Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts School Of W&W | OOC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
You receive the letter. You’re going to Hogwarts. Many, or almost all the magical community of Britain has studied at Hogwarts, the most prestigious school of magic in the world. Here lie the greatest secrets and wonders, lies and truths, about the world of magic. This is long after the events of Harry Potter, The Chosen One. Peace was restored. But will it last? Password: IAmGoingToHogwarts _________________________________________________________________ Character Creation Sheet: [b]Name: Age: Gender: Year: Blood Status: Best Subject: Worst Subject: Wand Type: Appearance: Personality: House: Gryffindor/ Ravenclaw/ Hufflepuff/ Slytherin Backstory (optional): Others: Password: ________________________________________________________________ My Character: Name: Trinity Rose Age: 15 Gender: Female Year: Fifth Year Blood Status: Pureblood Best Subject: Almost everything Worst Subject: Divination (although, she’s really good at it) Wand Type: Ash and Phoenix Feather, 12 inches, powerful Appearance: [img]https://static.zerochan.net/Hermione.Granger.full.1623639.jpg[/img] Personality: Trinity, or ‘Trin’ to her trusted friends, is really nice. She is really wise, and chooses what’s best for her and others. Usually a bit bossy, her sweet demeanor makes up for her negative sides. She is like Hermione Granger, smart. However, Trinity can become from the sweetest to the rudest person you’ll ever know. Rarely anyone encounters that, so all is good. House: Gryffindor Backstory (optional): W.I.P Others: Trinity has fighting skills that she learnt all by herself, so as to protect herself. Trinity has secrets of her own, and no one has found out a single one. Yet. She is also a Prefect, and Trinity takes her duties really seriously. To her, being a Prefect is like being the leader, the shining beacon. Trinity is also possibly the only student who truly understands Hogwarts, the Houses, its truths, lies, and secrets. Though she may not know it, Trinity’s parents actually come from another dimension. Password: IAmGoingToHogwarts[/b] __________________________________________________________________ Rules: - All FR rules apply - Report any rule breaking - No Godmodding - No Mary Sues/ Gary Stues - Inform if leaving _______________________________________________________________ [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2869348]Link to IC[/url]
You receive the letter.
You’re going to Hogwarts.
Many, or almost all the magical community of Britain has studied at Hogwarts, the most prestigious school of magic in the world. Here lie the greatest secrets and wonders, lies and truths, about the world of magic. This is long after the events of Harry Potter, The Chosen One. Peace was restored.
But will it last?

Password: IAmGoingToHogwarts

Character Creation Sheet:

Name:
Year:
Blood Status:
Best Subject:
Worst Subject:
Wand Type:
Appearance:
Personality:
House: Gryffindor/ Ravenclaw/ Hufflepuff/ Slytherin
Backstory (optional):
Others:
Password:

My Character:

Name: Trinity Rose
Year: Fifth Year
Blood Status: Pureblood
Best Subject: Almost everything
Worst Subject: Divination (although, she’s really good at it)
Wand Type: Ash and Phoenix Feather, 12 inches, powerful
Appearance:
Hermione.Granger.full.1623639.jpg
Personality: Trinity, or ‘Trin’ to her trusted friends, is really nice. She is really wise, and chooses what’s best for her and others. Usually a bit bossy, her sweet demeanor makes up for her negative sides. She is like Hermione Granger, smart. However, Trinity can become from the sweetest to the rudest person you’ll ever know. Rarely anyone encounters that, so all is good.
House: Gryffindor
Backstory (optional): W.I.P
Others: Trinity has fighting skills that she learnt all by herself, so as to protect herself. Trinity has secrets of her own, and no one has found out a single one. Yet. She is also a Prefect, and Trinity takes her duties really seriously. To her, being a Prefect is like being the leader, the shining beacon. Trinity is also possibly the only student who truly understands Hogwarts, the Houses, its truths, lies, and secrets. Though she may not know it, Trinity’s parents actually come from another dimension.
Password: IAmGoingToHogwarts

Rules:

- All FR rules apply
- Report any rule breaking
- No Godmodding
- No Mary Sues/ Gary Stues
- Inform if leaving

Link to IC
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
@EssenceOfNexus
@ShinyDecidueye
@AndromedaFlight
@Iloveotters100
@YarnDrawcia (just a little random invite)

Since the other one is inactive, I have created a new one. It’s okay if you don’t want to join. But if you want, please. Thanks! :)
@EssenceOfNexus
@ShinyDecidueye
@AndromedaFlight
@Iloveotters100
@YarnDrawcia (just a little random invite)

Since the other one is inactive, I have created a new one. It’s okay if you don’t want to join. But if you want, please. Thanks! :)
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
ill join!
can i use moon and nut again?
ill join!
can i use moon and nut again?
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@Iloveotters100

Sure! No problem! Just put them up here. Remember to sub to both threads both OOC and IC! :)
@Iloveotters100

Sure! No problem! Just put them up here. Remember to sub to both threads both OOC and IC! :)
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
There's a new one? What's gonna happen there?
*Grabs Nix and Annabell*
There's a new one? What's gonna happen there?
*Grabs Nix and Annabell*
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight

Depends.
Read it.
You’ll know.
Oh if you join,
Don’t forget to sub to OOC and IC! :)

*names her character Trinity*
The Matrix still lives on. :)

@AndromedaFlight

Depends.
Read it.
You’ll know.
Oh if you join,
Don’t forget to sub to OOC and IC! :)

*names her character Trinity*
The Matrix still lives on. :)

Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
@AndromedaFlight
@Iloveotters100
(Sorry if you’re subbed and I pinged.)

If you guys want to get to the old thread, you can access it through my Clan Profile at the part ‘Links’.
@AndromedaFlight
@Iloveotters100
(Sorry if you’re subbed and I pinged.)

If you guys want to get to the old thread, you can access it through my Clan Profile at the part ‘Links’.
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
I subbed btw
I subbed btw
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
Ah well.
*Drops Annabell and grabs Pele*
I'm keeping Nix
Ah well.
*Drops Annabell and grabs Pele*
I'm keeping Nix
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight

Subbed?

TO ALL PEOPLE HERE:
Remember to submit your character sheets! :)
@AndromedaFlight

Subbed?

TO ALL PEOPLE HERE:
Remember to submit your character sheets! :)
Pure Matrix Fan
Is Trinity’s identical
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26