Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Against All Odds [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
(Hope that's a good start!)
(Hope that's a good start!)
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
(Brilliant! Can Crowley remember Igneae? Has he pushed the thought of the Wildclaw away? Or has he too been taken by the Spectator Room? O.o)

Igneae had been roped in as a last minute thing. One of the others had fallen "sick", yaddah yaddah, the usual fluff. He was stood next to the stage, watching the crowd wearily, before seeing the Tundra on the stage. Something jerked at the back of his mind.. but he couldn't for the life of him know why.
The broadsword around the Healer's hip made him question though. Why would a Healer have a Weapon? And more importantly, why an apprentice Knight's weapon?
He heard the soft chirrup of a bird, presumably concealed inside of the Tundra's soft fur-
"No, you're on duty." He thought to himself.
He barely had time to think before he heard the drawing and snapping of bowstrings.
"Get down!" He yelled at the Tundra on stage, racing towards him. He covered the dragon with his wings, the arrows flying onto his armour. One however, managed to snag itself in between a small gap in the armour. The Wildclaw however, made no indication he was injured, except for a small intake of breath.
"Stay down and stay quiet." He told the Tundra sternly, hoping the shooters would think he was dead and so was the Tundra.

((Just letting you know I'm Fr+8, so I may answer late, but will answer!)
(Brilliant! Can Crowley remember Igneae? Has he pushed the thought of the Wildclaw away? Or has he too been taken by the Spectator Room? O.o)

Igneae had been roped in as a last minute thing. One of the others had fallen "sick", yaddah yaddah, the usual fluff. He was stood next to the stage, watching the crowd wearily, before seeing the Tundra on the stage. Something jerked at the back of his mind.. but he couldn't for the life of him know why.
The broadsword around the Healer's hip made him question though. Why would a Healer have a Weapon? And more importantly, why an apprentice Knight's weapon?
He heard the soft chirrup of a bird, presumably concealed inside of the Tundra's soft fur-
"No, you're on duty." He thought to himself.
He barely had time to think before he heard the drawing and snapping of bowstrings.
"Get down!" He yelled at the Tundra on stage, racing towards him. He covered the dragon with his wings, the arrows flying onto his armour. One however, managed to snag itself in between a small gap in the armour. The Wildclaw however, made no indication he was injured, except for a small intake of breath.
"Stay down and stay quiet." He told the Tundra sternly, hoping the shooters would think he was dead and so was the Tundra.

((Just letting you know I'm Fr+8, so I may answer late, but will answer!)
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
(I’m going with a Spec room type deal where he has vague remnants of memories but no actual ones to hold on to)

Crowley smelt the blood before anything else, not even registering the voice of the wildclaw who had just saved him when the heavy copper tang hit his nose. “You’re hurt.” His voice was quiet, a soft sort of concern to it as he stared into the deep blue eyes that seemed so familiar. He could faintly hear shouting, the other guards jumping to action, doing their best to keep all the healers safe while fending off the attackers, but that somehow wasn’t a big concern as he stared. He couldn’t pull his eyes away from that face, a face that made his stomach flutter and churn, but soon it didn’t matter if he did or not.

He could feel the presence of one of the other guards more than he saw them, the imperial’s throat clearing as they made their presence known. “The threat has been neutralized, Crow.” The large imperial, Lencas from Crowley’s home clan, seemed awkward having to be the one to interrupt the tundra and wildclaw.

“G-good. Let’s treat the wounded before the speech.” Crowley spoke without really registering the words, unable to tear his eyes off of the knight until just a moment after he finished talking. Finally able to break his trance he slipped away from his guardian, face hot as he walked with the imperial, going over the list of those who were injured and adding the strange wildclaw to the list. He would have to make sure he was the one who treated him.

((Thanks for letting me know! I’m FR +1 so I apologize in advance if there’s a bit of a wait between your reply and mine on occasion. And as a side note, I hope it’s okay that I threw Lencas in, he’s one of my older lore boys and it felt like a good way to keep Crowley from not doing anything but stare))
(I’m going with a Spec room type deal where he has vague remnants of memories but no actual ones to hold on to)

Crowley smelt the blood before anything else, not even registering the voice of the wildclaw who had just saved him when the heavy copper tang hit his nose. “You’re hurt.” His voice was quiet, a soft sort of concern to it as he stared into the deep blue eyes that seemed so familiar. He could faintly hear shouting, the other guards jumping to action, doing their best to keep all the healers safe while fending off the attackers, but that somehow wasn’t a big concern as he stared. He couldn’t pull his eyes away from that face, a face that made his stomach flutter and churn, but soon it didn’t matter if he did or not.

He could feel the presence of one of the other guards more than he saw them, the imperial’s throat clearing as they made their presence known. “The threat has been neutralized, Crow.” The large imperial, Lencas from Crowley’s home clan, seemed awkward having to be the one to interrupt the tundra and wildclaw.

“G-good. Let’s treat the wounded before the speech.” Crowley spoke without really registering the words, unable to tear his eyes off of the knight until just a moment after he finished talking. Finally able to break his trance he slipped away from his guardian, face hot as he walked with the imperial, going over the list of those who were injured and adding the strange wildclaw to the list. He would have to make sure he was the one who treated him.

((Thanks for letting me know! I’m FR +1 so I apologize in advance if there’s a bit of a wait between your reply and mine on occasion. And as a side note, I hope it’s okay that I threw Lencas in, he’s one of my older lore boys and it felt like a good way to keep Crowley from not doing anything but stare))
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=62193540][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/621936/62193540.png[/img][/url] (Imma wack in Igneae's image at the beginnings. Also, don't worry about Lencas, I might do the same with some of mine.) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ He watched the strange Tundra walk away with Lencas, suddenly very glad for his helmet, as it could hide his face. He got up with a grunt, pinning his tail under his foot to keep his body bent. Then he stretched round and managed to get his teeth around the arrow's shaft. "!,2,3!" He breathed, snapping the shaft and yanking the arrow out in a slick move. His eyes tightened and he winced, but it was out now. Throwing the arrow in the bin, he started going around and clearing up the other projectiles. His eyes however, remained watching the Tundra discreetly. He just wanted to make sure the dragon was alright.. yeah..
62193540.png
(Imma wack in Igneae's image at the beginnings. Also, don't worry about Lencas, I might do the same with some of mine.)
He watched the strange Tundra walk away with Lencas, suddenly very glad for his helmet, as it could hide his face. He got up with a grunt, pinning his tail under his foot to keep his body bent. Then he stretched round and managed to get his teeth around the arrow's shaft.
"!,2,3!" He breathed, snapping the shaft and yanking the arrow out in a slick move. His eyes tightened and he winced, but it was out now.
Throwing the arrow in the bin, he started going around and clearing up the other projectiles. His eyes however, remained watching the Tundra discreetly. He just wanted to make sure the dragon was alright.. yeah..
Cauldron Services [Open]
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732698][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567327/56732698.png[/img][/url] (I'm probably gonna start doing that too) ----- Walking with Lencas, Crowley took in the damage from the attack. No one had died, at least not that he could see, but there were more than a few guards and healers who had arrows sticking out from between their scales, feathers, or fur. His frown only deepened as he took it all in, the scent of blood much too thick for his liking. Biting at his lip he finished his patrol of the area, noting that almost everyone who was injured had at least one healer looking after them. The only one he could see that wasn't being looked after was the peculiar wildclaw from before. Crowley could feel his face heat up again at just the idea of being near him but seeing as no one else was looking after him it was his responsibility as a healer to talk with him. He was just doing his job, nothing more, nothing less. Taking a moment to compose himself he did what he could to look as professional as possible before making his way towards the other dragon. Making his way across the clearing towards the knight he ran through what he was going to say, repeating his words over and over again inside of his head, weirdly nervous about speaking with him. When he finally approached he cleared his throat and spoke, voice coming out much more demanding than he had expected, though maybe that was better than if he had just let his nerves through. "Everyone else is being looked after already, and the assailants have been dealt with, which means you need to come with me and get looked after yourself instead of pacing here worrying about everyone else." Without waiting for so much as a single word the tundra turned and lead the way towards a ring of healers looking after various guards, medical supplies strew about where everyone to reach to make it easier on the various healers.
56732698.png
(I'm probably gonna start doing that too)
Walking with Lencas, Crowley took in the damage from the attack. No one had died, at least not that he could see, but there were more than a few guards and healers who had arrows sticking out from between their scales, feathers, or fur. His frown only deepened as he took it all in, the scent of blood much too thick for his liking. Biting at his lip he finished his patrol of the area, noting that almost everyone who was injured had at least one healer looking after them. The only one he could see that wasn't being looked after was the peculiar wildclaw from before.

Crowley could feel his face heat up again at just the idea of being near him but seeing as no one else was looking after him it was his responsibility as a healer to talk with him. He was just doing his job, nothing more, nothing less. Taking a moment to compose himself he did what he could to look as professional as possible before making his way towards the other dragon.

Making his way across the clearing towards the knight he ran through what he was going to say, repeating his words over and over again inside of his head, weirdly nervous about speaking with him. When he finally approached he cleared his throat and spoke, voice coming out much more demanding than he had expected, though maybe that was better than if he had just let his nerves through. "Everyone else is being looked after already, and the assailants have been dealt with, which means you need to come with me and get looked after yourself instead of pacing here worrying about everyone else." Without waiting for so much as a single word the tundra turned and lead the way towards a ring of healers looking after various guards, medical supplies strew about where everyone to reach to make it easier on the various healers.
BJ6ik2C.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=62193540][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/621936/62193540.png[/img][/url] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "I'm fine. This is normal for me." He said, but the Tundra was already gone. He followed along obediently, his eyes again drifting to the sword at his hip. "What's with the Apprentice Sword? Something you aren't telling us Healer?" He meant it as a joke, but was still very curious.
62193540.png
"I'm fine. This is normal for me." He said, but the Tundra was already gone. He followed along obediently, his eyes again drifting to the sword at his hip.
"What's with the Apprentice Sword? Something you aren't telling us Healer?" He meant it as a joke, but was still very curious.
Cauldron Services [Open]
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732698][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567327/56732698.png[/img][/url] -----[/center] "It's a reminder, a way to remember that I can't save everyone, and that some people don't want to be helped." He spoke without thinking as they made their way across the clearing, the sword weighing heavily on his side with is words. He couldn't quiet remember who the sword belonged to, but he knew they had been important, and he knew they had suffered because Crowley hadn't been able to help. "I can't wield a sword to save my life, but it's an important reminder." The scent of blood made him feel small and meek yet indescribably angry as he spoke about the sword and what he could remember of it. Shaking his head he slowed stopped before glancing at the knight once more. "You can ask me more about my outfit after I patched you up, now sit and let me get a look at your wound, and don't try and act like it's not a problem, it's still bleeding, I can smell that much." The tundra sat down and began going through the medical supplies on him, and those within reach, finding what would be best to help the knight. "You're going to need to take off enough armor for me to work too, ya know?"
56732698.png
"It's a reminder, a way to remember that I can't save everyone, and that some people don't want to be helped." He spoke without thinking as they made their way across the clearing, the sword weighing heavily on his side with is words. He couldn't quiet remember who the sword belonged to, but he knew they had been important, and he knew they had suffered because Crowley hadn't been able to help. "I can't wield a sword to save my life, but it's an important reminder." The scent of blood made him feel small and meek yet indescribably angry as he spoke about the sword and what he could remember of it.

Shaking his head he slowed stopped before glancing at the knight once more. "You can ask me more about my outfit after I patched you up, now sit and let me get a look at your wound, and don't try and act like it's not a problem, it's still bleeding, I can smell that much." The tundra sat down and began going through the medical supplies on him, and those within reach, finding what would be best to help the knight. "You're going to need to take off enough armor for me to work too, ya know?"
BJ6ik2C.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=6022,20575,28376,306,318,335,324,347,312,300&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Ugh.. I have to make him a big boi, because you can't make small images of Scrying Outfits, sorry!) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ He grinned mischeviously, "Are you just trying to make me take off my clothing?" He rolled his eyes and then started unlacing his armour, pulling it carefully off of himself. He was, very luckily (or unluckily), in a blue shirt and crimson trousers, but bandages laced his whole body. "Armour rubs, and metal burns are torture." He explained. "You know I'll be fine right? It was one arrow, not like I haven't dealt with it before. And it wasn't even that painful.."
dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=6022,20575,28376,306,318,335,324,347,312,300&xt=dressing.png
(Ugh.. I have to make him a big boi, because you can't make small images of Scrying Outfits, sorry!)
He grinned mischeviously,
"Are you just trying to make me take off my clothing?" He rolled his eyes and then started unlacing his armour, pulling it carefully off of himself. He was, very luckily (or unluckily), in a blue shirt and crimson trousers, but bandages laced his whole body.
"Armour rubs, and metal burns are torture." He explained. "You know I'll be fine right? It was one arrow, not like I haven't dealt with it before. And it wasn't even that painful.."
Cauldron Services [Open]
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732698][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567327/56732698.png[/img][/url] (No worries, he's a good boy) -----[/center] Crowley could feel his face heat up at the teasing accusation while he looked away, busying himself with bandages to try and avoid the wildclaw's gaze. He still hadn't caught his name. When he looked back at the male he frowned, taking in the sight of the bandages and the bloodied spot on his back. "I hope those bandages are just for the metal burns, and not from past injuries, and whether you've been shot before or not doesn't matter. If that wound gets infected you won't be much use as a knight anymore, especially not if you want to try and use yourself as a meat shield." He sounded annoyed, almost like when his mother use to scold him for being reckless, and as much as he wanted to ignore it and the butterflies bubbling in his stomach there was something about his face that made Crowley care, something past just getting saved.
56732698.png
(No worries, he's a good boy)

Crowley could feel his face heat up at the teasing accusation while he looked away, busying himself with bandages to try and avoid the wildclaw's gaze. He still hadn't caught his name. When he looked back at the male he frowned, taking in the sight of the bandages and the bloodied spot on his back. "I hope those bandages are just for the metal burns, and not from past injuries, and whether you've been shot before or not doesn't matter. If that wound gets infected you won't be much use as a knight anymore, especially not if you want to try and use yourself as a meat shield." He sounded annoyed, almost like when his mother use to scold him for being reckless, and as much as he wanted to ignore it and the butterflies bubbling in his stomach there was something about his face that made Crowley care, something past just getting saved.
BJ6ik2C.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=6022,20575,28376&xt=dressing.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ He rolled his eyes, "Right. And I'm not usually a 'meat shield' as you put it." He smirked mischeviously, "Maybe I just wanted an excuse to jump onto that fur. I mean come on." He put a claw in the Tundra's fur, "Why do Tundra's get so much fluff and I'm over here with armoured scales?" Well, doing that was stupid.. He had to almost physically resist the urge to plunge his snout into the soft fur. And so he pulled his hand away, his eyes slightly sad, before turning to rid himself of the white bandages. His shift was over anyway and he felt more comfortable without them.
dragon?did=62193540&skin=24836&apparel=6022,20575,28376&xt=dressing.png
He rolled his eyes, "Right. And I'm not usually a 'meat shield' as you put it." He smirked mischeviously, "Maybe I just wanted an excuse to jump onto that fur. I mean come on." He put a claw in the Tundra's fur, "Why do Tundra's get so much fluff and I'm over here with armoured scales?"
Well, doing that was stupid.. He had to almost physically resist the urge to plunge his snout into the soft fur. And so he pulled his hand away, his eyes slightly sad, before turning to rid himself of the white bandages. His shift was over anyway and he felt more comfortable without them.
Cauldron Services [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14