Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Against All Odds [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732698][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567327/56732698.png[/img][/url] -----[/center] Crowley froze when he heard the desperate cries, he couldn't bring himself to move as tears stung his gaze. [i]Igneae's body, left in the middle of the clan for all to see with runes carved into his scales, blood pooled around his limp form. Anger rose with bile as he looked, grip tightening on the sword on his hip.[/i] He was jolted back into reality with the sound of Igneae's cries. Without another thought the tundra wrapped his arms around the wildclaw before him, pulling him into his chest. "It's okay, I'm here... you're okay... [i]we're[/i] okay..." There was more he wanted to say, to do, but he couldn't bring himself to do anything more than try and comfort Igneae; try and bring him back to reality. Rubbing circles into his back he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, focusing on his scent, on his scales. "...I love you..." The words were less than a whisper, slipping out without permission as Crowley hugged him. He hadn't gotten the chance to tell him before, that opportunity had been stripped from him by the mage gods knows how long enough. He couldn't risk that again.
56732698.png
Crowley froze when he heard the desperate cries, he couldn't bring himself to move as tears stung his gaze. Igneae's body, left in the middle of the clan for all to see with runes carved into his scales, blood pooled around his limp form. Anger rose with bile as he looked, grip tightening on the sword on his hip. He was jolted back into reality with the sound of Igneae's cries.

Without another thought the tundra wrapped his arms around the wildclaw before him, pulling him into his chest. "It's okay, I'm here... you're okay... we're okay..." There was more he wanted to say, to do, but he couldn't bring himself to do anything more than try and comfort Igneae; try and bring him back to reality. Rubbing circles into his back he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, focusing on his scent, on his scales. "...I love you..." The words were less than a whisper, slipping out without permission as Crowley hugged him. He hadn't gotten the chance to tell him before, that opportunity had been stripped from him by the mage gods knows how long enough. He couldn't risk that again.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=491,4784,3681,20577,439,28376,331,17910,6022,20575&xt=dressing.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The claw from his head slowly left, and rested on the Tundra's fur. He was okay. They were okay. Although he was still shaking, his panicked cries and shuddering breaths started to even out. He curled himself up, taking in the warmth of Crowley. His eyes rested on his scales, suddenly seeing them in a new light. On each one was a perfectly cut rune, dug into his body. He could see them perfectly now, although they were blurred before. He reached out his other claw and traced over the cut-outs, whimpering. He could almost feel the rock, the sharp pain and then nothing. He... he was awake for the next part. She had cut away his ability to speak, taken away his screams before setting to work. Each of the runes burned, carved slowly and painfully, but he couldn't yell out, he couldn't do anything except lie there and endure it. He didn't know what killed him in the end. Loose of blood, the pain.. or the heartbreak. He clutched Crowley tightly, burying his face into the Dragon's fur. "Please, don't let her.. please I don't want to leave.. please.. I love you.." He hiccuped, sobbing into the dragon.
dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=491,4784,3681,20577,439,28376,331,17910,6022,20575&xt=dressing.png
The claw from his head slowly left, and rested on the Tundra's fur. He was okay. They were okay. Although he was still shaking, his panicked cries and shuddering breaths started to even out. He curled himself up, taking in the warmth of Crowley.
His eyes rested on his scales, suddenly seeing them in a new light. On each one was a perfectly cut rune, dug into his body. He could see them perfectly now, although they were blurred before. He reached out his other claw and traced over the cut-outs, whimpering.
He could almost feel the rock, the sharp pain and then nothing. He... he was awake for the next part. She had cut away his ability to speak, taken away his screams before setting to work. Each of the runes burned, carved slowly and painfully, but he couldn't yell out, he couldn't do anything except lie there and endure it.
He didn't know what killed him in the end. Loose of blood, the pain.. or the heartbreak.
He clutched Crowley tightly, burying his face into the Dragon's fur. "Please, don't let her.. please I don't want to leave.. please.. I love you.." He hiccuped, sobbing into the dragon.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732698][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567327/56732698.png[/img][/url] -----[/center] "I won't leave you, I promise, I won't let her hurt you... not again..." His voice was soft as he held Igneae close, rubbing his back as he tried to reassure him, remind him that he was there. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you then... but I can now, I promise I'll keep you safe now..." His own voice broke as tears began to roll down his cheeks. He could feel that same heartbreak he had felt then, he could smell the blood, see the fear in Igneae's blank gaze all the while knowing he had done nothing. "It's okay now... we're okay..." He wanted to kiss him, to push the bad memories away and just let him focus on something else but he didn't want to push, not now, so instead he just sat there with him in his arms, humming the same tune his mother used to put him to sleep while he rubbed circles into his back.
56732698.png
"I won't leave you, I promise, I won't let her hurt you... not again..." His voice was soft as he held Igneae close, rubbing his back as he tried to reassure him, remind him that he was there. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you then... but I can now, I promise I'll keep you safe now..." His own voice broke as tears began to roll down his cheeks. He could feel that same heartbreak he had felt then, he could smell the blood, see the fear in Igneae's blank gaze all the while knowing he had done nothing. "It's okay now... we're okay..."

He wanted to kiss him, to push the bad memories away and just let him focus on something else but he didn't want to push, not now, so instead he just sat there with him in his arms, humming the same tune his mother used to put him to sleep while he rubbed circles into his back.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=491,4784,3681,20577,439,28376,331,17910,6022,20575&xt=dressing.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ His unwanted flashbacks slowly faded, quietening themselves. He knew they were still there, and despite how scared they made him feel, he wanted to know more. But right now, he was pleased to stay with the beacon of warmth that was Crowley. He listened to the comforting words, holding them close and not daring to let go again. "We're okay.." He echoed quietly into the mass of fur. The song was nice.. it felt right and calming. Had he heard that song before? It seemed familiar, but he couldn't place it. His breathing gradually settled down, and so did his heartbeat, leaving a tired Wildclaw resting against Crowley's chest. He lay there for a few minutes, content, and letting the song was over him before taking a blurry look at the Tundra's features. He smiled faintly, raising his hand from his head slowly to Crowley's face. With a gentle touch, he wiped the tears away from his fur and let his hand rest on the Tundra's cheek. Slowly and cautiously, he lent up to the point where their foreheads were touching and closed his eyes, his claw gently stroking the fur around Crowley's maw. "We're okay."
dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=491,4784,3681,20577,439,28376,331,17910,6022,20575&xt=dressing.png
His unwanted flashbacks slowly faded, quietening themselves. He knew they were still there, and despite how scared they made him feel, he wanted to know more. But right now, he was pleased to stay with the beacon of warmth that was Crowley.
He listened to the comforting words, holding them close and not daring to let go again. "We're okay.." He echoed quietly into the mass of fur. The song was nice.. it felt right and calming. Had he heard that song before? It seemed familiar, but he couldn't place it.

His breathing gradually settled down, and so did his heartbeat, leaving a tired Wildclaw resting against Crowley's chest. He lay there for a few minutes, content, and letting the song was over him before taking a blurry look at the Tundra's features. He smiled faintly, raising his hand from his head slowly to Crowley's face. With a gentle touch, he wiped the tears away from his fur and let his hand rest on the Tundra's cheek. Slowly and cautiously, he lent up to the point where their foreheads were touching and closed his eyes, his claw gently stroking the fur around Crowley's maw.
"We're okay."
Cauldron Services [Open]
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732698][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567327/56732698.png[/img][/url] -----[/center] Crowley let out a soft purr as he closed his eyes, his mind focused on the feeling of Ignae's claw on his face. He was useless when it came to talking sometimes, he never was the best at comforting anyone past just patching up their wounds, but for Igneae he would try. After a long moment Crowley pulled away before pressing a kiss to Igneae's forehead and taking a step back. "Do you want to help me with the cookies?" He didn't want to leave him alone but he had to do something, he was never great at staying still for long, especially when he was getting anxious. "You don't have to help if you don't want, just thought... you might not want to be alone right now?"
56732698.png
Crowley let out a soft purr as he closed his eyes, his mind focused on the feeling of Ignae's claw on his face. He was useless when it came to talking sometimes, he never was the best at comforting anyone past just patching up their wounds, but for Igneae he would try. After a long moment Crowley pulled away before pressing a kiss to Igneae's forehead and taking a step back. "Do you want to help me with the cookies?" He didn't want to leave him alone but he had to do something, he was never great at staying still for long, especially when he was getting anxious. "You don't have to help if you don't want, just thought... you might not want to be alone right now?"
BJ6ik2C.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=491,4784,3681,20577,439,28376,331,17910,6022,20575&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Sorry if it seems his emotions are jumping around all of the time!) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The kiss, however small it was sent shivers coursing through Igneae and he felt a whine catch in his throat as Crowley pulled away. He grinned and nodded, acting like a small hatchling again, "Yes! Oo, can we make Cocoa too? You can dip the cookie in, but don't lose it. Then it would be all soggy.." He stood up, slightly too quickly as he once again had to balance on the Tundra. This time however, he just shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut, before walking, albeit a little unbalanced, towards the kitchen. Once inside he looked at the tray on the floor, unbaked cookies spilling over onto the floor. "Why'd you already make them?" He wondered, not realising those had been a previous batch and the Tundra didn't have super baking skills and terrible balancing skills.
(Sorry if it seems his emotions are jumping around all of the time!)
The kiss, however small it was sent shivers coursing through Igneae and he felt a whine catch in his throat as Crowley pulled away.
He grinned and nodded, acting like a small hatchling again, "Yes! Oo, can we make Cocoa too? You can dip the cookie in, but don't lose it. Then it would be all soggy.."
He stood up, slightly too quickly as he once again had to balance on the Tundra. This time however, he just shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut, before walking, albeit a little unbalanced, towards the kitchen.
Once inside he looked at the tray on the floor, unbaked cookies spilling over onto the floor.
"Why'd you already make them?" He wondered, not realising those had been a previous batch and the Tundra didn't have super baking skills and terrible balancing skills.
Cauldron Services [Open]
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732698][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567327/56732698.png[/img][/url] (He just had to relive an extremely traumatic event, I don't blame him in the slightest) -----[/center] "How about you work on the cocoa while I work on the cookies?" Crowley offered while they walked to the kitchen, a small smile on his face despite himself and everything that had happened today. He was tired and stressed but somehow the smile on Igneae's face seemed to lighten the weight that was dragging him down, the way he bounced around like a little hatching made Crowley feel lighter than he had in awhile. They would be okay. "Oh, I started on one batch already but I think I underestimated how many cookies we're gonna need, so I'll just put these in the oven then whip up another batch or two." The tundra explained as he opened the oven, which had already warmed up thankfully, and slid the cookies in before moving about the kitchen to gather up the ingredients again.
56732698.png
(He just had to relive an extremely traumatic event, I don't blame him in the slightest)
"How about you work on the cocoa while I work on the cookies?" Crowley offered while they walked to the kitchen, a small smile on his face despite himself and everything that had happened today. He was tired and stressed but somehow the smile on Igneae's face seemed to lighten the weight that was dragging him down, the way he bounced around like a little hatching made Crowley feel lighter than he had in awhile. They would be okay.

"Oh, I started on one batch already but I think I underestimated how many cookies we're gonna need, so I'll just put these in the oven then whip up another batch or two." The tundra explained as he opened the oven, which had already warmed up thankfully, and slid the cookies in before moving about the kitchen to gather up the ingredients again.
BJ6ik2C.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=491,4784,3681,20577,439,28376,331,17910,6022,20575&xt=dressing.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Alright!" Igneae immediately got to work, moving over to the hob. It was slightly surprising that he was allowed near an open flame, but he knew Crowley was watching him carefully. More than once he got distracted by the Tundra. First the cinnamon stick went near the flames, but luckily he remembered what had happened at the bar. He found a set of metal tongs with a little rubber end and charred the stick. Whilst this was happening, milk was heating in a pot, the Wildclaw diligently popping any bubbles that appeared with glee. Once the milk had heated, he placed the dark chocolate inside to melt, with the cinnamon and a chilli pepper. And then finally, it was all done. He removed the cinnamon and chilli, leaving the chocolate simmering on a low heat before looking curiously at the chilli pepper. Without a second thought, he sat down where he could watch Crowley cook, and took a massive bite out of the chilli.
"Alright!" Igneae immediately got to work, moving over to the hob. It was slightly surprising that he was allowed near an open flame, but he knew Crowley was watching him carefully. More than once he got distracted by the Tundra.

First the cinnamon stick went near the flames, but luckily he remembered what had happened at the bar. He found a set of metal tongs with a little rubber end and charred the stick. Whilst this was happening, milk was heating in a pot, the Wildclaw diligently popping any bubbles that appeared with glee.
Once the milk had heated, he placed the dark chocolate inside to melt, with the cinnamon and a chilli pepper.

And then finally, it was all done. He removed the cinnamon and chilli, leaving the chocolate simmering on a low heat before looking curiously at the chilli pepper. Without a second thought, he sat down where he could watch Crowley cook, and took a massive bite out of the chilli.
Cauldron Services [Open]
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732698][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567327/56732698.png[/img][/url] -----[/center] Crowley made sure to keep an eye on Igneae while he cooked, even if it was just the occasional glance in his direction or a heavy reliance on his peripheral. It was nice to know that Igneae had learned something from their time at the bar at least, namely don’t stick your hand in fire. With the reassurance that Igneae would be fine for the time being he began to hum as he mixed the dough together. All he had left to do was turn the dough into little balls and put them on a cookie tray when he heard the crunch from the pepper. With a sigh he down down the bowl of dough, grabbed a cup from the cupboard before filing it with milk, assuming the wildclaw would need it to calm his tastebuds.
56732698.png

Crowley made sure to keep an eye on Igneae while he cooked, even if it was just the occasional glance in his direction or a heavy reliance on his peripheral. It was nice to know that Igneae had learned something from their time at the bar at least, namely don’t stick your hand in fire. With the reassurance that Igneae would be fine for the time being he began to hum as he mixed the dough together. All he had left to do was turn the dough into little balls and put them on a cookie tray when he heard the crunch from the pepper. With a sigh he down down the bowl of dough, grabbed a cup from the cupboard before filing it with milk, assuming the wildclaw would need it to calm his tastebuds.
BJ6ik2C.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=491,4784,3681,20577,439,28376,331,17910,6022,20575&xt=dressing.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Happily munching on the chilli, he didn't really notice the glass of milk being put down. He just thought it was something to drink, not something to help him, so he gladly drank it after finishing the pepper and all. It seems he didn't mind the heat. When he was finished with both the pepper and milk, he put his arms on the table and rested his head on them, watching Crowley sleepily. His tail, unconsciously stretched out and wrapped around the Tundra's tail.
Happily munching on the chilli, he didn't really notice the glass of milk being put down. He just thought it was something to drink, not something to help him, so he gladly drank it after finishing the pepper and all. It seems he didn't mind the heat.
When he was finished with both the pepper and milk, he put his arms on the table and rested his head on them, watching Crowley sleepily. His tail, unconsciously stretched out and wrapped around the Tundra's tail.
Cauldron Services [Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14