Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow Hunters IC (Closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
"Good idea, we need some that can hold lots of stuff, are long lasting, and are of simple design. That should be easy to find, right?"
"Good idea, we need some that can hold lots of stuff, are long lasting, and are of simple design. That should be easy to find, right?"
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
Sylvie shrugged.

"Probably..... maybe....... I hope." She said, glancing at the different shops.
Sylvie shrugged.

"Probably..... maybe....... I hope." She said, glancing at the different shops.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Myk nodded, following Shoji. "It practically seems like a camping trip at this point. I geuss there are a ton more similarities than you realize at first." He smiled, thinking about what lay in store. It didn't seem so bad if he didn't think about having to fight the Shadow.
Myk nodded, following Shoji. "It practically seems like a camping trip at this point. I geuss there are a ton more similarities than you realize at first." He smiled, thinking about what lay in store. It didn't seem so bad if he didn't think about having to fight the Shadow.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Shoji nodded. "I-It's a bit like camping, however you need to be prepared when you go anywhere, even if it's a vacation." He entered the store and grabbed a few large backpacks. "A-A few people will need to carry supplies, one will have food, one will have blankets and a few pop-up tents, and then the last will hold anything that doesn't fit in the first two." Shoji grabbed four blankets and 2 tents. He then went over and grabbed a lantern and a pack of matches. "T-That should be everything from here, unless if you can think of anything else." Shoji said to Myk.
Shoji nodded. "I-It's a bit like camping, however you need to be prepared when you go anywhere, even if it's a vacation." He entered the store and grabbed a few large backpacks. "A-A few people will need to carry supplies, one will have food, one will have blankets and a few pop-up tents, and then the last will hold anything that doesn't fit in the first two." Shoji grabbed four blankets and 2 tents. He then went over and grabbed a lantern and a pack of matches. "T-That should be everything from here, unless if you can think of anything else." Shoji said to Myk.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
"Think we could do with a few canteens, probably don't want to forget those." Myk grabbed a two from the stall, flipping them over in his hands. They seemed to be fit for travel, at least to him.

Satisfied with his decision, he smiled a bit. "If they end up being of any use, that is."
"Think we could do with a few canteens, probably don't want to forget those." Myk grabbed a two from the stall, flipping them over in his hands. They seemed to be fit for travel, at least to him.

Satisfied with his decision, he smiled a bit. "If they end up being of any use, that is."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Sylvie glanced around before spotting Myk and Shoji.

"Hey. Look! It's the others." She whispered to Drake.

She really didn't like this, she really didn't.
Sylvie glanced around before spotting Myk and Shoji.

"Hey. Look! It's the others." She whispered to Drake.

She really didn't like this, she really didn't.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

"Yeah, it is." Drake looked thoughtful. Do I look like them? do I sound like them? do I act like them? or do I seem like an outsider?
"Yeah, it is." Drake looked thoughtful. Do I look like them? do I sound like them? do I act like them? or do I seem like an outsider?
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
Sylvie turned to Drake.

"Can we go over? Pleeease?" She asked.

Oh gosh I would much rather be near more people who know me. she though, hoping Drake would say yes.

Sylvie turned to Drake.

"Can we go over? Pleeease?" She asked.

Oh gosh I would much rather be near more people who know me. she though, hoping Drake would say yes.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Shoji paid for his items, as well as the canteens that Myk added, and walked out of the store. "W-We just need a place to fill these canteens up and then we can go look at some of the shops that are more magical. The ones that contain enchantments and people who can train your magic level. They might even be able to get you a permit Myk!" As Shoji began searching for a suitable place to fill up the canteens, he spotted Drake and Sylvie. "O-Oh, you guys did decide to come into the city after all!" Shoji stammered out, smiling. "W-We have most of our supplies, just need to fill up a few canteens. We're going to go to some of the magic stores, want to come with?"
Shoji paid for his items, as well as the canteens that Myk added, and walked out of the store. "W-We just need a place to fill these canteens up and then we can go look at some of the shops that are more magical. The ones that contain enchantments and people who can train your magic level. They might even be able to get you a permit Myk!" As Shoji began searching for a suitable place to fill up the canteens, he spotted Drake and Sylvie. "O-Oh, you guys did decide to come into the city after all!" Shoji stammered out, smiling. "W-We have most of our supplies, just need to fill up a few canteens. We're going to go to some of the magic stores, want to come with?"
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Sylvie smiled.

"Oooh. Yes, please!" She said, walking over. "Drake, come on."

She loved magic shops, the feel of everything. It was where her parents would take her for her birthday. She swished her tail happily, smiling up at the others.
Sylvie smiled.

"Oooh. Yes, please!" She said, walking over. "Drake, come on."

She loved magic shops, the feel of everything. It was where her parents would take her for her birthday. She swished her tail happily, smiling up at the others.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14