Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Daycare(RP thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@BrightBreeze, Flamecaller asks Windsinger why Gladeskeeper is ignoring her apology sculpture made out of stormcatcher's coffee machine
@BrightBreeze, Flamecaller asks Windsinger why Gladeskeeper is ignoring her apology sculpture made out of stormcatcher's coffee machine
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif Insomnia:: She/Her
"If we all died, would the world be a better place? Or would the world die along with us?"
Windsinger is by far too distracted by latching onto Icewarden and waking him up too notice Flamecaller. That is, until he accidentally thwaps the orangish-black dragon in the face with his weirdly long tail. The god whipped around, surprised. He didn't say anything, only burbling in his child gibberish. He seemed to be the youngest one, and didn't know how to speak yet. After successfully gibbering to Flamecaller, he sat down on Icewarden's back; his fur was so soft..
Then he got cold and jumped up, turning his attention to a big black imperial with lots of eyes. And then Windsinger noticed Lightweaver and charged at her.

also don't ping me
Windsinger is by far too distracted by latching onto Icewarden and waking him up too notice Flamecaller. That is, until he accidentally thwaps the orangish-black dragon in the face with his weirdly long tail. The god whipped around, surprised. He didn't say anything, only burbling in his child gibberish. He seemed to be the youngest one, and didn't know how to speak yet. After successfully gibbering to Flamecaller, he sat down on Icewarden's back; his fur was so soft..
Then he got cold and jumped up, turning his attention to a big black imperial with lots of eyes. And then Windsinger noticed Lightweaver and charged at her.

also don't ping me
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Flamecaller, defeated, gives windsinger a confused look, then she realizes that lightweaver was charging windsinger and gets out of the way, she then goes and pounces on the sleeping Stormcatcher, @Skyfrost
Flamecaller, defeated, gives windsinger a confused look, then she realizes that lightweaver was charging windsinger and gets out of the way, she then goes and pounces on the sleeping Stormcatcher, @Skyfrost
"If we all died, would the world be a better place? Or would the world die along with us?"
chaos no i'm charging at lightweaver she's reading on eldritch's back
chaos no i'm charging at lightweaver she's reading on eldritch's back
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
oh... i still pounce on stormcatcher
oh... i still pounce on stormcatcher
icewarden, who seemed in a sleep as deep as hibernation, blinked wearily. It seemed his fur was ruffled and he was pushed over by a sprawling Windsinger. Pouting and huffing, the baby Icewarden got up, noticing the abomination of Stormcatcher's machine and deciding to say nothing.
icewarden, who seemed in a sleep as deep as hibernation, blinked wearily. It seemed his fur was ruffled and he was pushed over by a sprawling Windsinger. Pouting and huffing, the baby Icewarden got up, noticing the abomination of Stormcatcher's machine and deciding to say nothing.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Stormcatcher finly looks up from his tablet and notices the sculpture.
"..."
He seemed oddly calm.....
((The calm before the storm XD))

Eldritch nods at Lightweaver.

(Storm isnt asleep. hes just sending texts to arcanist))
Stormcatcher finly looks up from his tablet and notices the sculpture.
"..."
He seemed oddly calm.....
((The calm before the storm XD))

Eldritch nods at Lightweaver.

(Storm isnt asleep. hes just sending texts to arcanist))
AND-GOD-SAID.png
(( @Skyfrost, lol join my discord for random stuffs ;)

https://discord.gg/4qYWsN))
(( @Skyfrost, lol join my discord for random stuffs ;)

https://discord.gg/4qYWsN))
Icewarden looks around for a caretaker and quietly begs one for something to drink. He can talk better than most of the hatchlings but isn't very vocal. Instead he just makes a series of whines and tugs on the caretaker until they notice.

((btw @Chaosbean when you say smn out of rp use parenthesis))
Icewarden looks around for a caretaker and quietly begs one for something to drink. He can talk better than most of the hatchlings but isn't very vocal. Instead he just makes a series of whines and tugs on the caretaker until they notice.

((btw @Chaosbean when you say smn out of rp use parenthesis))
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Eldritch looks Down at Icewarden."Do you need anything?"
Eldritch looks Down at Icewarden."Do you need anything?"
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17