Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A bunch of 1x1’s with Raptorclaw!
“Yeah I know” she says and starts to eat politely asking for the food
“Thank you” she says with a small nod
“Yeah I know” she says and starts to eat politely asking for the food
“Thank you” she says with a small nod
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Emmalyn began to eat. She made conversation with her family until that one question came up...

It came from her mom’s uncle who wasn’t there when she introduced Wren.

“So... Emmalyn. Is there any boys you like?”

Emmalyn froze before she looked up.

“E-Erm... I’m... I don’t like boys.”

Her second uncle looked a little surprised at that.

“So you’re a lesbian?” He asked.

Emmalyn nodded.

“Yeah.”

“But you’re too pretty for a lesbian!”

Tiffany coughed loudly from across the table.

Emmalyn blinked.

“I- Excuse me?”
Emmalyn began to eat. She made conversation with her family until that one question came up...

It came from her mom’s uncle who wasn’t there when she introduced Wren.

“So... Emmalyn. Is there any boys you like?”

Emmalyn froze before she looked up.

“E-Erm... I’m... I don’t like boys.”

Her second uncle looked a little surprised at that.

“So you’re a lesbian?” He asked.

Emmalyn nodded.

“Yeah.”

“But you’re too pretty for a lesbian!”

Tiffany coughed loudly from across the table.

Emmalyn blinked.

“I- Excuse me?”
Genderpunk (Genderpunk flag) It/Its (Black and red) Any Neopronouns (Neopronoun flag) Ambiamorous (Ambiamorous flag)AaYNmEX.png bCuiqGR.png4xqaZpf.pngyBep0zV.pngoczO35g.pngleo4ZYP.png
H5oS9j0.png
Wren looked away, she had heard that one before. It still hurt her slightly but not as much anymore when she got her first girlfriend who cheated on her, her aunt had disowned her
Wren looked away, she had heard that one before. It still hurt her slightly but not as much anymore when she got her first girlfriend who cheated on her, her aunt had disowned her
Heart/Sheep
“Lesbians are well... masculine, aren’t they? With their short hair and suits and stuff... You’re not going to cut your hair, are you?”

Emmalyn raised a brow before she shook her head.

“Not all lesbians are masculine? Yeah, some are but not all of them are. Some are a mix, some are neutral, some are masculine, some are feminine. I’m a feminine one.”

“We’ll do you have a girlfriend then?”

Emmalyn nodded and she turned to Wren.

“This is my girlfriend, Wren.”
“Lesbians are well... masculine, aren’t they? With their short hair and suits and stuff... You’re not going to cut your hair, are you?”

Emmalyn raised a brow before she shook her head.

“Not all lesbians are masculine? Yeah, some are but not all of them are. Some are a mix, some are neutral, some are masculine, some are feminine. I’m a feminine one.”

“We’ll do you have a girlfriend then?”

Emmalyn nodded and she turned to Wren.

“This is my girlfriend, Wren.”
Genderpunk (Genderpunk flag) It/Its (Black and red) Any Neopronouns (Neopronoun flag) Ambiamorous (Ambiamorous flag)AaYNmEX.png bCuiqGR.png4xqaZpf.pngyBep0zV.pngoczO35g.pngleo4ZYP.png
H5oS9j0.png
Wren waves awkwardly
“Hi” she gives a sheepish smile running a hand through her short hair, she was definitely more masculine then Emmalyn and people normally thought she was a lesbian
Wren waves awkwardly
“Hi” she gives a sheepish smile running a hand through her short hair, she was definitely more masculine then Emmalyn and people normally thought she was a lesbian
Heart/Sheep
Her second uncle rolled his eyes.

“It’s better that your dating a masculine girl, I guess.”

Emmalyn was beginning to get a little annoyed. She would let people walk all over here like a doormat but nobody insults someone she loves.

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” She asked.

“It’s just not natural for a girl to be with a girl or a boy to be with a boy! How are you going to have kids?”

“Who said anything about children? I can’t even have kids, even if I wasn’t a lesbian, remember? Or are you just too dumb to remember?!” She yelled, storming out of the kitchen, out into the garden.

She stared up at the stars, hugging herself.

Everyone looked rather surprised. It’s been a while since Emmalyn has blown up like that...
Her second uncle rolled his eyes.

“It’s better that your dating a masculine girl, I guess.”

Emmalyn was beginning to get a little annoyed. She would let people walk all over here like a doormat but nobody insults someone she loves.

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” She asked.

“It’s just not natural for a girl to be with a girl or a boy to be with a boy! How are you going to have kids?”

“Who said anything about children? I can’t even have kids, even if I wasn’t a lesbian, remember? Or are you just too dumb to remember?!” She yelled, storming out of the kitchen, out into the garden.

She stared up at the stars, hugging herself.

Everyone looked rather surprised. It’s been a while since Emmalyn has blown up like that...
H5oS9j0.png
Wren followed her quietly not saying a word.
The stars were rather pretty and wren admired the landscape. She felt bad for Emmalyn but then again she had never known what to say. She sat beside Emmalyn
Wren started to sing softly and she wasn’t that bad.
“Looking up at the stars in vain, hoping they will take me away. Afraid of the truth afraid of the lies I lie in wait. One day one day someone will come and take it all away. I will love her till the end and will follow her till my heart bends just to eventually do it all again”
Wren followed her quietly not saying a word.
The stars were rather pretty and wren admired the landscape. She felt bad for Emmalyn but then again she had never known what to say. She sat beside Emmalyn
Wren started to sing softly and she wasn’t that bad.
“Looking up at the stars in vain, hoping they will take me away. Afraid of the truth afraid of the lies I lie in wait. One day one day someone will come and take it all away. I will love her till the end and will follow her till my heart bends just to eventually do it all again”
Heart/Sheep
Emmalyn looked at Wren, she smiled.

She scooted closer to Wren and put an arm around her.

“I’m sorry I blew up like that. I just... I don’t like it when someone insults someone I love.” She said.
Emmalyn looked at Wren, she smiled.

She scooted closer to Wren and put an arm around her.

“I’m sorry I blew up like that. I just... I don’t like it when someone insults someone I love.” She said.
H5oS9j0.png
Wren looks at the stars with a smile
“You don’t have to apologize to me you should say sorry to your family” she pauses then adds “Emmy I would love you even if you stabbed me in the heart”
Wren looks at the stars with a smile
“You don’t have to apologize to me you should say sorry to your family” she pauses then adds “Emmy I would love you even if you stabbed me in the heart”
Heart/Sheep
Emmalyn blinked.

“Look, I know what it’s like to be stabbed. I definitely wouldn’t do that to you. I could never do that to you...” She said, putting her forehead against Wren’s.
Emmalyn blinked.

“Look, I know what it’s like to be stabbed. I definitely wouldn’t do that to you. I could never do that to you...” She said, putting her forehead against Wren’s.
H5oS9j0.png