Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betweenlands OOC {Closed!}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53
[quote name="Envienn" date="2020-09-11 22:17:48" ] I literally left band so that i wouldn't have to march XD What do you play, Sprinkles? [/quote] I play the flute, piccolo, and base flute :3 (( I used all three when we played Jurassic park))
Envienn wrote on 2020-09-11 22:17:48:
I literally left band so that i wouldn't have to march XD

What do you play, Sprinkles?

I play the flute, piccolo, and base flute :3

(( I used all three when we played Jurassic park))
also, now idk how to jump in, I missed the introductions...

I just shoved myself in the rp

I just shoved myself in the rp
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2020-09-12 06:34:10" ] also, now idk how to jump in, I missed the introductions... [/quote] Lol you didnt miss em, we still haven't gotten to them. You could just have them pop in and it would still be fine.
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2020-09-12 06:34:10:
Lol you didnt miss em, we still haven't gotten to them. You could just have them pop in and it would still be fine.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="BreezeFeather" date="2020-09-11 22:01:25" ] I'm homeschooled XD And noice [/quote] HOMESCHOOLED PARTY IM HERE YEAAAAAAAA I literally have missed all the conversations, something about marching band? Man I would hate marching band XD Do you guys play any other instruments?
BreezeFeather wrote on 2020-09-11 22:01:25:
I'm homeschooled XD
And noice
HOMESCHOOLED PARTY IM HERE YEAAAAAAAA

I literally have missed all the conversations, something about marching band?

Man I would hate marching band XD

Do you guys play any other instruments?
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2020-09-12 07:28:14" ] [quote name="BreezeFeather" date="2020-09-11 22:01:25" ] I'm homeschooled XD And noice [/quote] HOMESCHOOLED PARTY IM HERE YEAAAAAAAA I literally have missed all the conversations, something about marching band? Man I would hate marching band XD Do you guys play any other instruments? [/quote] ye! we have Jazz band, marching band, UIL band, and orchestra! ((you can imagine how much instruments we have- )) I'm only in marching and UIL band :T mostly because I want to be in agriculture :P
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2020-09-12 07:28:14:
BreezeFeather wrote on 2020-09-11 22:01:25:
I'm homeschooled XD
And noice
HOMESCHOOLED PARTY IM HERE YEAAAAAAAA

I literally have missed all the conversations, something about marching band?

Man I would hate marching band XD

Do you guys play any other instruments?

ye! we have Jazz band, marching band, UIL band, and orchestra!
((you can imagine how much instruments we have- ))

I'm only in marching and UIL band :T
mostly because I want to be in agriculture :P
Cool! :D

I'm not in a band of any sort but I've been doing choirs for 7 yrs, piano for 6 yrs, one on one voice for 2 yrs, and guitar for a year :)
Cool! :D

I'm not in a band of any sort but I've been doing choirs for 7 yrs, piano for 6 yrs, one on one voice for 2 yrs, and guitar for a year :)
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
I play oboe in the symphonic orchestra, it's all sorts of interesting since there's only two of us out of like 70 people.

So due to a Very Important Thing happening today, I will not be able to log on for the next 4-6 hours. I'm not dead :l
I play oboe in the symphonic orchestra, it's all sorts of interesting since there's only two of us out of like 70 people.

So due to a Very Important Thing happening today, I will not be able to log on for the next 4-6 hours. I'm not dead :l
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
Just so everyone knows, everyone is currently in a room with no window, so the outside world is currently unknown to everyone’s characters.
Just so everyone knows, everyone is currently in a room with no window, so the outside world is currently unknown to everyone’s characters.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Darn. Ok. XD

Bluejay gonna bonketh his headeth. XD
Darn. Ok. XD

Bluejay gonna bonketh his headeth. XD
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
I have a language translator character that I'm working on at the moment.

Hold on Neph I'll help yooooouuu!
I have a language translator character that I'm working on at the moment.

Hold on Neph I'll help yooooouuu!
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53