Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w DancingSkye
1 2
Vega gazed at the world around them, partially in fear, partially in awe.

"This isn't normal. None.. none of this is normal, none of this.." her voice faltered and she stepped back until the rest of her was pressed against the cold wall behind them.

Her eyes fell back down to greet Ran.

".. Where are we?" she whispered, voice just barely audible.
Vega gazed at the world around them, partially in fear, partially in awe.

"This isn't normal. None.. none of this is normal, none of this.." her voice faltered and she stepped back until the rest of her was pressed against the cold wall behind them.

Her eyes fell back down to greet Ran.

".. Where are we?" she whispered, voice just barely audible.
Ran stood there, taking in their surroundings and found that knowing that someone else was seeing the same illogical things she did helped her to feel more grounded. "I'm not really sure, I've never seen a place like this before." Ran replied softly, just starting to take in the vibrancy of the flora that surrounded her.

She turns to face Vega, finally getting a good view of her apparent partner in all of this. "Maybe we could find someone, or, maybe something(?) that knows about this place?" Ran takes a small, cautious step forward and begins to study the garden-like wilderness around her more closely, looking for clues as to where they could've ended up.
Ran stood there, taking in their surroundings and found that knowing that someone else was seeing the same illogical things she did helped her to feel more grounded. "I'm not really sure, I've never seen a place like this before." Ran replied softly, just starting to take in the vibrancy of the flora that surrounded her.

She turns to face Vega, finally getting a good view of her apparent partner in all of this. "Maybe we could find someone, or, maybe something(?) that knows about this place?" Ran takes a small, cautious step forward and begins to study the garden-like wilderness around her more closely, looking for clues as to where they could've ended up.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Vega nodded slowly and took to cautiously examining her surroundings, pushing through some glitchy, unstable foliage. Real but not quite.

"You think any of this is edible? We might want to find food, too, if we're not getting out of here anytime soon.."

Shuffling through the leaves, she found a small bush with little blue berries dotting its surface, plucking a small one off and admiring it.

"Food!"

She popped it into her mouth -- and immediately gagged, spitting the bitter residue out.

"Not food! Not food at all!"
Vega nodded slowly and took to cautiously examining her surroundings, pushing through some glitchy, unstable foliage. Real but not quite.

"You think any of this is edible? We might want to find food, too, if we're not getting out of here anytime soon.."

Shuffling through the leaves, she found a small bush with little blue berries dotting its surface, plucking a small one off and admiring it.

"Food!"

She popped it into her mouth -- and immediately gagged, spitting the bitter residue out.

"Not food! Not food at all!"
"You make a good point..." Ran trailed off when she, too, noticed the blue berries and soon after Vega's reaction after tasting them. "Um, maybe we should make sure the things we find aren't poisonous before trying them?" She notes concernedly, starting to worry for the other girl's health.

Ran gives the berry bush an accusatory glance and shakes her head critically before saying, "No matter how strange this place is there should be some wildlife around, we could hunt or test the safety of any unfamiliar fauna we find on prey."
"You make a good point..." Ran trailed off when she, too, noticed the blue berries and soon after Vega's reaction after tasting them. "Um, maybe we should make sure the things we find aren't poisonous before trying them?" She notes concernedly, starting to worry for the other girl's health.

Ran gives the berry bush an accusatory glance and shakes her head critically before saying, "No matter how strange this place is there should be some wildlife around, we could hunt or test the safety of any unfamiliar fauna we find on prey."
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
"That'd probably be the better plan, assuming not everything here is poisonous."

Vega wiped her mouth on her sleeve, returning to Ran's side and running a hand over a nearby... fern, she assumed.

"This doesn't feel real. It's here, I know it's here and I can feel it, but.. I dunno. This is all so dreamlike. Are we in a dream?"

She pinched herself, wincing, and sighing as she discovered that there was nothing to wake up from. Well, now what?

"You have a plan? 'Cause I sure don't."
"That'd probably be the better plan, assuming not everything here is poisonous."

Vega wiped her mouth on her sleeve, returning to Ran's side and running a hand over a nearby... fern, she assumed.

"This doesn't feel real. It's here, I know it's here and I can feel it, but.. I dunno. This is all so dreamlike. Are we in a dream?"

She pinched herself, wincing, and sighing as she discovered that there was nothing to wake up from. Well, now what?

"You have a plan? 'Cause I sure don't."
1 2