Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Sign ups) Warriors: rising of the moon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DarkOverLight anyone can have a discord account as long as if you have a gmail!
@DarkOverLight anyone can have a discord account as long as if you have a gmail!
Don't have a Dischord and not interested in making one. Not really interested in all that extra stuff at the moment.
Don't have a Dischord and not interested in making one. Not really interested in all that extra stuff at the moment.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
NPC/Minor character dump time!

Character name: GorseFlower
Appearance: A very soft, though ragged she-cat with patchy and faded mackerel tabby fur. She has soft yellow eyes, but one of them has started to fade and lose sight due to old age. Her left ear is basically nonexistent, while her other is so torn up, it flops over. She has no other scars, unless you count the faded ones under her fur. Gorseflower walks with a limp due to several battle wounds in her right front leg, along with having broken her back left leg two separate times. She doesn't have a scary aura to her, and you can usually find at least one kit cuddled up in her soft fur.
Clan: Windy bois
Role: Elder
Are you subbed to both the sign up and rp threads?: Yup
Backstory:
Gorseflower had a single sister, who was named Pinekit. The two grew up together and had a very positive relationship. They were born near the end of Yewstar's tyranny, but they weren't safe from the battles. Pinepaw ran off after a disastrous badger attack after a battle, leaving Gorsepaw alone.
When she found out that she was infertile, Gorseflower resigned herself to being a 'nurse', helping out in the nursery and watching kits.
She loves telling stories about the old days, and the beginnings of the clans to any kits that wander into the elder's den, or even to those still in the nursery, when she can muster up enough energy to walk. She treats them all like her own kits or grandkits, even though she has no known living relatives.
NPC/Minor character dump time!

Character name: GorseFlower
Appearance: A very soft, though ragged she-cat with patchy and faded mackerel tabby fur. She has soft yellow eyes, but one of them has started to fade and lose sight due to old age. Her left ear is basically nonexistent, while her other is so torn up, it flops over. She has no other scars, unless you count the faded ones under her fur. Gorseflower walks with a limp due to several battle wounds in her right front leg, along with having broken her back left leg two separate times. She doesn't have a scary aura to her, and you can usually find at least one kit cuddled up in her soft fur.
Clan: Windy bois
Role: Elder
Are you subbed to both the sign up and rp threads?: Yup
Backstory:
Gorseflower had a single sister, who was named Pinekit. The two grew up together and had a very positive relationship. They were born near the end of Yewstar's tyranny, but they weren't safe from the battles. Pinepaw ran off after a disastrous badger attack after a battle, leaving Gorsepaw alone.
When she found out that she was infertile, Gorseflower resigned herself to being a 'nurse', helping out in the nursery and watching kits.
She loves telling stories about the old days, and the beginnings of the clans to any kits that wander into the elder's den, or even to those still in the nursery, when she can muster up enough energy to walk. She treats them all like her own kits or grandkits, even though she has no known living relatives.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
(This looks so awesome!, Will be posting my character soon!)
(This looks so awesome!, Will be posting my character soon!)
I’m back from my hiatus!JINQ0.gif
Because of the fact that @ToasttheShibaInu hasn’t been on at all since joining they are sadly being kicked from the rp.the waxing crescent phase is now open for anyone who wants to claim it
Because of the fact that @ToasttheShibaInu hasn’t been on at all since joining they are sadly being kicked from the rp.the waxing crescent phase is now open for anyone who wants to claim it
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
Character name: Kalaski Age: (In human years) 22 Personality: Mostly a chill-out guy, doesn’t really like fighting, but he is experienced. Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/xQdj175.png[/img] Backstory: Kalaski was the result of a experiment with a cat and a wolf, he never got to see his mom, and by his time in captivity he only ate artificial food, tired of this, Kalaski successfully ran away at his 5. He was taken in by thunderclan, being named Winterkit, since, y’know, white markings? His expectations of the group were high, until that weird crazed-fighting thingy happened between a leader and another group of cats. Boy was he traumatized, he spent his years in the clan until his 20s, seeing all the fighting and stuff, scary things. He was also forced to fight, since other cats began attacking him out of nowhere since, “If he’s part wolf, it’s obvious he’ll turn against us.” It was actually a trick to banish him, as they were fighting, they had led themselves to the middle of the clan, right when he was about to kill the cat, he realized that everyone was staring. [i]crap.[/i] he did get banished from the clan, since the other cats didn’t believe that the other cat began the fight. [i]I didn’t believe in all of that starclan mubo jumbo anyways..[/i] He now lives wandering and spending his time by himself, until, well, he met someone who would change his life UwU Moon phase(if any): Nope Gender: Male Clan: Nope Role: Nope Are you subbed to both the sign up and rp threads?: Yup. Character name: Sunfur Age: 20 Personality: Sunfur has a child-like attitude, but unlike children, she doesn’t lack morals, probably the kindest cat you’ll ever find. Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/NvGyk22.png[/img] Backstory: Sunfur was born in windclan, she really doesn’t remember her mom, but what she does remember is meeting Kalaski as a child, they were really good friends, sadly, Kalaski doesn’t remember her as a cub. When Kalaski was banished, she volunteered to ‘finish the job’ with him, but, ya’ll know how that went. Now she just wanders with him, still being searched by the windclan cats. Moon phase(if any): Nope Gender: Female Clan(or rogue or kittypet): Rouge Role: The mate of Kalaski (haha funny joke about roles) Are you subbed to both the sign up and rp threads?:yup
Character name: Kalaski
Personality: Mostly a chill-out guy, doesn’t really like fighting, but he is experienced.
Appearance:
xQdj175.png
Backstory: Kalaski was the result of a experiment with a cat and a wolf, he never got to see his mom, and by his time in captivity he only ate artificial food, tired of this, Kalaski successfully ran away at his 5. He was taken in by thunderclan, being named Winterkit, since, y’know, white markings? His expectations of the group were high, until that weird crazed-fighting thingy happened between a leader and another group of cats. Boy was he traumatized, he spent his years in the clan until his 20s, seeing all the fighting and stuff, scary things. He was also forced to fight, since other cats began attacking him out of nowhere since, “If he’s part wolf, it’s obvious he’ll turn against us.” It was actually a trick to banish him, as they were fighting, they had led themselves to the middle of the clan, right when he was about to kill the cat, he realized that everyone was staring. crap. he did get banished from the clan, since the other cats didn’t believe that the other cat began the fight. I didn’t believe in all of that starclan mubo jumbo anyways.. He now lives wandering and spending his time by himself, until, well, he met someone who would change his life UwU
Moon phase(if any): Nope
Clan: Nope
Role: Nope
Are you subbed to both the sign up and rp threads?: Yup.

Character name: Sunfur
Personality: Sunfur has a child-like attitude, but unlike children, she doesn’t lack morals, probably the kindest cat you’ll ever find.
Appearance:
NvGyk22.png
Backstory: Sunfur was born in windclan, she really doesn’t remember her mom, but what she does remember is meeting Kalaski as a child, they were really good friends, sadly, Kalaski doesn’t remember her as a cub. When Kalaski was banished, she volunteered to ‘finish the job’ with him, but, ya’ll know how that went. Now she just wanders with him, still being searched by the windclan cats.
Moon phase(if any): Nope
Clan(or rogue or kittypet): Rouge
Role: The mate of Kalaski (haha funny joke about roles)
Are you subbed to both the sign up and rp threads?:yup
They’re in!
They’re in!
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
Awesome!
Awesome!
How should I jump in?
How should I jump in?