Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Limits (IC, Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 303 304
Solas was about halfway down the main hallway, and getting frustrated. There was no one in the rooms, except a lone fly that buzzed annoyingly around his head until he squished it against a wall. He entered the next room and stopped. There was something written on the blackboard at the front of the room, but it was too small to read from here. "I think I may have found something, anyone interested?" He called out, stepping back out of the room.
Solas was about halfway down the main hallway, and getting frustrated. There was no one in the rooms, except a lone fly that buzzed annoyingly around his head until he squished it against a wall. He entered the next room and stopped. There was something written on the blackboard at the front of the room, but it was too small to read from here. "I think I may have found something, anyone interested?" He called out, stepping back out of the room.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Jez didn't see anything suspicious from the outside, and decided to find the others inside the school. She dived, then unfurled her wings and used her momentum to glide down the hall on silent wings, catching up to Lorelai. One moment there was nothing there, and the next Jez was standing beside Lorelai. "I'll help." She grinned mischievously. She liked sneaking up on people, and seemingly popping up out of nowhere.
Jez didn't see anything suspicious from the outside, and decided to find the others inside the school. She dived, then unfurled her wings and used her momentum to glide down the hall on silent wings, catching up to Lorelai. One moment there was nothing there, and the next Jez was standing beside Lorelai. "I'll help." She grinned mischievously. She liked sneaking up on people, and seemingly popping up out of nowhere.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
"Solas said he found something, let's go!"

Lory began walking down the hallway, pausing to try the doors. The cat, who she called upon was rushing ahead and looking around corners.

"I'm Lorelai. But you can call me Lory if you'd like. So what, you teleport? That must be awesome."
"Solas said he found something, let's go!"

Lory began walking down the hallway, pausing to try the doors. The cat, who she called upon was rushing ahead and looking around corners.

"I'm Lorelai. But you can call me Lory if you'd like. So what, you teleport? That must be awesome."
Eyeballs2.png
"Teleportation? No. Turning into a peregrine falcon and going at speeds around 200 miles an hour when I dive, and then using the momentum to send me into a really fast, silent glide? Yes." She grinned. "I'm Jez." She seemed nice enough, but she also slightly mischievous, as though she enjoyed causing a bit of trouble. Not too much trouble, just a little bit to make things interesting. Like gliding down the school hallway at really high speeds, and alighting next to someone, when she hadn't been there when they last looked.
"Teleportation? No. Turning into a peregrine falcon and going at speeds around 200 miles an hour when I dive, and then using the momentum to send me into a really fast, silent glide? Yes." She grinned. "I'm Jez." She seemed nice enough, but she also slightly mischievous, as though she enjoyed causing a bit of trouble. Not too much trouble, just a little bit to make things interesting. Like gliding down the school hallway at really high speeds, and alighting next to someone, when she hadn't been there when they last looked.
Solas went back into the room and stared at the board. He'd have to be almost right next to it to read the writing, it was tiny. How had they even managed that with chalk?
Solas went back into the room and stared at the board. He'd have to be almost right next to it to read the writing, it was tiny. How had they even managed that with chalk?
Victor slipped inside after everyone else, now getting excited about the idea of an adventure. He conversed silently with Chérie, and the mouse slipped out from behind his neck and skittered away to find clues. "Good girl." He muttered. He looked around and proceeded to run into the first open door that interested him, and he spotted Solas looking at the chalkboard. "Oh...." He muttered, recognizing the handwriting as a girl he once knew from his classes. She had dissappeared about six months ago. He walked over and began to read the tiny script. It looked like some sort of warning, and then slipped into a written language he didn't understand. "Isn't that Punjabi?" He asked, to no one in particular.
Victor slipped inside after everyone else, now getting excited about the idea of an adventure. He conversed silently with Chérie, and the mouse slipped out from behind his neck and skittered away to find clues. "Good girl." He muttered. He looked around and proceeded to run into the first open door that interested him, and he spotted Solas looking at the chalkboard. "Oh...." He muttered, recognizing the handwriting as a girl he once knew from his classes. She had dissappeared about six months ago. He walked over and began to read the tiny script. It looked like some sort of warning, and then slipped into a written language he didn't understand. "Isn't that Punjabi?" He asked, to no one in particular.
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
Solas tilted his head, narrowing his eyes at it as if that would let him read it. "I.. have no idea." He stepped closer, examining it. "Languages aren't really my thing, in general. I only ever learned one besides English."
Solas tilted his head, narrowing his eyes at it as if that would let him read it. "I.. have no idea." He stepped closer, examining it. "Languages aren't really my thing, in general. I only ever learned one besides English."
"Eh, I only know English and French, but I've studied languages quite heavily." Victor muttered. "Remember that girl who dissappeared six months ago? That's her handwriting. I think she came from Punjab, so the writing would make sense...." He heard a sudden crash from somewhere else in the school and jumped. "What in heaven's name?" He growled. He sounded quite funny when is voice lowered, as if it wasn't meant to do that. He immediantly cover his mouth, hoping no one would laugh.
"Eh, I only know English and French, but I've studied languages quite heavily." Victor muttered. "Remember that girl who dissappeared six months ago? That's her handwriting. I think she came from Punjab, so the writing would make sense...." He heard a sudden crash from somewhere else in the school and jumped. "What in heaven's name?" He growled. He sounded quite funny when is voice lowered, as if it wasn't meant to do that. He immediantly cover his mouth, hoping no one would laugh.
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
Jez went on ahead of Lory and found the classroom the two boys were in. She saw them staring at the board. "What'd you guys find?" She looked curiously at the board, but couldn't decipher the strange writing. A different language? The only language Jez spoke was English, so she had no idea what it said.
Jez went on ahead of Lory and found the classroom the two boys were in. She saw them staring at the board. "What'd you guys find?" She looked curiously at the board, but couldn't decipher the strange writing. A different language? The only language Jez spoke was English, so she had no idea what it said.
Lorry raced off towards the crashing sound. She ran down a different hallway and found a classroom door wide open. The room was a disaster. The desks were over turned, the windows broken. Glass was everywhere. She shifted into her zombie self and tentatively stepped it. She smelled blood. The walls were bathed in red and there were footsteps to the window. She peered out and saw nothing.

"Guys? Come quick!" She shouted after returning to normal.
Lorry raced off towards the crashing sound. She ran down a different hallway and found a classroom door wide open. The room was a disaster. The desks were over turned, the windows broken. Glass was everywhere. She shifted into her zombie self and tentatively stepped it. She smelled blood. The walls were bathed in red and there were footsteps to the window. She peered out and saw nothing.

"Guys? Come quick!" She shouted after returning to normal.
Eyeballs2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 303 304