Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Haunted Mansion RP (OOC/OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
they can definitely know each other yes yes absolutely
they can definitely know each other yes yes absolutely
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Oh that'll be fun since Milly already hates Pluto
Oh that'll be fun since Milly already hates Pluto
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Pluto if you don’t protect my child I swear- [b]Name:[/b] Skye [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Description:[/b] Skye has light blonde hair and intense blue eyes, she loves her white hoodie and is never seen without it. She’s 5’2 [b]Personality:[/b] shy and quiet Skye has never actually hurt anyone. EVER. She is so innocent it’s hard to believe that she and Cole are brother and sister [b]Background:[/b] just like Cole’s but she got over her past and is a happy lil child. [b]Other:[/b] SCREEEE IMMA ADD A GHOST NEXT [b]Name:[/b] Killian [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Age:[/b] none of your bloody business, (he looks 18) [b]Description:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q6QHRSt.jpg[/img] a black haired boy with intense green eyes, he is the same hight as Cole and is always wearing black jackets. [b]Personality:[/b] A sassy boi who kinda reminds everyone of a pirate, he is quite helpful but isn’t quick to trust anyone. [b]How they died:[/b](background pretty much) Killian was actually a pirate, he was killed in a terrible storm trying to save his crew members. [b]Rumor:[/b] (Optional!) Write a quick story that the outsiders would say about your character (ehhh I’ve got nothing) [b]Power:[/b] (Only one is allowed, the strength of it depends on the ghosts age) he can walk through walls. (I’m so tired lol) [b]Other:[/b] *angry pirate screams*
Pluto if you don’t protect my child I swear-

Name: Skye
Description: Skye has light blonde hair and intense blue eyes, she loves her white hoodie and is never seen without it. She’s 5’2
Personality: shy and quiet Skye has never actually hurt anyone. EVER. She is so innocent it’s hard to believe that she and Cole are brother and sister
Background: just like Cole’s but she got over her past and is a happy lil child.
Other:

SCREEEE IMMA ADD A GHOST NEXT

Name: Killian
Description:

Q6QHRSt.jpg
a black haired boy with intense green eyes, he is the same hight as Cole and is always wearing black jackets.
Personality: A sassy boi who kinda reminds everyone of a pirate, he is quite helpful but isn’t quick to trust anyone.
How they died:(background pretty much) Killian was actually a pirate, he was killed in a terrible storm trying to save his crew members.
Rumor: (Optional!) Write a quick story that the outsiders would say about your character (ehhh I’ve got nothing)
Power: (Only one is allowed, the strength of it depends on the ghosts age) he can walk through walls. (I’m so tired lol)
Other:

*angry pirate screams*
JkpHEfN.jpg
*slightly angered you didn't bring in Alex*

im not adding Lili for.. obivous reasons..
*slightly angered you didn't bring in Alex*

im not adding Lili for.. obivous reasons..
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
I broke everything but I must add ghosts
I broke everything but I must add ghosts
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
WAIT CAN I ADD ALEX OR IS THREE THE LIMIT-
WAIT CAN I ADD ALEX OR IS THREE THE LIMIT-
JkpHEfN.jpg
THERES NO LIMIT IDIOT.
THERES NO LIMIT IDIOT.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
ADD AS MANY AS YOU WANT JUST AS LONG AS THEIR NOT ALL GHOSTY BOIS
ADD AS MANY AS YOU WANT JUST AS LONG AS THEIR NOT ALL GHOSTY BOIS
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
[quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-02 13:56:44" ] THERES NO LIMIT IDIOT. [/quote] W h y t h a n k y o u [b]Name:[/b] Alex. THE HEAT BEAN [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Description:[/b] Yall know what he looks like- He’s a 6’ boy with normal brown eyes that never change color, [s]cough cough[/s] he is usually seen wearing his ivory face mask. THIS KID IS STRONG, he could actually get into a fight with Cole and [i]win.[/i] [b]Personality:[/b] Alex is an introvert but is slowly starting to get over it, he has a soft voice but he will yell if needed. [b]Background:[/b] He lived a pretty good life, his mother and father loved him and his sister but sadly his sister went missing a years ago... [b]Other:[/b] HEAT BEAN
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2020-08-02 13:56:44:
THERES NO LIMIT IDIOT.

W h y t h a n k y o u

Name: Alex. THE HEAT BEAN
Description: Yall know what he looks like-

He’s a 6’ boy with normal brown eyes that never change color, cough cough he is usually seen wearing his ivory face mask. THIS KID IS STRONG, he could actually get into a fight with Cole and win.
Personality: Alex is an introvert but is slowly starting to get over it, he has a soft voice but he will yell if needed.
Background: He lived a pretty good life, his mother and father loved him and his sister but sadly his sister went missing a years ago...
Other:

HEAT BEAN
JkpHEfN.jpg
MAKE THE IC.

I MUST BE FANCY.

I NEED TO RP AS HYPNOS MORE.

she says as she is rping him crying next Bastraz.
MAKE THE IC.

I MUST BE FANCY.

I NEED TO RP AS HYPNOS MORE.

she says as she is rping him crying next Bastraz.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200