Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A bunch of 1x1’s with Raptorclaw!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1277 1278
“You should go apologize” wren repeats knowing the only way Emmalyn would feel better would be to go say she was sorry even if she didn’t think it was right.
“After we can go watch YouTube in your room or something”
“You should go apologize” wren repeats knowing the only way Emmalyn would feel better would be to go say she was sorry even if she didn’t think it was right.
“After we can go watch YouTube in your room or something”
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Emmalyn frowned before she sighed.

“Alright... I’m not apologising to my uncle though. What he said was wrong.” She said, getting up.

She walked back inside.

“You’ve come to apologise?” Her uncle asked.

“Not to you.” She snapped before she turned to her family.

“Hey, I’m sorry about blowing up.” She said.

Tiffany shrugged.

“Honestly, You were right, but we appreciate the gesture. Now go be the funky lesbian you are, but if I walk in on what I did again... I’m not going to be happy.”

Emmalyn chuckled.

“Noted.” She said.
Emmalyn frowned before she sighed.

“Alright... I’m not apologising to my uncle though. What he said was wrong.” She said, getting up.

She walked back inside.

“You’ve come to apologise?” Her uncle asked.

“Not to you.” She snapped before she turned to her family.

“Hey, I’m sorry about blowing up.” She said.

Tiffany shrugged.

“Honestly, You were right, but we appreciate the gesture. Now go be the funky lesbian you are, but if I walk in on what I did again... I’m not going to be happy.”

Emmalyn chuckled.

“Noted.” She said.
Wren walks to Emmalyns room and sits on the floor yawning, come to think of it she hadn’t slept half the night last night she had had to ride her motorcycle around the dark streets for a bit to escape her mother’s wrath on her father
Wren walks to Emmalyns room and sits on the floor yawning, come to think of it she hadn’t slept half the night last night she had had to ride her motorcycle around the dark streets for a bit to escape her mother’s wrath on her father
Heart/Sheep
Emmalyn followed Wren to her room.

“You tired, hun?” She asked, sitting next to her.
Emmalyn followed Wren to her room.

“You tired, hun?” She asked, sitting next to her.
“A bit, I cruised around the city like half the night yesterday” she pulls out her phone “so what do you want to watch?”
“A bit, I cruised around the city like half the night yesterday” she pulls out her phone “so what do you want to watch?”
Heart/Sheep
“Woah woah! You did what?!” She asked, eyes widened.
“Woah woah! You did what?!” She asked, eyes widened.
She shrugs “it was just a little ride I was on my motorcycle”
She shrugs “it was just a little ride I was on my motorcycle”
Heart/Sheep
“For half of the night?!”
“For half of the night?!”
“Yeah although I have done longer trips than that” she yawns again and lays down her eyes closing a bit “no big deal”
“Yeah although I have done longer trips than that” she yawns again and lays down her eyes closing a bit “no big deal”
Heart/Sheep
“No- No big deal?! Wren! Something could’ve happened to you! That’s the time that gangs come out and-“ Emmalyn sighed as she laid down next to her and hugged her.

“I don’t mind you going on your motorbike but... Not at that time, okay?” She said. It looked like Emmalyn was about to cry.
“No- No big deal?! Wren! Something could’ve happened to you! That’s the time that gangs come out and-“ Emmalyn sighed as she laid down next to her and hugged her.

“I don’t mind you going on your motorbike but... Not at that time, okay?” She said. It looked like Emmalyn was about to cry.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1277 1278