Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us(FR deity Version) OOC Chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@ThatBlackDragon The two imposters waiting for a double kill: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/034/858/Untitled-1.png[/img] [s]You two better work together [/s]
@ThatBlackDragon
The two imposters waiting for a double kill:
Untitled-1.png
You two better work together
AND-GOD-SAID.png
...so ThatBlackDragon isn't an imposter...? Wait...double kill? YOU SAID ONLY ONE IMPOSTER AMONG US.
...so ThatBlackDragon isn't an imposter...? Wait...double kill? YOU SAID ONLY ONE IMPOSTER AMONG US.
Yes! I'm not an imposter! I SPEAK THE TRUTH! (and I'm probably sus but who cares.)
Yes! I'm not an imposter! I SPEAK THE TRUTH! (and I'm probably sus but who cares.)
Yeah @skyfrost, the pic said only one imposter...like, it said one imposter among us. I AM INNOCENT AND I HAVE PROOF BUT IT NO ALLOWED BC I CAN DO A SCREENSHOT OF THE MESSAGE (don't ban me, I won't)
Yeah @skyfrost, the pic said only one imposter...like, it said one imposter among us. I AM INNOCENT AND I HAVE PROOF BUT IT NO ALLOWED BC I CAN DO A SCREENSHOT OF THE MESSAGE (don't ban me, I won't)
@Skyfrost, did you need me? i saw that you pinged me
@Skyfrost, did you need me? i saw that you pinged me
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif Insomnia:: She/Her
"If we all died, would the world be a better place? Or would the world die along with us?"
No, i think that was only for the pinglist @chaosbean
No, i think that was only for the pinglist @chaosbean
@Azerty, ok
@Azerty, ok
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif Insomnia:: She/Her
"If we all died, would the world be a better place? Or would the world die along with us?"
@skyfrost are we going to like, keep on going in the thread?
@skyfrost are we going to like, keep on going in the thread?
How can the imposters kill us?
How can the imposters kill us?
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
@skyfrost yeah, do you just put like, you were going somewhere and you found a body so you reported it?
@skyfrost yeah, do you just put like, you were going somewhere and you found a body so you reported it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16