Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ideas for plot for Montana Wolves rp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@SkyofStars accepted
@SkyofStars accepted
Thanks!
Thanks!
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
You do that
You do that
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
Ok. Also if your rogue wants to interact with the pack I would say in this one. @Seboo22 it is up on the intro
Ok. Also if your rogue wants to interact with the pack I would say in this one. @Seboo22 it is up on the intro
...my female rogue lives on just the outskirts of the pack...so would I post her in the main thread or on the rogue thread?
...my female rogue lives on just the outskirts of the pack...so would I post her in the main thread or on the rogue thread?
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Main. You decided. If you want to have interaction with the pack then main
Main. You decided. If you want to have interaction with the pack then main
Name: Bernat
Appearance (Picture): [x] Golden eyes with a dark grey ticked pelt and lighter undercoat. A little gray around the muzzle, making him look older, and big for his age. The toes on his front right paw are white.
Personality: A gentle, cowardly giant. Despite his stocky, somewhat imposing stature, Bernat is a very reserved and shy wolf who would generally much rather flee than fight. Fortunately, a good eye for detail and a strong sense of smell have helped him hold a good spot in the pack. He used to be a little more outgoing with the help of his brother, but since his disappearance Bernat has become more introverted and paranoid.
Family or mate (optional): A brother, Almos, who went missing just before last winter.

please let me know if you'd like anything changed!
Name: Bernat
Appearance (Picture): [x] Golden eyes with a dark grey ticked pelt and lighter undercoat. A little gray around the muzzle, making him look older, and big for his age. The toes on his front right paw are white.
Personality: A gentle, cowardly giant. Despite his stocky, somewhat imposing stature, Bernat is a very reserved and shy wolf who would generally much rather flee than fight. Fortunately, a good eye for detail and a strong sense of smell have helped him hold a good spot in the pack. He used to be a little more outgoing with the help of his brother, but since his disappearance Bernat has become more introverted and paranoid.
Family or mate (optional): A brother, Almos, who went missing just before last winter.

please let me know if you'd like anything changed!
Quarantine time? Might as well start dragons again.
BPco0tZ.png John - He/Him - Punk Clown DVynlKm.png
wlKuV.gif J3109.gif I5IC1.gif
[img]https://www.wolfworlds.com/wp-content/uploads/Gray_Wolf_Looking_for_a_Prey_600.jpg[/img] just posted the image here for yaXD (looks nice)
Gray_Wolf_Looking_for_a_Prey_600.jpg

just posted the image here for yaXD (looks nice)
A she » » 20y/o

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
Does anybody want their character to be Moonbow's mate?
Does anybody want their character to be Moonbow's mate?
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
@nightfall60117
slight problem, ye got the exact same image i have on my Aicho there.. so yeah
@nightfall60117
slight problem, ye got the exact same image i have on my Aicho there.. so yeah
A she » » 20y/o

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30