Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good Things Come to Those Who Wait (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
i am eventually going to draw her, i think
i am eventually going to draw her, i think
66.png
Name: Lydia
Race: Human
Description: 21, tall. moderately pretty, with long wavy black hair and bright green eyes. She generally wears simple leather armor, made to allow flexibility
Personality: Quiet and capable. She says the facts, only dulling the truth if it is advantageous to her. she can also be petty ad enjoys unsettling people.
Background: Descendant of the corrupted craftsmen, has the blade in her possession. Grew up poor, and was unwilling to sell the only thing of value she had. Aiki Velna took her in at the age of 16, and trained her magic. She sold her soul to Aiki in return.
Magic/skills(Magic is optional): good knife skills, and strong innate illusion magic.
Other(anything I forgot):

Inventory: four knives and a pouch full of money for expenses. Also a small med kit.
Name: Lydia
Race: Human
Description: 21, tall. moderately pretty, with long wavy black hair and bright green eyes. She generally wears simple leather armor, made to allow flexibility
Personality: Quiet and capable. She says the facts, only dulling the truth if it is advantageous to her. she can also be petty ad enjoys unsettling people.
Background: Descendant of the corrupted craftsmen, has the blade in her possession. Grew up poor, and was unwilling to sell the only thing of value she had. Aiki Velna took her in at the age of 16, and trained her magic. She sold her soul to Aiki in return.
Magic/skills(Magic is optional): good knife skills, and strong innate illusion magic.
Other(anything I forgot):

Inventory: four knives and a pouch full of money for expenses. Also a small med kit.
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
Could I use a character that I've used in other roleplays? His name is Majkku, he's a humanoid. He has dog-like ears and horns which he hides by making his hair fluffy and flattening his ears. I would make him a magic user (innate preferably, he wouldn't like to use it), but he doesn't have to be^^

This sheet has one of the only pictures that I have of him so far. Ignore most of the info, as it's just the picture that matters.
Could I use a character that I've used in other roleplays? His name is Majkku, he's a humanoid. He has dog-like ears and horns which he hides by making his hair fluffy and flattening his ears. I would make him a magic user (innate preferably, he wouldn't like to use it), but he doesn't have to be^^

This sheet has one of the only pictures that I have of him so far. Ignore most of the info, as it's just the picture that matters.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
..I would like to have some non-magical characters, but it's fine if you want to have one, as it could make sense considering the fact that you were all sent for specifically.
That's fine, but I need a race for him.
..I would like to have some non-magical characters, but it's fine if you want to have one, as it could make sense considering the fact that you were all sent for specifically.
That's fine, but I need a race for him.
—Edgar Allen Poe
hey scales, wanna be a hellhound too? lol
hey scales, wanna be a hellhound too? lol
66.png
Could I make him a half human half hellhound or something? (If not, then probably a hellhound or something. I will need to think about it)
Could I make him a half human half hellhound or something? (If not, then probably a hellhound or something. I will need to think about it)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Well...
I'd be fine with that. It would make for some good interactions.
Well...
I'd be fine with that. It would make for some good interactions.
—Edgar Allen Poe
Ok! Sorry if it's a bit confusing/ problematic. I like using the same characters in roleplays, it helps me make their background better (plus I actually know what I'm doing for once^^')
Ok! Sorry if it's a bit confusing/ problematic. I like using the same characters in roleplays, it helps me make their background better (plus I actually know what I'm doing for once^^')
mU3UPIq.jpeg
It's fine! The demons are all characters I've used multiple times, just mostly not as demons. Mainly one.
It's fine! The demons are all characters I've used multiple times, just mostly not as demons. Mainly one.
—Edgar Allen Poe
I don't know if a hellhound and a human would ever be in a relationship, or if they would be able to reproduce, since as ive said, theyre an aloof bunch and also their true form is a dog. but you do you.
Also hellhounds do not have horns
I don't know if a hellhound and a human would ever be in a relationship, or if they would be able to reproduce, since as ive said, theyre an aloof bunch and also their true form is a dog. but you do you.
Also hellhounds do not have horns
66.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31