Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whispers in the shadows [closed] | OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Sorry about that! Yes I can make some changes! That's why I asked cuz I wasn't sure :) you're completely fine

Ok I just edited it do you still think anything should be changed? I will not be offended ;)
Sorry about that! Yes I can make some changes! That's why I asked cuz I wasn't sure :) you're completely fine

Ok I just edited it do you still think anything should be changed? I will not be offended ;)
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
ur all good! tysm!
ur all good! tysm!
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
i like the idea of having two kids of fame or higher standing, but both with entirely different attitudes to their positions? it's wack
i like the idea of having two kids of fame or higher standing, but both with entirely different attitudes to their positions? it's wack
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
[quote name="RedCRose" date="2020-05-01 00:57:50" ] i like the idea of having two kids of fame or higher standing, but both with entirely different attitudes to their positions? it's wack [/quote] It really do be wack-I think Erato and Fairfax won’t get along but will be able to really bond over their shared experience. I think the key difference is that Erato puts on her classy facade and than takes it off for her time alone, while Fairfax’s show personality is his literal one.
RedCRose wrote on 2020-05-01 00:57:50:

It really do be wack-I think Erato and Fairfax won’t get along but will be able to really bond over their shared experience. I think the key difference is that Erato puts on her classy facade and than takes it off for her time alone, while Fairfax’s show personality is his literal one.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
my bet is that fairfax finds erato ungrateful and a bit of a sissy whereas she finds him stuck-up and rude and probably really scary oh god help- in all honesty though i adore fairfax' personality and cannot wait to interact with this Lad
my bet is that fairfax finds erato ungrateful and a bit of a sissy whereas she finds him stuck-up and rude and probably really scary oh god help- in all honesty though i adore fairfax' personality and cannot wait to interact with this Lad
Me neither, I love all these characters already!
Me neither, I love all these characters already!
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
aaaa i love the cast we have going on here!! since alex comes from a kinda poor background he has a strong 'eat the rich' mentality so he's probably not gonna like erato or fairfax all that much initially lmao

ok so i need to ask a question because one, i'm curious, two, i need to know for like.. setting reasons and stuff because i'm pretty sure most of these kids are still in school. i know erato goes to a smancy private school which makes sense but where do the rest of y'all go?

there's probably a lot of small public high schools [some better off than others] because the City is .. large, but there are some private schools scattered around too.
aaaa i love the cast we have going on here!! since alex comes from a kinda poor background he has a strong 'eat the rich' mentality so he's probably not gonna like erato or fairfax all that much initially lmao

ok so i need to ask a question because one, i'm curious, two, i need to know for like.. setting reasons and stuff because i'm pretty sure most of these kids are still in school. i know erato goes to a smancy private school which makes sense but where do the rest of y'all go?

there's probably a lot of small public high schools [some better off than others] because the City is .. large, but there are some private schools scattered around too.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
i Can’t wait either!
Fairfax is just mad at Erato for actually having talent ngl, and tbh he probably will just dismiss Alex outright because he’s a peasant

Fairfax goes to the best school around probably, but tbh his grades we kept up by his parent’s money, as he barely goes to class because he’s working. He’s also on their sports teams, and plays Wide Receiver on football, probably with rugby or some on the side.
Maybe Erato’s school or something like it idk

Note: also changed his age cause he hasn’t finished growing and is short lol
i Can’t wait either!
Fairfax is just mad at Erato for actually having talent ngl, and tbh he probably will just dismiss Alex outright because he’s a peasant

Fairfax goes to the best school around probably, but tbh his grades we kept up by his parent’s money, as he barely goes to class because he’s working. He’s also on their sports teams, and plays Wide Receiver on football, probably with rugby or some on the side.
Maybe Erato’s school or something like it idk

Note: also changed his age cause he hasn’t finished growing and is short lol
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
erato and fairfax instantly recognise one another as being the other worst kid in math class and there's a silent but constant argument over who was THE worst and who came in second

also erato has exactly one (1) talent and that's hiding from her problems, the playing field is even dw
erato and fairfax instantly recognise one another as being the other worst kid in math class and there's a silent but constant argument over who was THE worst and who came in second

also erato has exactly one (1) talent and that's hiding from her problems, the playing field is even dw
i love all yall's characters so far there's gonna be SO much teenage angst and arguing and i'm here for it
i love all yall's characters so far there's gonna be SO much teenage angst and arguing and i'm here for it
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20