelet - A gift from her mother before her death. Quip had it enchanted to summon chitinous armor. The armor is light weight and black but shines red in the correct lighting.
Role/Class based off: Sneaky monster hunter/Rogue?
Other:
- Quip has fantastic hearing and a great sense of smell also she's fast as heck
- Smol and full of RaGe
- Knows a good bunch of healing stuff
- I'll see if I can draw her later on
- I might add ore to this
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
@Tumbleweeds Rage bunny is accepted! Welcome aboard!
@Tumbleweeds Rage bunny is accepted! Welcome aboard!
[quote name="Onigame" date="2020-11-23 19:51:35" ] 7. Minium of two characters per person [/quote] Is this supposed to be max? (Also add me to that subbed when it was a wip group :P)
Onigame wrote on 2020-11-23 19:51:35:
7. Minium of two characters per person

Is this supposed to be max?

(Also add me to that subbed when it was a wip group :P)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif
T O F F E E
dEe2UrM.png
oouioVf.png
vTXnFX4.png
SV9CXSe.png
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif

coder | imges
@/toffeebiscuits Oh snap I did not catch that but yes that is supposed to be maximum. Glad I could catch your interest!
@/toffeebiscuits Oh snap I did not catch that but yes that is supposed to be maximum. Glad I could catch your interest!
1 2 3 4 5