Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interactive Story: Endless Forest OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Thread loading... please wait...

Welcome to the game, loves. Welcome to my game. You may have seen similar things before, but I hope to show you something new.

Here's how this will work. I will give you choices... you will choose one. Whichever option gets the most votes, I will act out within the story. If one is blank- it looks like this (option C);

A. Go right
B. Investigate the stream again
C. _______

That means you can come up with something yourself. But try to stay within your chosen vessel's personality and limitations, as it can, in fact, die.

The Mind:
@/Ombekende @/Cattafang @/Antisepticc @/Skiatha @/RavineCat @/Skyfrost @/DEADGODS

Storyline One
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

The Centibrontosaurapede
Thread loading... please wait...

Welcome to the game, loves. Welcome to my game. You may have seen similar things before, but I hope to show you something new.

Here's how this will work. I will give you choices... you will choose one. Whichever option gets the most votes, I will act out within the story. If one is blank- it looks like this (option C);

A. Go right
B. Investigate the stream again
C. _______

That means you can come up with something yourself. But try to stay within your chosen vessel's personality and limitations, as it can, in fact, die.

The Mind:
@/Ombekende @/Cattafang @/Antisepticc @/Skiatha @/RavineCat @/Skyfrost @/DEADGODS

Storyline One
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

The Centibrontosaurapede
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
We begin... in the dark. There is nothing around you. Trying to turn your head to look around doesn't seem to do anything. You have no body to use, and so you cannot perceive the world around you, wherever you are.

You have stuck here for what feels like an eternity and no time at all, when several flashes of light blink on and off in a neat line. Where they were, there are now five potential vessels. They look like puppets, hanging there limply in the darkness, but their eyes are fixed on you. It's disturbing, and you feel the need to go forward, to attach yourself to one of them just to get away from those eyes.

The first vessel is a man, around 19, with what looks like midnight blue scales instead of skin and near-black hair. Every now and then something flickers behind him, something much, much larger, but it's too fast, there and gone. You can't tell what it might be.

The second vessel is a girl, around ten years old, with long, wavy brown hair and bright violet eyes. She looks harmless. There's no way a child like this, with such an innocent face, could be dangerous...

The third and fourth are closer together than any of the other bodies, and you can see the resemblance between them. Brother and sister.
The brother is nearly 20 though he looks no older than 17. He is very small, both in height and build, with cream colored wolf ears and a tail. There is an equally small wolf by his side, and you are aware of the fact that this wolf is him as well.
The sister is 18, and significantly taller than her brother. Above the average height. She has no wolfish features, but there is a white wolf beside her with a black diamond shape on its forehead.

The fifth vessel... is awake. He can't move but you can see his eyes moving, blazing with anger, mouth working silently as if he were trying to speak.

And then he is gone.

Which of the four vessels will you take?
A. Scaled man (Night)
B. The child (Melaina)
C. Small wolf (Aonair)
D. Snow wolf (Farren)
E. [LOCKED, NOT ENOUGH POWER]

You can unlock the fifth character by finding him within this world and calling him by his name. What that is, I cannot tell you, though I may leave hints. Here is your first clue, and your motivation; unlocking and taking on this vessel will grant you incredible power over the forest itself.
Pieces found: 2
(Black Fox?, Human)
We begin... in the dark. There is nothing around you. Trying to turn your head to look around doesn't seem to do anything. You have no body to use, and so you cannot perceive the world around you, wherever you are.

You have stuck here for what feels like an eternity and no time at all, when several flashes of light blink on and off in a neat line. Where they were, there are now five potential vessels. They look like puppets, hanging there limply in the darkness, but their eyes are fixed on you. It's disturbing, and you feel the need to go forward, to attach yourself to one of them just to get away from those eyes.

The first vessel is a man, around 19, with what looks like midnight blue scales instead of skin and near-black hair. Every now and then something flickers behind him, something much, much larger, but it's too fast, there and gone. You can't tell what it might be.

The second vessel is a girl, around ten years old, with long, wavy brown hair and bright violet eyes. She looks harmless. There's no way a child like this, with such an innocent face, could be dangerous...

The third and fourth are closer together than any of the other bodies, and you can see the resemblance between them. Brother and sister.
The brother is nearly 20 though he looks no older than 17. He is very small, both in height and build, with cream colored wolf ears and a tail. There is an equally small wolf by his side, and you are aware of the fact that this wolf is him as well.
The sister is 18, and significantly taller than her brother. Above the average height. She has no wolfish features, but there is a white wolf beside her with a black diamond shape on its forehead.

The fifth vessel... is awake. He can't move but you can see his eyes moving, blazing with anger, mouth working silently as if he were trying to speak.

And then he is gone.

Which of the four vessels will you take?
A. Scaled man (Night)
B. The child (Melaina)
C. Small wolf (Aonair)
D. Snow wolf (Farren)
E. [LOCKED, NOT ENOUGH POWER]

You can unlock the fifth character by finding him within this world and calling him by his name. What that is, I cannot tell you, though I may leave hints. Here is your first clue, and your motivation; unlocking and taking on this vessel will grant you incredible power over the forest itself.
Pieces found: 2
(Black Fox?, Human)
ooo this sounds cool!!

I'm gonna vote B! (Melaina)
ooo this sounds cool!!

I'm gonna vote B! (Melaina)
shop%20banner.gif
[FR+9]
They/Them

Neocities
Fandragon Tab

TWEWY Sprites ripped by menos_grante on The Spriters Resource!
sig2.png
Thanks so much! I'm gonna give it another day or two, to give people a chance to see this and join in from the start.
Thanks so much! I'm gonna give it another day or two, to give people a chance to see this and join in from the start.
oo this looks interesting

I vote A (Night)
oo this looks interesting

I vote A (Night)
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
Okay, so... I'm not sure what to do here because we have two votes for different things. I'm gonna remove the other options for now and the next person will decide the vote

I would just let you guys control both at the same time, but if Night and Melaina are in the same space they can and will kill each other immediately (literally every choice option will become some form of 'DIE BISH')
Okay, so... I'm not sure what to do here because we have two votes for different things. I'm gonna remove the other options for now and the next person will decide the vote

I would just let you guys control both at the same time, but if Night and Melaina are in the same space they can and will kill each other immediately (literally every choice option will become some form of 'DIE BISH')
I could change to A as well if no other people vote uwu (and if youre okay with that)

they both sound cool owo
I could change to A as well if no other people vote uwu (and if youre okay with that)

they both sound cool owo
shop%20banner.gif
[FR+9]
They/Them

Neocities
Fandragon Tab

TWEWY Sprites ripped by menos_grante on The Spriters Resource!
sig2.png
i vote for a
i vote for a
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
I vote A :>
I vote A :>
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@Ombekende @ChickenDinner @Cattafang @Antisepticc

Segment 1, Path A: Dragon

Your choice has been made. You make eye contact with the scaled man, and something pulls you towards him. Everything else disappears...

And then you open your eyes to see dim light, and trees all around you. You can feel dirt underneath you, and know you are lying on the ground. Lifting a hand, you realize you now collectively control Night, though you can hear his thoughts buzzing faintly in your mind. He does not know you are there, seeing your decisions as his own without realizing someone else- several someones, in fact- are choosing for him.

A. Look around
B. Stand up
C. Look at yourself
D. Go back to sleep

(Don't subscribe to this; I'll ping you when something new is posted. If, in the future, you don't want to be part of the story anymore tell me and I will remove you from the list)
@Ombekende @ChickenDinner @Cattafang @Antisepticc

Segment 1, Path A: Dragon

Your choice has been made. You make eye contact with the scaled man, and something pulls you towards him. Everything else disappears...

And then you open your eyes to see dim light, and trees all around you. You can feel dirt underneath you, and know you are lying on the ground. Lifting a hand, you realize you now collectively control Night, though you can hear his thoughts buzzing faintly in your mind. He does not know you are there, seeing your decisions as his own without realizing someone else- several someones, in fact- are choosing for him.

A. Look around
B. Stand up
C. Look at yourself
D. Go back to sleep

(Don't subscribe to this; I'll ping you when something new is posted. If, in the future, you don't want to be part of the story anymore tell me and I will remove you from the list)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14