Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betweenlands OOC {Closed!}
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53
I’m going to be gone for about an hour^^
I’m going to be gone for about an hour^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
OOOOOOOO! That looks so COOL!
OOOOOOOO! That looks so COOL!
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Oh, character incoming Full Name: Raith Runestone Nicknames: Runey, Rune, doesn’t really have nicknames Original Roleplay: None yet. He is from my own clan’s lore in my Slain FR story, but it isn’t complete enough for you to see many of my characters in action. Species: Ridgeback (again. XD) Age: 24 in dragon years Gender: Male Pronouns: he/him or they/them Sexuality: Asexual Blood type: undecided Appearance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62788380&skin=0&apparel=23289,909,3697,11506,17914,17887,10373,23127,23126,3686,10877,24053,3634&xt=dressing.png[/img] Height: -Head Height- 6 meters ;; 19.7 feet -Shoulder Height- 3 meters ;; 9.8 feet -Wingspan- 16.95 meters ;; 55.6 feet -Body Length- 17 meters ;; 55.8 feet Powers/special abilities: -Elemental Magic- He is rather skilled in many elements, such as Wind, Water, and Arcane. (Scale: novice, apprentice, master) …-Wind- apprentice level - This is his main element and his flight. He is good with wind magic and can manipulate the winds and clouds around him. He can create small storms and whirlwinds that he can control through concentration. ...-Water- apprentice level - He is able to control bodies of water near him. He cannot pull water from the moisture in the air or ground just yet, but he can control any visibly sized body of water near him. He cannot conjure up water, only manipulate it. …-Arcane- master level - He is rather skilled with arcane. He does not focus on strength of spells as much as he does on variety. He can use spells and cantrips such as mage hand, translate language, charm person, conjure portal, etc. …-Storm- novice level - he has yet ot master this type of magic. He doesn’t practice it around others because it can be unpredictable at times. He can bring upon a lightning storm but he can’t send it back to where it came from. He must pull from the current weather and cannot conjure up lightning without clouds. He can not conjure up storm clouds but he can create little fluffy clouds and make a ring of fog and clouds to blind others. Abilities/skills: -Flight- he can fly with his wings, although he is not very good at flying. He’s average. -Sharp Spines- He has mostly dulled them down to avoid ripping his clothes and hurting anybody touching them. They are mostly useless and deal little damage. He doesn’t mind hugs. -Scholar- he is great with reading and deciphering text that is both foreign or of his language. He is good with reading runes like they were computer code. If you want to know what spell a rune performs, ask him. He’ll crack it within minutes. He is good with disabling spells and curses as well. He’s a magic geek. Stats: Strength: 10 - 4 = 6 Dexterity: 10 -2 = 8 Intelligence: 10 + 10 = 20 Wisdom: 10 + 10 - 20 Magic: 10 + 8 = 18 Charisma: 10 - 1 = 9 Stealth: 10 - 4 = 6 Strengths: magic ; studying ; keeping calm ; translating ; focussing ; concentrating even with disturbances ; listening ; understanding ; learning ; deciphering ; memorizing ; photographic memory ; quick learner ; flashcards and note taking ; meditation Weaknesses: slow movements, sluggish ; neutral demeanor can make him seem like a boring old stone or boomer ; he isn’t good with close combat ; flying ; jokes ; Likes: books ; scrolls ; quiet conversations ; quiet time and space ; candlelight and dim rooms ; bean bags ; studying magic and magic in general ; listening to others and their life stories ; calm ; meditation ; level heads ; mutual exchanges ; learning new things about others Dislikes: talking more than others ; flying ; sharing too much information ; overwhelming personalities ; panicky people ; sharing that he is a hybrid Fears: -The Past- He never knew his past or who his parents were, whether they loved him or couldn’t care less. He fears that if he seeks out his past he will discover something awful and he will rot away in it. This fear has taught him to move on quickly and can make him seem more heartless than he is. He will go into denial if anything feels like it could be a dark spot in his past and refuse that had ever happened or that it affects him in anyway. He is determined to be as perfect as possible because of it and that can mislead him mentally. It isn’t the healthiest mindset. -Discrimination- He is a hyrbrid, and although he doesn’t look it he fears that he may be judged for it. Why he feared this since childhood and continues too is unknown, but he keeps quiet about it. The only reason he knew this was because he remembers very vaguely seeing two different body shapes in an old and long past memory of his beginning childhood and hearing others call him a hybrid. He keeps this a secret as if it was earth breaking stuff and that makes him feel more closed off than others. Backstory: He grew up traveling and scavenging for scraps, homeless. He stayed in the filthy and shady town for a week, getting kicked away by all the criminal scum who disliked charity for the homeless. He was a beggar, skinny and malnourished, and without parents. The only clue to his past was over hearing a loud comment about him being somebody’s boy who was a hybrid freak. He internalized that one comment, although he did not yet know what those words were, and fled. He traveled from clan to clan and was eventually found by Yellowstone of the Azurewinds clan. They took him in and they raised him up. He found the solitude of his den was comforting and focussed on learning magic in there, rarely leaving unless it was to practice. Personality: lethargic ; neutral ; calm ; quiet ; reserved ; somewhat caring ; extremely smart and magic savvy ; listener ; observant ; book worm ; treats books and scrolls like how a librarian would worship them Trivia: [u]Familiar Info[/u] Alvaro comes from Spanish and Germanic origins and means "cautious" Argus is Greek for "watchful guardian" Alvaro has had many pacts before Raith, and many of them were not kind or fair to it. Raith uses the he pronoun around his familiar, but it is currently unknown what gender it is, or if it even has a gender. Having been brutally harmed in its last pact, it is now wary and shy of everyone and everything. It allows only Raith to open its pages, but even then that is a scarce occurrence. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/15287.png[/img] Front Page header: Raith is a lost and abandoned wizard who has found a purpose in the same clan as Bluejay's, the Azurewinds clan. Not dwelling in the past and only looking for the future he has studied and perfected his magical craft and expanded his knowledge of all things unnatural. Now lost in these lands he can help solve puzzles that are in their way so they may return back home to where they belong. It's a wonder that anybody has decided to live in the in-between.
Oh, character incoming

Full Name: Raith Runestone

Nicknames: Runey, Rune, doesn’t really have nicknames

Original Roleplay: None yet. He is from my own clan’s lore in my Slain FR story, but it isn’t complete enough for you to see many of my characters in action.

Species: Ridgeback (again. XD)

Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Sexuality: Asexual

Blood type: undecided

Appearance:

dragon?did=62788380&skin=0&apparel=23289,909,3697,11506,17914,17887,10373,23127,23126,3686,10877,24053,3634&xt=dressing.png

Height:
-Head Height- 6 meters ;; 19.7 feet
-Shoulder Height- 3 meters ;; 9.8 feet
-Wingspan- 16.95 meters ;; 55.6 feet
-Body Length- 17 meters ;; 55.8 feet

Powers/special abilities:
-Elemental Magic- He is rather skilled in many elements, such as Wind, Water, and Arcane. (Scale: novice, apprentice, master)
…-Wind- apprentice level - This is his main element and his flight. He is good with wind magic and can manipulate the winds and clouds around him. He can create small storms and whirlwinds that he can control through concentration.
...-Water- apprentice level - He is able to control bodies of water near him. He cannot pull water from the moisture in the air or ground just yet, but he can control any visibly sized body of water near him. He cannot conjure up water, only manipulate it.
…-Arcane- master level - He is rather skilled with arcane. He does not focus on strength of spells as much as he does on variety. He can use spells and cantrips such as mage hand, translate language, charm person, conjure portal, etc.
…-Storm- novice level - he has yet ot master this type of magic. He doesn’t practice it around others because it can be unpredictable at times. He can bring upon a lightning storm but he can’t send it back to where it came from. He must pull from the current weather and cannot conjure up lightning without clouds. He can not conjure up storm clouds but he can create little fluffy clouds and make a ring of fog and clouds to blind others.

Abilities/skills:
-Flight- he can fly with his wings, although he is not very good at flying. He’s average.
-Sharp Spines- He has mostly dulled them down to avoid ripping his clothes and hurting anybody touching them. They are mostly useless and deal little damage. He doesn’t mind hugs.
-Scholar- he is great with reading and deciphering text that is both foreign or of his language. He is good with reading runes like they were computer code. If you want to know what spell a rune performs, ask him. He’ll crack it within minutes. He is good with disabling spells and curses as well. He’s a magic geek.

Stats:
Strength: 10 - 4 = 6
Dexterity: 10 -2 = 8
Intelligence: 10 + 10 = 20
Wisdom: 10 + 10 - 20
Magic: 10 + 8 = 18
Charisma: 10 - 1 = 9
Stealth: 10 - 4 = 6

Strengths: magic ; studying ; keeping calm ; translating ; focussing ; concentrating even with disturbances ; listening ; understanding ; learning ; deciphering ; memorizing ; photographic memory ; quick learner ; flashcards and note taking ; meditation

Weaknesses: slow movements, sluggish ; neutral demeanor can make him seem like a boring old stone or boomer ; he isn’t good with close combat ; flying ; jokes ;

Likes: books ; scrolls ; quiet conversations ; quiet time and space ; candlelight and dim rooms ; bean bags ; studying magic and magic in general ; listening to others and their life stories ; calm ; meditation ; level heads ; mutual exchanges ; learning new things about others

Dislikes: talking more than others ; flying ; sharing too much information ; overwhelming personalities ; panicky people ; sharing that he is a hybrid

Fears:
-The Past- He never knew his past or who his parents were, whether they loved him or couldn’t care less. He fears that if he seeks out his past he will discover something awful and he will rot away in it. This fear has taught him to move on quickly and can make him seem more heartless than he is. He will go into denial if anything feels like it could be a dark spot in his past and refuse that had ever happened or that it affects him in anyway. He is determined to be as perfect as possible because of it and that can mislead him mentally. It isn’t the healthiest mindset.
-Discrimination- He is a hyrbrid, and although he doesn’t look it he fears that he may be judged for it. Why he feared this since childhood and continues too is unknown, but he keeps quiet about it. The only reason he knew this was because he remembers very vaguely seeing two different body shapes in an old and long past memory of his beginning childhood and hearing others call him a hybrid. He keeps this a secret as if it was earth breaking stuff and that makes him feel more closed off than others.

Backstory: He grew up traveling and scavenging for scraps, homeless. He stayed in the filthy and shady town for a week, getting kicked away by all the criminal scum who disliked charity for the homeless. He was a beggar, skinny and malnourished, and without parents. The only clue to his past was over hearing a loud comment about him being somebody’s boy who was a hybrid freak. He internalized that one comment, although he did not yet know what those words were, and fled. He traveled from clan to clan and was eventually found by Yellowstone of the Azurewinds clan. They took him in and they raised him up. He found the solitude of his den was comforting and focussed on learning magic in there, rarely leaving unless it was to practice.

Personality: lethargic ; neutral ; calm ; quiet ; reserved ; somewhat caring ; extremely smart and magic savvy ; listener ; observant ; book worm ; treats books and scrolls like how a librarian would worship them

Trivia:
Familiar Info
Alvaro comes from Spanish and Germanic origins and means "cautious"
Argus is Greek for "watchful guardian"
Alvaro has had many pacts before Raith, and many of them were not kind or fair to it. Raith uses the he pronoun around his familiar, but it is currently unknown what gender it is, or if it even has a gender. Having been brutally harmed in its last pact, it is now wary and shy of everyone and everything. It allows only Raith to open its pages, but even then that is a scarce occurrence.

15287.png

Front Page header:
Raith is a lost and abandoned wizard who has found a purpose in the same clan as Bluejay's, the Azurewinds clan. Not dwelling in the past and only looking for the future he has studied and perfected his magical craft and expanded his knowledge of all things unnatural. Now lost in these lands he can help solve puzzles that are in their way so they may return back home to where they belong. It's a wonder that anybody has decided to live in the in-between.
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
Sorry for posting right after you art. ^^;;
Sorry for posting right after you art. ^^;;
Ooo~ the forest looks nice!
Ooo~ the forest looks nice!
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Right, I’ll be gone for around an hour now. I’ll look through your character when I get back, Glory^^
Right, I’ll be gone for around an hour now. I’ll look through your character when I get back, Glory^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
kk.
kk.
The 4-6 hour thing starts in 15 minutes ;-;

The 4-6 hour thing starts in 15 minutes ;-;

aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
I won't be on much todayyy
I won't be on much todayyy
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
I'm highly considering bringing in a character from another similar roleplay. Actually, I might just bring him in, I love his character.
I'm highly considering bringing in a character from another similar roleplay. Actually, I might just bring him in, I love his character.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53