Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow Hunters IC (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
(Yep, Luck typed that just as I posted mine so I wasn’t expecting that, but yes, you wake up^^)
(Yep, Luck typed that just as I posted mine so I wasn’t expecting that, but yes, you wake up^^)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Myk grumbled awake, brushing off the grass and dirt he had slept on. It wasn't very comfortable, but it was yet another thing to get used to. The night had been rather uneventful, although Lucky had bolted off.

They could be rather important seeing as they were one of the envisioned, but there was no stopping it now that the moment had come and gone. Anyways there were more current issues to worry about anyway, that needed immediate solutions.
Myk grumbled awake, brushing off the grass and dirt he had slept on. It wasn't very comfortable, but it was yet another thing to get used to. The night had been rather uneventful, although Lucky had bolted off.

They could be rather important seeing as they were one of the envisioned, but there was no stopping it now that the moment had come and gone. Anyways there were more current issues to worry about anyway, that needed immediate solutions.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Sylvie twitched softly in her sleep before rousing rather peacefully. She had dreamed a fairly calm dream, oddly enough. She glanced at the sky, wishing that the girl named Lucky had stayed. But then.... if she didn't want to be part of it, she had no business slowing the group down.

She gazed at the city. The dome was probably now up, and she felt extremely sad that she wouldn't be able to see her family for a while, maybe at all. She looked at Myk, still in her sitting position, before speaking.

"Where did you come from? I-I mean, what part of the city." she asked.
Sylvie twitched softly in her sleep before rousing rather peacefully. She had dreamed a fairly calm dream, oddly enough. She glanced at the sky, wishing that the girl named Lucky had stayed. But then.... if she didn't want to be part of it, she had no business slowing the group down.

She gazed at the city. The dome was probably now up, and she felt extremely sad that she wouldn't be able to see her family for a while, maybe at all. She looked at Myk, still in her sitting position, before speaking.

"Where did you come from? I-I mean, what part of the city." she asked.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Myk looked down, hearing Sylvie ask him the question. At least she seemed to be taking it all well. " I live, well lived perhaps, near the market. It's nice to wake up to such a lively sight every day."
Myk looked down, hearing Sylvie ask him the question. At least she seemed to be taking it all well. " I live, well lived perhaps, near the market. It's nice to wake up to such a lively sight every day."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Drake mumbled back to awakeness, stretching as he remembered why he was there. "morning, everyone." he pondered the fact that the barrier meant they couldn't go back, he had a small smile on his lips. I had had enough of that anyway, now they can't drag me back home.
Drake mumbled back to awakeness, stretching as he remembered why he was there. "morning, everyone." he pondered the fact that the barrier meant they couldn't go back, he had a small smile on his lips. I had had enough of that anyway, now they can't drag me back home.
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
Sylvie nodded. The markets were a favorite place of hers, filled with wonderful, and bright colors.

"Yeah. That seems like a c-cool place to live." She nodded. "I must have been nice."

She was slighty intimated by this man. He was almost her age, times two. He probably knew a lot of things, more things than her, by a long shot. She was starting to get worried, but tried to not let it show on her face.

What if we fail.....what will we eat......what will we wear......what if we die, or worse, get our magic taken away... ...

She shivered slightly, though had somewhat of a calm look on her face.

( Idk, if y'all want, you can analyse her personality, just an idea! ^^)
Sylvie nodded. The markets were a favorite place of hers, filled with wonderful, and bright colors.

"Yeah. That seems like a c-cool place to live." She nodded. "I must have been nice."

She was slighty intimated by this man. He was almost her age, times two. He probably knew a lot of things, more things than her, by a long shot. She was starting to get worried, but tried to not let it show on her face.

What if we fail.....what will we eat......what will we wear......what if we die, or worse, get our magic taken away... ...

She shivered slightly, though had somewhat of a calm look on her face.

( Idk, if y'all want, you can analyse her personality, just an idea! ^^)

~ she/they! biromantic!!

"Good morning Drake." Myk turned towards him, giving him a friendly nod. He turned back towards Sylvie, trying to keep up with everyone.

"Yeah, whenever I couldn't sleep I'd just walk around the square with a lantern." He pondered asking Sylvie about where she lived, but thought better of it.

It's probably for the best if I don't, especially only a day after we left. He grabbed his satchel off the ground, putting on. He almost forgot about it, but thankfully he was able to reclaim it. He didn't want to lose too many things while here.

(Myk would probably feel guilty, oof)
"Good morning Drake." Myk turned towards him, giving him a friendly nod. He turned back towards Sylvie, trying to keep up with everyone.

"Yeah, whenever I couldn't sleep I'd just walk around the square with a lantern." He pondered asking Sylvie about where she lived, but thought better of it.

It's probably for the best if I don't, especially only a day after we left. He grabbed his satchel off the ground, putting on. He almost forgot about it, but thankfully he was able to reclaim it. He didn't want to lose too many things while here.

(Myk would probably feel guilty, oof)

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Shoji came back to the group to find that they were all awake. I don't even think they knew that i was gone... he thought as he walked over to them. "H-Hey there. I went out gathering and got us some berries. They should tie us over until we get to the nearest city." he said, holding out a cloth that held the giant pile berries. They were blackberries, one of the most common berries that could be found in the area around Lux, and most of them were very plump.
Shoji came back to the group to find that they were all awake. I don't even think they knew that i was gone... he thought as he walked over to them. "H-Hey there. I went out gathering and got us some berries. They should tie us over until we get to the nearest city." he said, holding out a cloth that held the giant pile berries. They were blackberries, one of the most common berries that could be found in the area around Lux, and most of them were very plump.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
"Hey, thanks." Drake took a handful of the berries, putting one in his mouth. "Huh, not bad." I never got to eat this sort of stuff before.
"Hey, thanks." Drake took a handful of the berries, putting one in his mouth. "Huh, not bad." I never got to eat this sort of stuff before.
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
Sylvie grabbed only a couple or berries, not eating them, but just holding them.

"Cool berries. Where were y- wait. We're going to anotjer city? As in a meet new people city? Uhh.....not what I was expecting, but ok, I guess...." She said, glancing warily into the distance.

She would rather not have to meet anyone new...but if she had to si she could save the world, it would be sorta ok....
Sylvie grabbed only a couple or berries, not eating them, but just holding them.

"Cool berries. Where were y- wait. We're going to anotjer city? As in a meet new people city? Uhh.....not what I was expecting, but ok, I guess...." She said, glancing warily into the distance.

She would rather not have to meet anyone new...but if she had to si she could save the world, it would be sorta ok....

~ she/they! biromantic!!

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14