Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Supernatural Threat [ Closed | OOC ]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46
@crypticmeaning
also Chii is talking to Lilitu! <3
@crypticmeaning
also Chii is talking to Lilitu! <3
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
Can I join? Here's my character. Hope I didn't write too much [emoji=spiral winking size=1] Name: Madja Gender: Female Age: 16 Sexuality: Ace Species: Supernatural - Storm spirit. She can turn her body into a cloudy mist for short bursts(she calls it "storm dashing") and shock people with electricity by touching them. Role: Madja is a part of the supernatural resistance. Appearance: Madja is fairly small(5'4"), and has a lean, muscular build. She's very quick and agile, but she gets tired quickly, especially shocking people and storm dashing. She has light skin, tons of freckles, and an energetic, happy demeanor. Her hair is dark brown with blue streaks, wavy, and fluffy. She wears a big poncho. Her eyes are blue and round, and she has a bright smile. As a storm spirit, her eyes glow in the dark and she has dark grey, cloudy mist around her wrists, collar, and hair. She can create more of and morph this mist to a degree, like making it into wings to glide, a lasso, or a small smokescreen. Personality: Madja is a ray of sunshine with a ton of energy. She's bouncy, expressive, and can be noisy. She has volume control, but doesn't consistently use it. She's known to smack people with an errant wing or hand while making wide gestures, and it's best to keep your distance when she's gone on another tangent. Next level ADHD. She's also very forgetful, and forgetting basic, normal things is really upsetting for her. Finding motivation and transitioning between tasks is hard for her, too. She's pretty jumpy, and a little bit scared all the time. She's energetic, not optimistic, though. Sometimes, that energy is devoted to anxiety and fear. Backstory: Madja's sister Vaiden brought her into the resistance to teach Madja to take care of herself. Vaiden left Madja to find their parents, and hopefully somewhere safe. Vaiden was terrified to leave her, but she trusted Madja. She's quick enough and clever enough to escape anything, or so they hoped. Madja was left with a note and a magical communication charm, with weekly locations and status updates that only Madja could read. Madja wants to help as many people feel safe as she can, and also to stay alive for her sibling. Other: Madja is roughly based off of me, but exaggerated and minus depression.
Can I join? Here's my character. Hope I didn't write too much

Name: Madja
Sexuality: Ace
Species: Supernatural - Storm spirit. She can turn her body into a cloudy mist for short bursts(she calls it "storm dashing") and shock people with electricity by touching them.
Role: Madja is a part of the supernatural resistance.

Appearance: Madja is fairly small(5'4"), and has a lean, muscular build. She's very quick and agile, but she gets tired quickly, especially shocking people and storm dashing. She has light skin, tons of freckles, and an energetic, happy demeanor. Her hair is dark brown with blue streaks, wavy, and fluffy. She wears a big poncho. Her eyes are blue and round, and she has a bright smile. As a storm spirit, her eyes glow in the dark and she has dark grey, cloudy mist around her wrists, collar, and hair. She can create more of and morph this mist to a degree, like making it into wings to glide, a lasso, or a small smokescreen.

Personality: Madja is a ray of sunshine with a ton of energy. She's bouncy, expressive, and can be noisy. She has volume control, but doesn't consistently use it. She's known to smack people with an errant wing or hand while making wide gestures, and it's best to keep your distance when she's gone on another tangent. Next level ADHD. She's also very forgetful, and forgetting basic, normal things is really upsetting for her. Finding motivation and transitioning between tasks is hard for her, too. She's pretty jumpy, and a little bit scared all the time. She's energetic, not optimistic, though. Sometimes, that energy is devoted to anxiety and fear.

Backstory: Madja's sister Vaiden brought her into the resistance to teach Madja to take care of herself. Vaiden left Madja to find their parents, and hopefully somewhere safe. Vaiden was terrified to leave her, but she trusted Madja. She's quick enough and clever enough to escape anything, or so they hoped. Madja was left with a note and a magical communication charm, with weekly locations and status updates that only Madja could read. Madja wants to help as many people feel safe as she can, and also to stay alive for her sibling.

Other: Madja is roughly based off of me, but exaggerated and minus depression.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
@AmethystSeawing

Could you maybe elaborate more on their personalities?

@Phoeniz

Accepted!!

@/Piratepuma

It's cool!
@AmethystSeawing

Could you maybe elaborate more on their personalities?

@Phoeniz

Accepted!!

@/Piratepuma

It's cool!
Sure thing! :)

Edit: ok how's it look now?
Sure thing! :)

Edit: ok how's it look now?
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
@/CrypticMeaning Wasn't sure what sort of interaction you'd like to attempt, or if Venali and Ku'rahn/Theo will just part ways
guess this also applies to @/Sincerity11 too ^^
@/CrypticMeaning Wasn't sure what sort of interaction you'd like to attempt, or if Venali and Ku'rahn/Theo will just part ways
guess this also applies to @/Sincerity11 too ^^
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@/Piratepuma Sorry, I didn't see that!! Will absolutely respond soon.

@/Shadowchaser I wasn't too sure either, honestly. I'm good with quickly parting ways if that's what y'all prefer.
@/Piratepuma Sorry, I didn't see that!! Will absolutely respond soon.

@/Shadowchaser I wasn't too sure either, honestly. I'm good with quickly parting ways if that's what y'all prefer.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
@/Crypticmeaning @/Shadowchaser

Personally I don't particularly care which direction it goes, I'm gonna just say use artistic freedom and write it the way you want it to go
@/Crypticmeaning @/Shadowchaser

Personally I don't particularly care which direction it goes, I'm gonna just say use artistic freedom and write it the way you want it to go
I present to you our little serial killer child, I may have written too much. Please tell me what you think, does he fit our serial killer ideas??

Name:
Solaris, although he has gone by other names over the years as well

Can’t really be sure, he’s existed throughout pretty much the entirety human existence

Sexuality:
Asexual

Species:
Supernatural; Phoenix
He has the ability to be reborn everytime he dies. What happens is that seconds before he dies he bursts into flames burning into ashes. He can stay in a state where he’s about to die for an hour before he’ll burst into flames, he can’t actually do anything in this state or even think really and he appears dead, it’s mainly something to hide the fact that he gets reborn. After bursting into ashes, he stays as ashes for anywhere between five and fifteen minutes before being reborn in the form of a baby pheonix, the bird type. He’s a lot more vulnerable in this form, and he only stays in it for anywhere between an hour to a couple days after being reborn(the time depending on how old he was when he died). He ages quicker in the bird form, and he has no control over when he is in this form. When he shifts out of his bird form he appears to be a 10 year old kid, and then he ages relatively normally just slower than the average human. His bird form only appears directly after being reborn.
It is possible to truly kill him, you just have to know how to do it, it’s not too complicated a process. To kill him there’s a certain ancient spell that must be used on him after his death and before he’s reborn(when he’s just a pile of ashes) or within minutes of him being reborn. It’s easier to use on him as ashes because after he’s reborn he can try to attack you or escape. This spell is contained in a ancient scroll that he tracked down and now has in his possession. The spell can be casted by anybody who has the scroll as they are casting the spell, it doesn’t matter if the caster is human or not. The scroll also has a couple other spells about containing his powers and such. The scroll cannot be destroyed, he’s tried every possible method of destruction all being unsuccessful.
He has extremely limited control over fire, although it has to already be existing for him to control it. The only fire he can create himself is the fire that burns him to ashes, although that seems to have no effect on people or things around him.
He has greater strength then most supernatural included and heals quickly.
He’s hard to kill and can withstand more injuries than normal before dying to be later reborn

Role:
Serial Killer, he has no ties to the resistance or authorities, he’s an unregistered supernatural, and I guess sort of a fugitive(he’s a criminal)

Appearance:
Currently Solaris appears to around 23 years old having been killed about 8 years ago. He has long straight bright red orange hair that falls to about the middle of his back, he commonly wears his hair in a low ponytail. His hair although appearing normal has the texture and feel of feathers, on occasion one can find feathers in his hair. Solaris is of an average height, he has a smaller build although he is still quite strong. He has light skin and eyes that change colors from being golden yellow to warm oranges, to fiery red oranges, sometimes being multiple colors at once. He has fiery red and orange phoenix wings, they are quite elegant and their feathers are silky. His wings are typically hidden, although when hidden they can still interact with the world.

Personality:
Solaris is pretty detached and doesn’t process emotions very well. Although he can’t process emotions he is excellent at fabricating emotions and pretending to be something or someone he is not. Over the years after seeing so many people die, and dying so many times himself he’s become extremely desenitized to death and sees it nothing more as something that’s bound to happen anyways. His views on death contribute to the fact that he doesn’t see what he does as wrong, and sometimes he even views killing others as an act of mercy.

Solaris is a meticulous planner and everything he does is almost always thought out in advance. He can be somewhat egotistical thinking he’s better than others. He also believes that it’s pretty much impossible to kill him, he knows that he can be killed, but doesn’t think it’s ever going to happen, as such he doesn’t guard the scroll with the spell to kill him very well.

Backstory:
Solaris wasn’t always the way he is now. When he first came into existence Solaris believed in fighting for justice and fighting for a just world. Although he did believe even then that change only came with violence. So as such he trained, he trained hard every day to become an excellent soldier, to become good at wielding his magic and whatever weapons he could get his hands on. He became a soldier in the armies of many ancient societies learning and studying their various fighting techniques. He learned every fighting technique he could and he learned how to wield every weapon that existed. He fought in many wars on various sides. In the beginning Solaris was a soldier fighting for a cause he believed in, protecting the people.

But then something changed. It was gradual at first, a slow desenitation to death and suffering. The wars he fought in changed him, he stopped believing in justice, his lines of right and wrong blurred, and his principles crumbled. At first he simply decided he’d stop fighting but even then his new peaceful life didn’t feel right. Solaris’ first kill not in the name of war was accidental, he had accidentally killed a guy after getting into a fight with him. After that he realized that was what he was missing. He made it into a sort of game, at first he started to choose victims and kill them in ways that fit the methods of other serial killers. Then he changed it choosing victims and carefully framing other people for them in ways that weren’t extremely obvious that they were being framed. He did this for a couple decades before stopping for a few decades. It wasn’t untill recently that he figured he wanted to make a name for himself and his own reputation as a serial killer.

Other:
- He can fly with his wings, although he most commonly uses them when fighting to help defend himself.
- After being reborn it takes him anywhere from one day to one month to fully recover all of his previous memories, he never forgets his name or what he is though
- He’s extremely skilled in fighting having learned and practiced various types with various weapons over the years
I present to you our little serial killer child, I may have written too much. Please tell me what you think, does he fit our serial killer ideas??

Name:
Solaris, although he has gone by other names over the years as well

Can’t really be sure, he’s existed throughout pretty much the entirety human existence

Sexuality:
Asexual

Species:
Supernatural; Phoenix
He has the ability to be reborn everytime he dies. What happens is that seconds before he dies he bursts into flames burning into ashes. He can stay in a state where he’s about to die for an hour before he’ll burst into flames, he can’t actually do anything in this state or even think really and he appears dead, it’s mainly something to hide the fact that he gets reborn. After bursting into ashes, he stays as ashes for anywhere between five and fifteen minutes before being reborn in the form of a baby pheonix, the bird type. He’s a lot more vulnerable in this form, and he only stays in it for anywhere between an hour to a couple days after being reborn(the time depending on how old he was when he died). He ages quicker in the bird form, and he has no control over when he is in this form. When he shifts out of his bird form he appears to be a 10 year old kid, and then he ages relatively normally just slower than the average human. His bird form only appears directly after being reborn.
It is possible to truly kill him, you just have to know how to do it, it’s not too complicated a process. To kill him there’s a certain ancient spell that must be used on him after his death and before he’s reborn(when he’s just a pile of ashes) or within minutes of him being reborn. It’s easier to use on him as ashes because after he’s reborn he can try to attack you or escape. This spell is contained in a ancient scroll that he tracked down and now has in his possession. The spell can be casted by anybody who has the scroll as they are casting the spell, it doesn’t matter if the caster is human or not. The scroll also has a couple other spells about containing his powers and such. The scroll cannot be destroyed, he’s tried every possible method of destruction all being unsuccessful.
He has extremely limited control over fire, although it has to already be existing for him to control it. The only fire he can create himself is the fire that burns him to ashes, although that seems to have no effect on people or things around him.
He has greater strength then most supernatural included and heals quickly.
He’s hard to kill and can withstand more injuries than normal before dying to be later reborn

Role:
Serial Killer, he has no ties to the resistance or authorities, he’s an unregistered supernatural, and I guess sort of a fugitive(he’s a criminal)

Appearance:
Currently Solaris appears to around 23 years old having been killed about 8 years ago. He has long straight bright red orange hair that falls to about the middle of his back, he commonly wears his hair in a low ponytail. His hair although appearing normal has the texture and feel of feathers, on occasion one can find feathers in his hair. Solaris is of an average height, he has a smaller build although he is still quite strong. He has light skin and eyes that change colors from being golden yellow to warm oranges, to fiery red oranges, sometimes being multiple colors at once. He has fiery red and orange phoenix wings, they are quite elegant and their feathers are silky. His wings are typically hidden, although when hidden they can still interact with the world.

Personality:
Solaris is pretty detached and doesn’t process emotions very well. Although he can’t process emotions he is excellent at fabricating emotions and pretending to be something or someone he is not. Over the years after seeing so many people die, and dying so many times himself he’s become extremely desenitized to death and sees it nothing more as something that’s bound to happen anyways. His views on death contribute to the fact that he doesn’t see what he does as wrong, and sometimes he even views killing others as an act of mercy.

Solaris is a meticulous planner and everything he does is almost always thought out in advance. He can be somewhat egotistical thinking he’s better than others. He also believes that it’s pretty much impossible to kill him, he knows that he can be killed, but doesn’t think it’s ever going to happen, as such he doesn’t guard the scroll with the spell to kill him very well.

Backstory:
Solaris wasn’t always the way he is now. When he first came into existence Solaris believed in fighting for justice and fighting for a just world. Although he did believe even then that change only came with violence. So as such he trained, he trained hard every day to become an excellent soldier, to become good at wielding his magic and whatever weapons he could get his hands on. He became a soldier in the armies of many ancient societies learning and studying their various fighting techniques. He learned every fighting technique he could and he learned how to wield every weapon that existed. He fought in many wars on various sides. In the beginning Solaris was a soldier fighting for a cause he believed in, protecting the people.

But then something changed. It was gradual at first, a slow desenitation to death and suffering. The wars he fought in changed him, he stopped believing in justice, his lines of right and wrong blurred, and his principles crumbled. At first he simply decided he’d stop fighting but even then his new peaceful life didn’t feel right. Solaris’ first kill not in the name of war was accidental, he had accidentally killed a guy after getting into a fight with him. After that he realized that was what he was missing. He made it into a sort of game, at first he started to choose victims and kill them in ways that fit the methods of other serial killers. Then he changed it choosing victims and carefully framing other people for them in ways that weren’t extremely obvious that they were being framed. He did this for a couple decades before stopping for a few decades. It wasn’t untill recently that he figured he wanted to make a name for himself and his own reputation as a serial killer.

Other:
- He can fly with his wings, although he most commonly uses them when fighting to help defend himself.
- After being reborn it takes him anywhere from one day to one month to fully recover all of his previous memories, he never forgets his name or what he is though
- He’s extremely skilled in fighting having learned and practiced various types with various weapons over the years
Looks like a lovely individual we'll be having on our hands here!
I'm just a tad disappointed that he can't truly fly - I was almost expecting a dragon-phoenix battle to happen given all the other information about Solaris! It's funny how such a pretty name can harbor such an evil ^^

edit: wonder if he and Ku'rahn or the other older supernaturals have had run-ins in the past?
Looks like a lovely individual we'll be having on our hands here!
I'm just a tad disappointed that he can't truly fly - I was almost expecting a dragon-phoenix battle to happen given all the other information about Solaris! It's funny how such a pretty name can harbor such an evil ^^

edit: wonder if he and Ku'rahn or the other older supernaturals have had run-ins in the past?
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Ooh, he seems fun. I cannot wait until he begins murdering people.
Ooh, he seems fun. I cannot wait until he begins murdering people.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46