Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts School Of W&W | OOC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@StStrawburry Accepted! Are you subbed? Also, maybe you can make one of these characters Trinity’s friend. *waits for a peep to call Trinity as ‘Trin’* Meme time! [img]https://images7.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED940/5db5a0f61475c.jpeg[/img]
@StStrawburry

Accepted! Are you subbed?
Also, maybe you can make one of these characters Trinity’s friend.
*waits for a peep to call Trinity as ‘Trin’*

Meme time!
5db5a0f61475c.jpeg
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
Yep! I'm subbed!

And sure, I'm sure Lance would love to be Trinity's friend :)
Yep! I'm subbed!

And sure, I'm sure Lance would love to be Trinity's friend :)
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
Ninityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
you cant deny it
Ninityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
you cant deny it
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
DOES NOT DENY
GO NINITY
GO TRINITY
GO BOTH IF YOU....
DOES NOT DENY
GO NINITY
GO TRINITY
GO BOTH IF YOU....
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
(this ended up being super long, oops. subbed!) [b]Name:[/b] Mirror Odgen [b]Age: [/b]12 [b]Gender:[/b] Nonbinary, they/them [b]Blood Status:[/b] Muggleborn [b]Year:[/b] 2 [b]Best Subject: [/b]Starts out as Herbology, but will become Ancient Runes when they take it in their 3rd year. [b]Worst Subject: [/b]History of Magic, followed closely by Transfiguration and Astronomy. [b]Wand Type:[/b] Beech wood and unicorn hair, 10 ½ inches [b]Appearance:[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xnH3ldO.png[/img] [i][b]Stats: [/b] 4'6"; below average height 68 lbs; underweight[/i] This is due to sensory problems revolving around food.[/center] Mirror is thin in the way of a fawn, with knobbly elbows and knees that struggle to sort themselves out. Their dark eyes are constantly hooded with exhaustion and apathy, the bags beneath them testament to many sleepless nights. They trip frequently. They almost never take the time to wrestle with their naturally kinky hair, but when they do, they pull it into a high puff. They also take advantage of their slightly too long robes to walk barefoot about the castle and grounds. [b]Personality:[/b] Mirror is unsettlingly blank-faced for a child, though most of that is due to sheer fatigue. They can't usually be bothered to express themself. Every action is performed with a sense of burdensome obligation; their movements slow, their speech soft and occasionally muddled, their eyes glazed more often than not. Beneath their dull exterior, however, Mirror is surprisingly childish and rude, and not being bothered to express themself can easily turn into not being bothered to hold themself back when annoyed. Rousing them from cat naps is difficult. They enjoy fresh bread, hate licorice of any kind, and aren't above biting people who annoy them. [b]House:[/b] Slytherin [b]Backstory (optional):[/b] Mirror comes from an average family. Their parents, Sebastian Smith and Ava Odgen, married young and quickly had Mirror's older brother Elliot. Elliot, an energetic, enthusiastic, cheerful four year old, was beyond excited when his parents said he would be getting a baby brother -- but Mirror turned out nothing like any of them had expected. Mirror was a quiet and odd baby. They didn't speak for three full years -- long enough to make their family extremely worried -- but when they finally did start talking, it was in fully formed sentences. Their strangeness only compounded as they aged. They insisted they weren't a boy, stared quietly up at their ceiling almost every night instead of sleeping, screamed when socks were forced on their feet, rolled across the carpet with their stomach flat on a skateboard so that their toes wouldn't touch it, and regularly tried to sneak out of the house to hold seemingly one-sided conversations with stray cats. Eventually, Mirror's family gave up on trying to understand them, and became adept at simply rolling with whatever weirdness that was apparently happening today. They loved each other despite their differences. Elliot learned to pat Mirror instead of hug them to avoid being bitten by an irate baby sibling, Ava and Sebastian cooked around Mirror's many food hangups, and Mirror gifted their family small prizes -- usually river rocks and bundles of sticks they found compelling for whatever reason -- when they were in a good mood. Which isn't to say that Mirror receiving their Hogwarts letter wasn't a shock. Just that after the shock passed, the family was very quietly relieved that at least there was some explanation for Mirror's...Mirror-ness. Except, of course, Mirror, who very much thought themself the only reasonable person around. [b]Others:[/b] Mirror tends to live moment by moment, without thought for the future. They don't have any one large desire -- rather, they have a million small ones over the course of each day. I want to go here, I want to pet that cat, I want to find a patch of sunlight in the Library and sleep instead of going to class, and so on -- but one thing they nearly constantly think about is how tired they are, how much effort everything takes. Maybe if they could sleep at night... The sole exception to this is their single goal in life -- to live peacefully and without much disturbance, an ambition so great it immediately lands them in Slytherin. [b]Password:[/b] IAmGoingToHogwarts
(this ended up being super long, oops. subbed!)

Name: Mirror Odgen

Blood Status: Muggleborn

Year: 2

Best Subject: Starts out as Herbology, but will become Ancient Runes when they take it in their 3rd year.

Worst Subject: History of Magic, followed closely by Transfiguration and Astronomy.

Wand Type: Beech wood and unicorn hair, 10 ½ inches

Appearance:
xnH3ldO.png
Stats:
4'6"; below average height
68 lbs; underweight

This is due to sensory problems revolving around food.

Mirror is thin in the way of a fawn, with knobbly elbows and knees that struggle to sort themselves out. Their dark eyes are constantly hooded with exhaustion and apathy, the bags beneath them testament to many sleepless nights. They trip frequently. They almost never take the time to wrestle with their naturally kinky hair, but when they do, they pull it into a high puff. They also take advantage of their slightly too long robes to walk barefoot about the castle and grounds.

Personality: Mirror is unsettlingly blank-faced for a child, though most of that is due to sheer fatigue. They can't usually be bothered to express themself. Every action is performed with a sense of burdensome obligation; their movements slow, their speech soft and occasionally muddled, their eyes glazed more often than not.

Beneath their dull exterior, however, Mirror is surprisingly childish and rude, and not being bothered to express themself can easily turn into not being bothered to hold themself back when annoyed.

Rousing them from cat naps is difficult. They enjoy fresh bread, hate licorice of any kind, and aren't above biting people who annoy them.

House: Slytherin

Backstory (optional): Mirror comes from an average family. Their parents, Sebastian Smith and Ava Odgen, married young and quickly had Mirror's older brother Elliot. Elliot, an energetic, enthusiastic, cheerful four year old, was beyond excited when his parents said he would be getting a baby brother -- but Mirror turned out nothing like any of them had expected.

Mirror was a quiet and odd baby. They didn't speak for three full years -- long enough to make their family extremely worried -- but when they finally did start talking, it was in fully formed sentences. Their strangeness only compounded as they aged. They insisted they weren't a boy, stared quietly up at their ceiling almost every night instead of sleeping, screamed when socks were forced on their feet, rolled across the carpet with their stomach flat on a skateboard so that their toes wouldn't touch it, and regularly tried to sneak out of the house to hold seemingly one-sided conversations with stray cats.

Eventually, Mirror's family gave up on trying to understand them, and became adept at simply rolling with whatever weirdness that was apparently happening today. They loved each other despite their differences. Elliot learned to pat Mirror instead of hug them to avoid being bitten by an irate baby sibling, Ava and Sebastian cooked around Mirror's many food hangups, and Mirror gifted their family small prizes -- usually river rocks and bundles of sticks they found compelling for whatever reason -- when they were in a good mood.

Which isn't to say that Mirror receiving their Hogwarts letter wasn't a shock. Just that after the shock passed, the family was very quietly relieved that at least there was some explanation for Mirror's...Mirror-ness. Except, of course, Mirror, who very much thought themself the only reasonable person around.

Others: Mirror tends to live moment by moment, without thought for the future. They don't have any one large desire -- rather, they have a million small ones over the course of each day. I want to go here, I want to pet that cat, I want to find a patch of sunlight in the Library and sleep instead of going to class, and so on -- but one thing they nearly constantly think about is how tired they are, how much effort everything takes. Maybe if they could sleep at night...

The sole exception to this is their single goal in life -- to live peacefully and without much disturbance, an ambition so great it immediately lands them in Slytherin.

Password: IAmGoingToHogwarts
mart | often afk :(
there's 20+ ppl and 2 computers at my youth shelter
Accepted!
Accepted!
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
All who had just signed up, you can proceed to the IC! :)
All who had just signed up, you can proceed to the IC! :)
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
@ImperialLight

Accepted! Subbed?
@ImperialLight

Accepted! Subbed?
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
Ooh Yususke and Pele would make good friends
Ooh Yususke and Pele would make good friends
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Trinity
Is
So
So
So
So
So
Nice
But
She
Can
Be
Rude

So feel free to try be one of her lucky loyal friends. :)
Trinity
Is
So
So
So
So
So
Nice
But
She
Can
Be
Rude

So feel free to try be one of her lucky loyal friends. :)
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26