Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Darkoverlight
1 2 3 4 5
On the other side of those bushes, the strange looking male sat with his prehensile tail curled snugly over his talons. He stared at the scrap with the little map on it and imagined himself racing towards the door, but every time he lost to the speedy skywings in his head. ShadowWatcher huffed and pushed it back into his bag. How was this gonna work? He’d have to distract and move at the same time, and that was just to get into the palace. It was suicide going in there, but if he couldn’t do it then the assassins would take his jobs, take his hut, and take everything he owned that was outside of his bag. They might even take his bag. Those guys were real jerks.

He rose to his feet and shook his wings out, then looked up at thw sky above. There wasn’t a single sign that it would get dark soon. This wasn’t so great for him.
On the other side of those bushes, the strange looking male sat with his prehensile tail curled snugly over his talons. He stared at the scrap with the little map on it and imagined himself racing towards the door, but every time he lost to the speedy skywings in his head. ShadowWatcher huffed and pushed it back into his bag. How was this gonna work? He’d have to distract and move at the same time, and that was just to get into the palace. It was suicide going in there, but if he couldn’t do it then the assassins would take his jobs, take his hut, and take everything he owned that was outside of his bag. They might even take his bag. Those guys were real jerks.

He rose to his feet and shook his wings out, then looked up at thw sky above. There wasn’t a single sign that it would get dark soon. This wasn’t so great for him.
dNCLmdm.png
Frostbite

— — — —

The Icewing grunted and crawlers our of the bushes, gazing around. It seemed like the Skywings were gone and she was finally safe at least. She curled around herself and slowly pulled the spear out from her wing. Frostbite lifted herself up and looked around. “Fun.” She hissed and walked passed a big tree. The female Icewing didn’t like the trees since she had no coverage in them. Frostbite grumbled and looked through the trees. She blinked and closed her eyes, feeling the wind drift past her.
Frostbite

— — — —

The Icewing grunted and crawlers our of the bushes, gazing around. It seemed like the Skywings were gone and she was finally safe at least. She curled around herself and slowly pulled the spear out from her wing. Frostbite lifted herself up and looked around. “Fun.” She hissed and walked passed a big tree. The female Icewing didn’t like the trees since she had no coverage in them. Frostbite grumbled and looked through the trees. She blinked and closed her eyes, feeling the wind drift past her.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
ShadowWatcher was about to continue his nervous wandering of the forest when he heard a dragon very very close to him. The hybrid spun around, expecting a skywing, then froze. Who was that? An icewing? With a spear??? He stared with wide eyes and flattened his ear-frills. It was scary to be caught by SkyWings - but this was like 10x that feeling. He hadn’t ever actually met an IceWing before, and she looked furious. ”Umm..” He mumbled hesitantly. ”I don’t want a fight..” His dark talon twitched towards his bag, getting a bad feeling in his gut that he should have his darts at the ready for this dragon. It would just take a single motion for her to stab him in the face with that spear.
ShadowWatcher was about to continue his nervous wandering of the forest when he heard a dragon very very close to him. The hybrid spun around, expecting a skywing, then froze. Who was that? An icewing? With a spear??? He stared with wide eyes and flattened his ear-frills. It was scary to be caught by SkyWings - but this was like 10x that feeling. He hadn’t ever actually met an IceWing before, and she looked furious. ”Umm..” He mumbled hesitantly. ”I don’t want a fight..” His dark talon twitched towards his bag, getting a bad feeling in his gut that he should have his darts at the ready for this dragon. It would just take a single motion for her to stab him in the face with that spear.
dNCLmdm.png
Frostbite

— — — —

The female Icewing looked up at the hybrid and blinked. “I’m not gonna hurt ya, unless you hurt me that is.” She hissed gently and walked up to him. Her left wings started to twitch lightly as she moved. “You got anything to help a wound?” Frostbite asked gently, her overgrown fangs shimmered lightly. He seems soft, maybe I could get something from him. Ehh, I’m not lazy for that. She thought as her spiked tail flicked to the side. She saw him eyeing the spear on her back and swished it out.

Dhe flicked it onto the air and twirled it in her fingers. Frostbite clipped it back into it’s case. The female Icewing looked back at him and raised her eyebrow at him.
Frostbite

— — — —

The female Icewing looked up at the hybrid and blinked. “I’m not gonna hurt ya, unless you hurt me that is.” She hissed gently and walked up to him. Her left wings started to twitch lightly as she moved. “You got anything to help a wound?” Frostbite asked gently, her overgrown fangs shimmered lightly. He seems soft, maybe I could get something from him. Ehh, I’m not lazy for that. She thought as her spiked tail flicked to the side. She saw him eyeing the spear on her back and swished it out.

Dhe flicked it onto the air and twirled it in her fingers. Frostbite clipped it back into it’s case. The female Icewing looked back at him and raised her eyebrow at him.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
He took a step back as she approached, but it didn’t do much. She was still terrifyinh and right in front of him. She still wanted his emergency supplies that he was 100% sure he would need to use on this trip. It was a simple roll of bandages, but it wasn’t very large so if he gave some to her there wouldn’t be enough to deal with the wounds this mission would certainly give to him. Shadow pinned his wings to his sides. ”Just some bandages, but they wouldn’t be much of a help,” The hybrid was quite glad he didn’t have to do any work in the icewing kindgom - because of the cold and because he now knew how scary they were. Maybe they weren’t all at her level, but they had to be scarier than skywings in general.
He took a step back as she approached, but it didn’t do much. She was still terrifyinh and right in front of him. She still wanted his emergency supplies that he was 100% sure he would need to use on this trip. It was a simple roll of bandages, but it wasn’t very large so if he gave some to her there wouldn’t be enough to deal with the wounds this mission would certainly give to him. Shadow pinned his wings to his sides. ”Just some bandages, but they wouldn’t be much of a help,” The hybrid was quite glad he didn’t have to do any work in the icewing kindgom - because of the cold and because he now knew how scary they were. Maybe they weren’t all at her level, but they had to be scarier than skywings in general.
dNCLmdm.png
Frostbite

She blinked and nodded her head slowly before taking a step backwards. She looked at him and grinned slightly. She swished his spikey tail back and forth as her head drifted off into a thought. The female Icewing looked back to the hybrid, “It can work for now.” Frostbite grumbled. She looked him over, she was getting the vibe that he wasn’t comfortable with her presence. Maybe she should back off? Nah. She didn’t feel like robbing him either, so he shouldn’t have much to worry about. Frostbite raised her head up to the sky when she saw a flash of orange.

They’re probably looking for me, or him. Hmm, I don’t think they would be looking for such a soft looking dragon. Maybe I should just ask him who he is with my frostbreath. That would be easier instead of chatting it out of him. She thought before shifting her overgrown teeth together. “Who are you exactly?” Frostbite asked, tapping her chin lightly. “Are you like a traveling merchant or are you like a thief? I want to know.” The Icewing hissed.
Frostbite

She blinked and nodded her head slowly before taking a step backwards. She looked at him and grinned slightly. She swished his spikey tail back and forth as her head drifted off into a thought. The female Icewing looked back to the hybrid, “It can work for now.” Frostbite grumbled. She looked him over, she was getting the vibe that he wasn’t comfortable with her presence. Maybe she should back off? Nah. She didn’t feel like robbing him either, so he shouldn’t have much to worry about. Frostbite raised her head up to the sky when she saw a flash of orange.

They’re probably looking for me, or him. Hmm, I don’t think they would be looking for such a soft looking dragon. Maybe I should just ask him who he is with my frostbreath. That would be easier instead of chatting it out of him. She thought before shifting her overgrown teeth together. “Who are you exactly?” Frostbite asked, tapping her chin lightly. “Are you like a traveling merchant or are you like a thief? I want to know.” The Icewing hissed.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
To his dismay, she wanted his limited supplies. He hesitantly took them out of his bag and tossed them to her, then looked away and shuffled his talons. Why hadn’t he kept walking? If he had just gone a bit faster he never would’ve run into this icewing. If I ran away when i first saw her she probably wouldn’t have even cared about me but I had to stand there like an idiot. He thought, sighing and averting his gaze to the grass he stood over. ”None of those things, you don’t need to know. It’s not gonna affect you.” Shadow took a few steps back and glanced around the forest as if looking for a direction to escape in. ”Just a normal NightWing passing through..”
To his dismay, she wanted his limited supplies. He hesitantly took them out of his bag and tossed them to her, then looked away and shuffled his talons. Why hadn’t he kept walking? If he had just gone a bit faster he never would’ve run into this icewing. If I ran away when i first saw her she probably wouldn’t have even cared about me but I had to stand there like an idiot. He thought, sighing and averting his gaze to the grass he stood over. ”None of those things, you don’t need to know. It’s not gonna affect you.” Shadow took a few steps back and glanced around the forest as if looking for a direction to escape in. ”Just a normal NightWing passing through..”
dNCLmdm.png
Frostbite

She blinked and nodded her head, “Yeah, sure.” the Icewing grunted. She flicked her tail with the breeze as it moved. Frostbite looked away and smirked lightly. Maybe I could rob him, but it doesn’t look like he has deep pockets. Maybe I could just pull the spear to his throat and demand for the supplies. He said he was just a Nightwing, but a Nightwing doesn’t have frills. She thought as her ears flicked back.

I’m not stupid ya know. I can see those things on the side of your neck aren’t a Nightwing trait. So I’ll ask again, who are you?” She asked, showing her teeth. She tail gave a quick lash through the air as she moved to circle around him. Frostbite opened her jaws and spat a bite of frostbreath through the air.
Frostbite

She blinked and nodded her head, “Yeah, sure.” the Icewing grunted. She flicked her tail with the breeze as it moved. Frostbite looked away and smirked lightly. Maybe I could rob him, but it doesn’t look like he has deep pockets. Maybe I could just pull the spear to his throat and demand for the supplies. He said he was just a Nightwing, but a Nightwing doesn’t have frills. She thought as her ears flicked back.

I’m not stupid ya know. I can see those things on the side of your neck aren’t a Nightwing trait. So I’ll ask again, who are you?” She asked, showing her teeth. She tail gave a quick lash through the air as she moved to circle around him. Frostbite opened her jaws and spat a bite of frostbreath through the air.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Shadow was getting more nervous now. He had already given her all his bandages - what else did she want?? He tried to back up some more, but then she started circling him and he knew he was stuck here. For all he knew, icewings could be super fast. ”Listen, I’m just..” His voice dropped to a much lower volume, nearly a whisper, and he glanced around. He didn’t want any skywings to hear, or anyone in the whole world really. It was what he was most embarrassed about. ”I’m half RainWing. But you can’t tell anyone anything about that.” He added the last bit quickly, even though this dragon didn’t seem like one who kept secrets for others out of courtesy. ”I’m a spy, but I’ve never spied on any icewings, I promise..” Shadow really just wanted her to leave and stop threatening him.
Shadow was getting more nervous now. He had already given her all his bandages - what else did she want?? He tried to back up some more, but then she started circling him and he knew he was stuck here. For all he knew, icewings could be super fast. ”Listen, I’m just..” His voice dropped to a much lower volume, nearly a whisper, and he glanced around. He didn’t want any skywings to hear, or anyone in the whole world really. It was what he was most embarrassed about. ”I’m half RainWing. But you can’t tell anyone anything about that.” He added the last bit quickly, even though this dragon didn’t seem like one who kept secrets for others out of courtesy. ”I’m a spy, but I’ve never spied on any icewings, I promise..” Shadow really just wanted her to leave and stop threatening him.
dNCLmdm.png
@darkoverlight hey? Do you wanna continue this?))
@darkoverlight hey? Do you wanna continue this?))
dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5