Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragonborn and Tielfing Talks (Private)
Howdy Em, I hope here is a good place!

Would you like to start, or shall I?
Howdy Em, I hope here is a good place!

Would you like to start, or shall I?
O0xgpAG.png
I'll do it

The night was barely halfway through and Damah had already spent far more then he ought to have in one of the nicer inns in town. It had been far too long since he had had this much money. It was all going to his head, literally. He raised his glass of wine in the direction of his companion.

"A toast to riches" he said with a flourish
I'll do it

The night was barely halfway through and Damah had already spent far more then he ought to have in one of the nicer inns in town. It had been far too long since he had had this much money. It was all going to his head, literally. He raised his glass of wine in the direction of his companion.

"A toast to riches" he said with a flourish
"And to new companions," rumbled Donner, gently tapping his mug of ale to the wineglass. A massive haunch of pork lay on a platter in front of him, and the Dragonborn took large bites in between mugs.

"Where are you from, Damah? I don't think I ever asked."
"And to new companions," rumbled Donner, gently tapping his mug of ale to the wineglass. A massive haunch of pork lay on a platter in front of him, and the Dragonborn took large bites in between mugs.

"Where are you from, Damah? I don't think I ever asked."
O0xgpAG.png
Damah watched Donner eat for a moment before responding
"It's been a long time since I was from anywhere," he began. "I spend most of my time these days doing what business I can in the riverlands.. but my fortunes took a turn and now I'm here." He said with a shrug, "what about you?"
Damah watched Donner eat for a moment before responding
"It's been a long time since I was from anywhere," he began. "I spend most of my time these days doing what business I can in the riverlands.. but my fortunes took a turn and now I'm here." He said with a shrug, "what about you?"
"I followed a storm."

Donner crunched a bone down before elaborating.

"I serve Sutek, God of Storms," he said, touching a lightning-shaped amulet that hung around his neck. "My God tells me where to go, with winds that push and thunder that speaks and lightning that lights the way." Donner finished off his mug and refilled it from a small barrel that was by his feet. The Dragonborn seemed quite prepared to drink the entire barrel, and judging from the fact that it was half-gone and he was still sober, seemed likely.

"It is obvious why Sutek led me here now - that cursed wizard," Donner growled, sharp teeth flashing. "Murdering people, blasphemy, caging elementals that should be free to ride the storms. And not to mention kidnapping the relative of our good and generous host."

The Dragonborn finished off the roast pork, leaning back with a contented sigh. "Good job on bringing him down, by the way. Too bad we can't be sure he's really dead."
"I followed a storm."

Donner crunched a bone down before elaborating.

"I serve Sutek, God of Storms," he said, touching a lightning-shaped amulet that hung around his neck. "My God tells me where to go, with winds that push and thunder that speaks and lightning that lights the way." Donner finished off his mug and refilled it from a small barrel that was by his feet. The Dragonborn seemed quite prepared to drink the entire barrel, and judging from the fact that it was half-gone and he was still sober, seemed likely.

"It is obvious why Sutek led me here now - that cursed wizard," Donner growled, sharp teeth flashing. "Murdering people, blasphemy, caging elementals that should be free to ride the storms. And not to mention kidnapping the relative of our good and generous host."

The Dragonborn finished off the roast pork, leaning back with a contented sigh. "Good job on bringing him down, by the way. Too bad we can't be sure he's really dead."
O0xgpAG.png
"It is too bad." Damah agreed, "it would have been nice to finish the job, now we'll have to look over our shoulder until he is caught or we put this town behind us. At least we'll have some time to celebrate, he'll take more than a few days to recover at the least." He said with cavalier certainty, "Miss!" he motioned to a barmaid, "Another barrel of your finest for my friend!"
"It is too bad." Damah agreed, "it would have been nice to finish the job, now we'll have to look over our shoulder until he is caught or we put this town behind us. At least we'll have some time to celebrate, he'll take more than a few days to recover at the least." He said with cavalier certainty, "Miss!" he motioned to a barmaid, "Another barrel of your finest for my friend!"