Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Abilities [WOF] [IC]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Torch nodded.

"Yeah, you're right." he said, then, thinking for a moment, he added. "I promise I don't normally burn myself, I just don't normally meet other dragons like me."

He cracked a small smile, gazing down at the place where Lotus, had been, before following her.

Sahara smiled grimly as the school came in better sight. She could see the entrance, and pulled herself into a dive, quickly landing on the entrance gracefully, grinning imperiously at Buck.
Torch nodded.

"Yeah, you're right." he said, then, thinking for a moment, he added. "I promise I don't normally burn myself, I just don't normally meet other dragons like me."

He cracked a small smile, gazing down at the place where Lotus, had been, before following her.

Sahara smiled grimly as the school came in better sight. She could see the entrance, and pulled herself into a dive, quickly landing on the entrance gracefully, grinning imperiously at Buck.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Necrosis nodded at Lotus' sugestion and followed behind her. He made sure to keep his tail curled to his side so it wouldn't bump anyone.

Baboa and Boabab are existing in the library.
Necrosis nodded at Lotus' sugestion and followed behind her. He made sure to keep his tail curled to his side so it wouldn't bump anyone.

Baboa and Boabab are existing in the library.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Daze was still reading the scrolls from the library..

Pearl was just sitting in the river of the prey center to avoid the dust from the cave in and the suns beams. Though now it was a slight overcast while thunder echoed in the distance.

Eventually, swallowtail arrived at the prey cave. It was all dusty and looked like half of it had collapsed. He hadn't seen anything like it before. Besides when a small hive was ill constructed and it collapsed.
"What happened..? Is anybody hurt?" He asked, looking at all of the rubble.
Daze was still reading the scrolls from the library..

Pearl was just sitting in the river of the prey center to avoid the dust from the cave in and the suns beams. Though now it was a slight overcast while thunder echoed in the distance.

Eventually, swallowtail arrived at the prey cave. It was all dusty and looked like half of it had collapsed. He hadn't seen anything like it before. Besides when a small hive was ill constructed and it collapsed.
"What happened..? Is anybody hurt?" He asked, looking at all of the rubble.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Buck

He grinned back at Sahara.
"Is there anywhere you want to go specifically?"

Dreamwalker

She coughed a little as she entered the room, eyes watering. It was so rocky and bumpy. She received a few small cuts when she tried to feel her way around
"A-Are you sure this is the prey cave?"
Buck

He grinned back at Sahara.
"Is there anywhere you want to go specifically?"

Dreamwalker

She coughed a little as she entered the room, eyes watering. It was so rocky and bumpy. She received a few small cuts when she tried to feel her way around
"A-Are you sure this is the prey cave?"
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Flame hummed curiously, leaping on a tall rock-column to prevent cuts. "I wouldn't move," she suggested to Dream, flapping some dust out of the cave.

"It collapsed, likely in the earthquake."
Flame hummed curiously, leaping on a tall rock-column to prevent cuts. "I wouldn't move," she suggested to Dream, flapping some dust out of the cave.

"It collapsed, likely in the earthquake."
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Sahara shrugged.

"I made the last decision, so I guess it's up to you." she said, grinning a bit.
Sahara shrugged.

"I made the last decision, so I guess it's up to you." she said, grinning a bit.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Buck

"Maybe we should explore a bit? Find faster ways to places? Shortcuts are always useful."

Dreamwalker

She sat still, nodding silently. She didn't want to crash into anything by accident.
Buck

"Maybe we should explore a bit? Find faster ways to places? Shortcuts are always useful."

Dreamwalker

She sat still, nodding silently. She didn't want to crash into anything by accident.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
"Huh, I've never seen an earthquake do this much damage. We just get small minor ones that just knock stuff off shelves and such." Swallowtail said, taking flight to aid in getting the dust out of the cave.

Pearl eventually climbed out of the river when the dragons arrived and looked around. Her glasses were wet so she couldn't exactly see foward ish, but she could see from a distance at least.
"Yeah, it collapsed during the earthquake. I tried digging in the rubble but the dust and sun got to me. At least its cloudy out now." She said, picking some rocks out of the cuts in on her talons.
"Huh, I've never seen an earthquake do this much damage. We just get small minor ones that just knock stuff off shelves and such." Swallowtail said, taking flight to aid in getting the dust out of the cave.

Pearl eventually climbed out of the river when the dragons arrived and looked around. Her glasses were wet so she couldn't exactly see foward ish, but she could see from a distance at least.
"Yeah, it collapsed during the earthquake. I tried digging in the rubble but the dust and sun got to me. At least its cloudy out now." She said, picking some rocks out of the cuts in on her talons.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Sahara nodded.

"That would be really smart. Which way, do you think. Just guess." she said, glancing around.

Torch walked next to Lotus, when he got to the prey cave, he stepped back.

"That's.... way to much damage." And then, spotting the other dragons, he nodded. "Hey! Are ya'll here to get food to?"
Sahara nodded.

"That would be really smart. Which way, do you think. Just guess." she said, glancing around.

Torch walked next to Lotus, when he got to the prey cave, he stepped back.

"That's.... way to much damage." And then, spotting the other dragons, he nodded. "Hey! Are ya'll here to get food to?"

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Ouro followed suit, trying to use his little wings to help, amusingly enough.

A voice from behind Flame drew her attention, and she huffed, "Well, we used to be," she replied, long wings shooing dust out fine.

"I hope there was no one in here," she said off-handedly, dropping down to a new spot to make an even vortex aimed out the door. She didn't seem to have too much trouble with the rocks.
Ouro followed suit, trying to use his little wings to help, amusingly enough.

A voice from behind Flame drew her attention, and she huffed, "Well, we used to be," she replied, long wings shooing dust out fine.

"I hope there was no one in here," she said off-handedly, dropping down to a new spot to make an even vortex aimed out the door. She didn't seem to have too much trouble with the rocks.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16